February 2017 Moms

Glitter Fart Tuesday: 11/1/16

Welcome to November, youse guys! What is unbearably awesome or AW-worthy today?

Me: 31  H: 32
Married: 10/10
EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
EDD: 9/6/19
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Glitter Fart Tuesday: 11/1/16

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats @TeacherMom2517! That house is beautiful! You can't beat upstairs laundry either,  that's amazing. You must be so excited for December!
  • @Lafreeman21 That looks gorgeous!! Way to go, H!

@TeacherMom2517 What a gorgeous home. Yay! Congratulations!
  • Both homes look gorgeous @Lafreeman21 and @TeacherMom2517!
  • Congrats on your house!
    I would actually leave the walls the color they are and add color with your decor. 
    Its such a nice neutral. @TeacherMom2517

stuck in a box ---

all of this! I would leave the walls as they are. It gives you the chance to be really creative and decorate pretty much however you want. 

Congrats on your new home, it's absolutely gorgeous!! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Lafreeman21Lafreeman21 member
    edited November 2016
    @TeacherMom2517 that house looks amazing! I'm excited for you guys.

I only have 3 wall colors, cause I'm a chicken :D. I used this website to pick them: https://www.favoritepaintcolorsblog.com/ ,because you can cheat and see what they look like irl.

ETA: I do really like that neutral though, it matches the tile & the carpeting perfectly. Maybe if you feel froggy you can find a color or two that goes with it.

Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you ladies! @Spicyweiner, I think we will leave the neutral for downstairs and just paint the dining room, baby nursery, and our bedroom. Maybe the bathrooms too. I wish I had a knack for interior decorating but I suck at it! Most of our furniture is dark, so we definitely need some lighter decor to spruce things up a bit!

@Lafreeman21 that website is wonderful!!! I love it! I think I need to make a Pinterest board for al of this... haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @PerraSucia Amazing! Serious bathroom envy over here
  • @PerraSucia Ahhhh, the chevron looks so good!!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Also, @PerraSucia, the crown molding above the shower is beautiful!

• @JulesFo, that's excellent news! What a relief!

@PerraSucia, your bathroom looks incredible, I love it! I can't get over the difference in the before and after pictures. It looks so good!
  • Why tf do you all have such stunning bathrooms? They're so pretty. I have two mediocre bathrooms with 1970's brown cabinets. I am forever renting. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @TeacherMom2517 OMG congratulations!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! I agree with the others that the walls look great as they are, but I am biased towards the neutrals. Gawd, I seriously can't wait until we finally buy our dream house!