Texas Babies
Options

Photographers

I'm looking for some resources for a photographer to take third trimester photos of me and DH and then newborn photos when our girl arrives. Any recommendations?
---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
Married: 07/2006
TTC: 10/2015
BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Photographers

• Options
    I don't know what kind of price range you're looking at but my commercial photography teacher in high school has his own photography business and the photos I've seen by him look really good and he's also a pretty nice guy. The business is called Captured Keepsakes. On his website,  if you go to www.capturedkeepsakes.com/portraits. htm
    you can select at the top "expecting" "arrived" or "children" to see examples 
  • Options
    @PrettyGuardianoftheGalaxy - thanks - I really like his maternity shots 
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used Pop of Color photography for my son's newborn photos and I've seen her maternity ones as well--all great! Highly recommend.
  • Options
    I'm a photographer and would love to take your photos! My Instagram is www.instagram.com/firstdelightphotography