July 2017 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in - 11/3

It may technically be Friday, but I don't think we had one of these, so here goes!  (Stolen form June BMB)

1. How far along are you?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Anyone have an appointment this week?

4. Rants/Raves/Randoms

5. GTKY: When do you feel it's appropriate to start decorating for Christmas/Hanukkah?

I miss by TTGP ladies!

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in - 11/3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    pepper16-2pepper16-2 member
    edited November 2016
    1. How far along are you? Depends on if we go by LMP (like my ticker: 4 weeks, 5 days) or O date (according to FF: 3 weeks, 5 days). I feel more reassured by the first, but the second is probably more accurate! 

2. How are you feeling? Like @leilac my nipples are killing me!!! (I used the gif from The Office of Andy running with his chafed nipples and that has feeling has only increased...) Other than that, just some fatigue, bloating, and light cramping. 

3. Anyone have an appointment this week? On Wednesday I went to a "Healthy Pregnancy" class at my OB, but don't have my first appointment until 12/1. Not really how to wait that long, but trying to take deep breaths. 

4. Rants/Raves/Randoms Rant: Last night I went to bed early but was feeling anxious and couldn't fall asleep. I finally did and then MH and dog came bursting in with all this energy! The dog jumped on me and then MH told her to go to her own bed at which point she fell (she was fine, but I was worried!). It was all just a huge curfuffle (made up word) and I couldn't fall back asleep for a looonggg time so I'm zonked today. Rave: It's Friday!!! I'm so excited for two quiet days with MH!! 

5. GTKY: When do you feel it's appropriate to start decorating for Christmas/Hanukkah? I LOVE both of these holidays, but I'm not huge into seasonal decorating! I usually put up a tree a couple weeks before Christmas. Can't wait for that smell of pine and seeing the pretty lights through the window when I pull up to the house!! But that's so far away!! It's not even thanksgiving yet!! 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thatcmathatcma member
    edited November 2016
    1. How far along are you? 5W2D

2. How are you feeling? Anxious. Excited. Ready to tell the world -- though we are sticking to our Christmas time reveal. That is unless I start getting super bad morning sickness then I may have to tell my mom why I don't want to eat on Thanksgiving.

3. Anyone have an appointment this week? I wish I had an appointment! LOL even for blood work. Mine is not until 11/28

4. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Rave: I am using a $10 Kohls Cash thing today =) *TW?* my co-workers sun just turned 1 today so we are celebrating with a party tomorrow. I am so excited! *End TW?*

5. GTKY: When do you feel it's appropriate to start decorating for Christmas/Hanukkah? After Thanksiving.
  • Options
    manillabarmanillabar member
    edited November 2016
    hi everyone! 

1. How far along are you? 5w5d

2. How are you feeling? actually not too bad today. A little nauseated this AM and my apple this morning made me a little nauseous but I'm tolerating lunch ok. Still super exhausted and my boobs are killing me! I accidentally rolled over to sleep on my stomach last night and it felt like someone drove a knife through my nipple into my breast. ouch!

3. Anyone have an appointment this week? next Thursday, 11/10.  I think it's mostly a "get to know you" kind of visit since I am a FTM but I'm still excited lol

4. Rants/Raves/Randoms: I'm just trying to stay out of my own head. Some days I have a profuse amount of CM (TMI?) which always gets me running to the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding. And a day like today when I feel better than the past few days gets me nervous too but I just have to keep reminding myself that symptoms mean nothing. *sigh*

5. GTKY: When do you feel it's appropriate to start decorating for Christmas/Hanukkah?
    I would totally do it even before Thanksgiving if my H was down for it! But I listen to christmas music year-round, so I'm a little biased 

ETA: @osucma your post reminded me that we have Kohl's cash to use! Can we use it online or do I have to go to the store?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I only participated daily on the TTGP board for about 1 month, so hope it's okay for me to post here. I definitely recognize all these names and I'm so glad to see so many of you here and hope to see more here soon! 

1. How far along are you? 5wk2d

2. How are you feeling? Fine for the most part!! Boobs are huge and pretty sore. I haven't been battling exhaustion too much in the daytime but when evening hits, it suddenly hits me like a ton of bricks and I'm passed out in a matter of seconds. Mild nausea and cramping comes and goes. 

3. Anyone have an appointment this week? Not until 11/22! 

4. Rants/Raves/Randoms: My rave is that it's Friday finally and this weekend I actually get to relax! Last weekend and this week was so busy and stressful, I'm ready to just chill out. My rant is that on Monday I have a 4 hour long meeting to look forward to...hoping this weekend goes by very very slowly...

Right after Thanksgiving!! I also refuse to listen to any Christmas music until then. 
  • Options
    SO SO happy to see you here @SaphireSweetie88 !! I was just lurking on the TTGP board today and saw your name in the TWW...I'm even MORE glad to see you in the July BMB! :heart:
  • Options
    Thanks @kat0607  :)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks @cait32!  So nice to see all the familiar names here!