October 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 10.31.2016

I haven't seen @kmolleltz online in a while, so whoever of us is left, here you go!

Re: Monday Bitchfest 10.31.2016

• Options
    mothernorthmothernorth member
    edited October 2016
    I'm just going to echo what has been said and bitch about how everybody is gone from TB.
    Now I'm going to cry about missing everyone.  :'(
  • Options
    ugh! I forgot it was Monday. Thanks @allythekid
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with you @AllyTheKid. I might have to suck it up and go back to Facebook :(

My bitchfest is that my H is working all day, my mom is busy and everyone else is working or busy also so I'm home alone with the baby all day with no company. I'm not cleared to drive yet so I can't even get out and about. I feel very isolated. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @MRSCORKER I went to Facebook briefly, but am back off again. Everybody was over there!
  • Options
    Baby B has been so unsettled since last night. All he wants to do is eat and he won't sleep. Ahhhhhhhhh! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @maf9866 my sister did the premature facebook post with our DD and I was pissed. What is wrong with people? Don't feel bad about how you handled it - people are stupid and that wouldn't have been necessary in the first place if they just followed your wishes.

My Monday bitchfest? I am STILL PREGNANT and now overdue. Ugh.

And I am upset that everyone has gone to fb! 
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • Options
    My grandma and uncle keep bugging me about putting his motorcycle in our basement again this year. 

Weve BS had a rough couple of months with me on bedrest and H taking care of me and DS1 and doing a complete renovation for the nursery. Our basement has all of our stuff and we are storing a ton of stuff for Hs parents and there is still all the scrap wood etc from the nursery. Now we are home with a newborn and I'm recovering from my c section and the pregnancy in general and it's not a priority to make the space. I'm so annoyed they keep asking.
  • Options
    @mrscorker it's hard to feel isolated. I remember feeling that way with my first baby. Can you get outside today- maybe a little sunshine will help you. 
  • Options
    @mrscorker it's hard to feel isolated. I remember feeling that way with my first baby. Can you get outside today- maybe a little sunshine will help you. 
    I'm gonna try to take a walk, if LO will ever nap so I can nap too, we'll go when we wake up. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Aaaand FI's cold has come back. Again. For the third F*cking time. 
    That means he's going to be whiney the whole time we're trick-or-treating and going on about how miserable he is instead of attempting to enjoy the time with the kids.
    I'm about to put him in a bubble and feed him nothing but fresh fruit, veggies, chicken noodle soup and multivitamins until this crap gets gone for good.
  • Options
    I'm cool with lizards, snakes, frogs, all those critters. I'm even cool with most spiders. But somehow, against all logic, I have some serious beef with crickets and junebugs... 
  • Options
    @allythekid I'm fine with them at a distance but in my bed? No thanks. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    I'm gonna try to take a walk, if LO will ever nap so I can nap too, we'll go when we wake up. 
    @mrscorker do you have a snap and go? I took DS1 for lots of walks in the snap and go when he was a newborn- he was nice and cozy in the car seat and would sleep!
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Definitely a different story!
  • Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    @mrscorker do you have a snap and go? I took DS1 for lots of walks in the snap and go when he was a newborn- he was nice and cozy in the car seat and would sleep!
    I don't know what that is. Is that the infant seat that snaps into the stroller? If so, yes. We have that. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    My BF is that a) it's way too quiet on here these days which makes me sad and b) my husband goes back to work on Weds and I'm terrified to be alone with baby. He has been such a huge help and it's so nice to have the company. I have  no family here so I'm pretty much on my own, oye.
  • Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    MRSCORKER said:
    I don't know what that is. Is that the infant seat that snaps into the stroller? If so, yes. We have that. 
    Yes! the walks helped but my LO to sleep and he'd stay asleep once we got home.  Might be worth a shot!
  • Options
    My MBF is my SO comes into the room wakes me up, wakes the baby up because "shes just so cute", and then go to sleep so I have to try to put the baby back down. e.e

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • Options
    @Ashleymn ...that is grounds for murder...
  • Options
    ashleymn-2ashleymn-2 member
    edited November 2016
    @AllyTheKid Seriously, I debated smothering him in his sleep last night but decided that wasn't worth the trouble. ;)

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016