June 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday 10/30 Ticker Change

For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy?
***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20

Re: Sunday 10/30 Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry, according to TB!

Upcoming appointments this week? Seeing the OB/midwife on Wednesday and hoping we'll get to hear the heartbeat (we've only seen it flicker on the screen so far)!

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new but my symptoms are still going pretty strong. I don't feel them so bad every day, but some days it's pretty bad. Yesterday I was really nauseous and felt a lot of twinges/pulls in my abdomen. This morning I'm doing better.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Now that I'm 9 weeks I'm definitely feeling the urgency to get to 2nd trimester... I wish I could just relax and enjoy this entire process, but 1st tri has been so anxiety-provoking for me. That, along with not feeling well, makes me VERY ready to get to 2nd tri! Also looking forward to being able to share our news.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? We're going to start telling people personally in 3 weeks... which will include extended family, work, and friends. Since my family mostly lives far away, we're just going to call or FaceTime them, since we can't do something cute in person. I haven't decided at all when or how to do a more public announcement. I thought I just wouldn't announce on social media but now I'm starting to think it might actually be easier to do that so that I don't have to remember to tell everyone personally. Not sure if we'll wait until further into December or if I can wait to take a cute picture on our baby moon at Disney at the end of January!

• Options
    angelaac8706angelaac8706 member
    edited October 2016
    EDD  6/25!

How far along are you?
    6 wks

How big is baby?
    Sweet Pea

Nothing til first appt on 11/11

Boobs are so sore. Empty stomach isn't good. Craved cookies last night for the first time in forever (I eat low carb so generally avoid sweets). Really tired all the time. Definitely having to pee more often. So bloated all the time it's unreal. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I want to sleep all the time. Literally, all the time. I could go to bed right now and sleep. Getting through a full day at work is rough only to come home and work my 2nd job is becoming a challenge. And....trying to get my ticker to display properly -_- 

Hoping to not have to tell my full time job until after my first prenatal appt at 8wks. My duties will end up being limited and I'd like to avoid that as long as possible if I can. For our parents, since we live 8 hours from home, we plan on traveling for Thanksgiving to tell them in person. We'll announce on social media after that. Might wait til 2nd trimester. Haven't decided for sure yet. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry sized

Upcoming appointments this week? Mine was last week. I had the privilege of an early ultrasound with a filckering heartbeat at 115bpm. This is getting a bit more real.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm still feeling pretty crummy. Nothing new except the dry heave I had after taking a shower last Thursday before having breakfast.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Any recommendations to fight minor depression? I have the habit when I'm feeling crummy (and not working) to stay on the couch all day. I have a feeling if I just get out more, I'd feel better. Maybe Pokemon Go is the solution.

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? We've told some of our closest friends over the phone, but we don't have a huge plan. I am a Christmas card sender, so I will do something for that. I don't know if we'll make picture up or I'll just write letters. I think I would prefer to keep my Facebook life out of it for a while. I'm leaning towards family privacy vs. Millennial blab, mostly because my career path is unclear.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    6 weeks

How big is baby?
    Pomegranate seed

None anytime soon. 1st appointment Thanksgiving week.

Had like one or two very brief moments of nausea. Cravings for everything from spicy to sweet. Moody and tired all day, too.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I cannot complain. It's been pretty smooth sailing so far. With DS, I had tereible nausea and no energy! I even took another HPT two days ago because I almost don't even feel pregnant! I suppose I should count my blessings :)

Already told our closest couple-friends. Planning to announce to family on Thanksgiving. Going to ask my mom to change DS into a clean shirt after dinner and it will say, "Big Brother est. June 2017" or something to that effect. I'm kind of nervous, but I'm excited to see the look on everyone's faces when they start to figure it out :)

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options

How far along are you? 7 weeks tomorrow

How big is baby? 7mm at our ultrasound on Friday. Roughly the size of a blueberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? DH and I go weekly as we follow an RE. Thursday morning for ultrasound and blood work 

Any new symptoms or changes? Queasiness kicked in yesterday. And every time I sit down it turns into a 45 minute nap. I took 3 naps just today!  No matter what I just can't keep my eyes open. I am exhausted. 

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? Our moms and sisters know and one close friend of my husbands who referred us to our RE when he and his wife had struggled. He's been a great support for my hubs. But extended family and friends won't find out until Christmas. After 2 losses last year, I just want to know this is really it before we blab. My stepson will find out Christmas morning that's he's FINALLY going to be a big brother!
  • Options
    JessieRene'JessieRene' member
    edited October 2016
    EDD: 06.04.2017

How far along? -- 9 weeks 

How big is baby? I guess the size of a cherry (according to the bump) 

Appointments? Just with the nurse this week to go over information and schedule testing. We're considered high risk again for this pregnancy.

Symptoms? Just anxiety - hoping that will get better with the next trimester. Otherwise, been feeling great! 

Announcing? Close friends and family already know as we did fertility again. Probably won't tell the "rest" until Christmas time. I've already been obsessing over Pinterest lol 

• Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? A Raspberry 

No appointments until later in November.

New symptoms? Feeling nauseous on off throughout the day more than prior weeks.

Rants/Raves: I bought 2 comfy maternity dress pants for work over the weekend. The bloat is real!

• Options
    I know this is a smaller board but I might be moving to another date board. I'll wait til my doctor confirms a date change. I might be two days behind based on my us.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks 

How big is baby? A cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Same -- bloating, nausea, sore boobs (they seem to be getting more and more sensitive and heavy!)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Spent the weekend mostly laying down. The nausea is there just enough to feel uncomfortable and it makes me unmotivated!

GTKY: When/how do you plan to announce your pregnancy? We've already told close family. We were supposed to tell my family in person this past weekend but my dad ended up in the hospital (he just got done with chemo for lung cancer and had a fever and a very low WBC). I opted not to visit since he was in a part of the hospital with a recent case of c diff. When I told him over the phone he was SO happy! It was great giving him good news for once! We'll tell extended family and friends at Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    @MotherHen So sorry about your dad! I hope the chemo helps and he recovers well. Glad you had some wonderful news to share with him!