January 2017 Moms
Options

November Randoms

Re: November Randoms

• Options
    @BAJDesigns I actually have my shower today, now I'm worried I'll be falling asleep in the middle of it! Lol...
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! I don't want to look like a zombie in all the pictures! And happy shower day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!!! Happy shower day to you too!! It's so exciting :D 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just made chili and cornbread for Sunday dinner with my dad :)  We bought a lemon pound cake that freaking hit the spot.  I'm sure if someone left me alone in the room right now it would be gone in a matter of minutes.  We just started watching a new series (just finished 202 episodes of The X Files a few weeks ago) Gotham is getting pretty good. 

Cant wait to watch TWD tonight but I'm so tired i could call asleep right now :( I REALLY don't want to go to work tomorrow.  It's going to be a long 12 hour day I bet :/  

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options
    The further this pregnancy goes, the dumber I get!!!!!  Holy pregnancy brain batman!!!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I just got a Y membership so today we went to the gym. I had a Y membership with my mom prepregnacy but hadn't gone in months so she cancelled it. I have walked outside semi-regularly, however the gym felt great today! I walked and rode the stationary bike. I also lifted a little. I'm excited to get back into shape after baby but it was so nice to get out of the house and feel good being active! 
  • Options
    I should be napping while my DD'S nap, because I'm tired, but I'm sitting here, bumping and eating Reeses pieces and Chex mix.
    Anyone know when the Reese Christmas trees come out?!
  • Options
    I should be napping while my DD'S nap, because I'm tired, but I'm sitting here, bumping and eating Reeses pieces and Chex mix.
    I'm pretty sure my grocery store already has them! they broke out the Christmas candy as soon as Halloween was over lol 
  • Options
    Yum Chex mix is so good!!!
  • Options
    stumptownmamastumptownmama member
    edited November 2016
    Has anyone redeemed their target registry completion discount online? The fine print says you can use it for one in store shopping trip and for one purchase online. does that mean one item online? I was hoping to just buy everything online but I'm confused with the wording. 
  • Options
    @underthesea I used my completion discount online last week for a huge order (my breastfeeding supplies, flower bath, towels, onesies) and it applied to the overall amount. My order shipped in 3 or 4 different boxes from different distribution centers/stores but I didn't have any issues with applying the discount to the whole order. 
  • Options
    @christac1010 thank you! That's exactly what I hope to do. 
  • Options
    My completiom discount isn't available until the day of black Friday.  Lol 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HJMorgan said:
    My completiom discount isn't available until the day of black Friday.  Lol 
    That is just pretty freakin sweet lol good timing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nolemama24 and sometimes they have free food samples! Go Costco!
  • Options
    @nolemama24 love Costco! We have to drive to Brandon to go to one, but usually make a day of it and also go to top golf before hand! It was more fun pre pregnancy when I could drink lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MaryNog we got so many free samples today! I was so amazed at how much you get for your $$. 

@nolemomma14 we also went to the one in Brandon! Isn't it crazy how much Brandon has grown in the last few years? They have everything out there!! You are getting one out by you soon though by the new outlet mall they are building one!!! And oh man I miss top golf!!! Their drinks and food are so yummy. 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    @nolemama24 yes! I can't wait for the one to open in Wesley chapel! We buy so much in bulk from there to save us trips to the grocery store, and the baby items they have are good too! Prior to switching to cloth diapers we bought disposable there, and I still buy the big boxes of wipes. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @nolemama24 I can't wait to go to Topgolf one day!! The one in Vegas looks amazing. On a similar note, I played 18 holes today and I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow! :neutral: Ribs & hips aren't liking me right now...
  • Options
    @canavara I hear you. DS's candy stash is finally getting down the the "blech" candy. I swear I just carved a jack o lantern last week...man Christmas is going to be coming fast and furious!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Options
    After the initial shock of gd I am doing much better and have decided I don't think I could have done anything different really to prevent it. So obviously it's something I am going to learn from. Fingers crossed. Also I am really glad for a great DH for dealing with my craziness last week. 
  • Options
    Anyone have experience with the stretchy car seat covers vs. the "flap" style? 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    KAShock said:
    Anyone have experience with the stretchy car seat covers vs. the "flap" style? 
    No, but I just saw carseat canopy has those now as their free cover!  I'm interested.  I personally think the flap style is annoying, especially if there is a breeze/wind.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed that every single thing posted in the past day is now gone?

The software engineer in me thinks they had some sort of database failure and had to restore the forums with a backup from yesterday :astonished: Crazy.
  • Options
    Yes! When I tried to log on before, I received an error message. When I got back on just now I noticed there were all older posts.

Also, it seems super quiet on here lately anyway. Is the FB group active?
  • Options
    And all the posted threads aren't at the top for me anymore on the app. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    I noticed this too!  thank you for saying something - I've been trying to figure out if it was just my app. I was on earlier and everything was normal, so it must have happened within the last few hours.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Yeah it's all wonky! No pinned posts or anything.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Same here. WTF is going on Bump? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    canavaracanavara member
    edited November 2016
    I'm guessing they had a catastrophic hardware failure and their engineers had to manually restore the site from a backup... which is a really awful position to be in on Thanksgiving Eve night (speaking as a software engineer who works for a company whose website also has a very large user base/community). I bet they'll probably restore pins, etc, other things that couldn't be recovered from a backup on either Friday or Monday, depending on when they're working again.

It's super weird that they didn't post an announcement anywhere though acknowledging what happened, but... meh.
  • Options
    Yeah it looks weird in here. 
  • Options
    Oh, this is strange!!  So there's no hdbd thread?  This is sad.
  • Options
    Logging  on to The Bump like....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Am I crazy or do other boards have pinned threads right now and we don't???
  • Options
    Seriously? I typed a long post yesterday on the PGAL check in and now it's gone too. Whatever the problem is it's still going on. >:(
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    Maybe we're still getting punished for our baby shower "debate."

Pregnancy Ticker