BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
edited October 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
It's morning in Europe!

Cycles/Months:

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of?

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
Re-started TTC Aug 2016
Started IF testing Nov 2016
Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

Re: WTO Sunday | Oct 30

• Cycles/Months: 4 ttcal, 13 total

CD: 16...any day now! (I'm usually 16 or 17 and I've got preO-signs and symptoms)

WAYDTGKU: pnv, vitamin d, bbt, sex, going to start looking into seeing a doctor in case we aren't ku by Christmas.

R/R: We got an extra hour of sleep last night, which was great, but it also meant that I was up in the middle of the night unable to sleep and I was freaking out that it would affect the temp and of course the time change happened on literally the 2 day span of crucial temp taking...lol. Oh well...it's not going to change the outcome, just my sanity.

CS/Q: I took my temp twice in the night because I was paranoid.
    1) 2:15am (which would be after the time change, so it was "like" 3:15am) after tossing and turning for a while and only getting a bit of sleep:

I still don't think I O'd on cd12 because of the CM situation....and, less convincingly, I have NEVER O'd that early in my life though I know, "you're regular til you're not"
    2) 4:30am (which would be "like" 5:30am, but FF said to just temp when the clock said the same time as you usually temp, so I did that), so I think this one is more reliable:

I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens...I will say that I love our hio pattern...2/3 no matter what set of 3 days you look at. That will stop now though, we'll hio ED until O is confirmed now (and we're on holidays, so it's easier for us to do that this week)

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? hm..I made the question and I'm not too sure...
    depends on when "childhood" ends, I guess....I'll count highschool - I got the top math award in highschool, and I love math and studied it in uni, so I was really proud of that :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Cycles/Months: 4/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: only PNVs right now

R/R: I'm going to the bar today with my Fantasy Football league today. 

CS/Q: None

I started making investments when I was in 6th grade. Definitely helped set me up for a financially secure future. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @Buthayna If you go by the second chart, I think today or tomorrow is likely. If you could add in OPKs, that would help determine O. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited October 2016
    @bumpybump yea, I should have looked ahead and seen that likely O-dates were at the time change and used opks this cycle. I have been temping since March, and every cycle has been so clear just from temping and tracking cm externally that I haven't even bothered with opks, cervical position, etc. Now I sort of wish I had, but either way, I should be within a day using temps anyways, which is alright.

ETA: I have some opks, maybe i'll pee on one for fun to see. Although I think I should have started earlier to get a full view of any patterns...

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited October 2016
    Cycles/Months: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, CP, OPK, PNV, CoQ10, B complex, magnesium, PreSeed, DTD EOD

R/R: DH has been mentioning wanting to do some projects around the house. They are things I brought up months ago, but he appears to be more receptive to them and has even been doing more research on cost. I think he will kick it into high gear when I get KU. Insert BSC, naive comment here --> *if conception happened today, my EDD would be our one year wedding anniversary*

CS/Q: Thought I'd see a temp rise today to confirm O. Not yet... but I have tons of EWCM and my third positive OPK. Soooo it looks like today's the day.

I was the first person on my father's side to go to college. I grew up pretty poor because my parents never went to college and didn't have good jobs. I was determined not to live like them and decided I wanted to be a teacher at age 12.

@hezzer78 So sad to see you back here. FX this is your cycle! I think all of those things you mentioned are worthy of being proud. Awards are overrated - most of the time they are subjective and chosen based on other people's bias.
    @Buthayna A positive should be very clear. If it's close to positive at this point, you may be just before or just after O. PS our time change in the US is in a week. I didn't know they were different! #mindblown

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @MrsN092714 For me, I only felt safe and loved at school...so I think it was natural for me to want to be for kids what my teachers were for me. Funny thing, my twin has a very different perspective on our childhood and she was definitely my mom's favorite. I got the very young and nurturing teachers, while she got the older, more strict ones. We both became elementary school teachers.
    @kiwi2628 Haha

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @hezzer78 oh no. I am so SO sorry for your loss. I hate to see you over here again. Please make sure you're taking care of yourself. It's sounds like DH is being super sweet. ((Creepy internet hugs))

Cycles/Months: 7/7

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, CoQ10, green tea, starting to HIO EOD until FW then shooting for ED during FW (we will be on vacation so that shouldn't be too hard), Preseed 

R/R: puppy had us up early again this morning but not quite as early so at least I was able to temp on time. She may be a huge cry baby but she's so cute that the sleep depervation is worth it. And hey if (when) we get KU I'll need the practice of waking up at weird hours with the baby, right?

CS/Q: 5 days in and my chart is already ugly 

ummm I'm not really sure. I always excelled in academics so I guess that's my answer?
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• edited October 2016
    @vflux33 I remember going through that with my husband and the Bar exam. It can really take a toll on you too, so congrats for getting through it as well!
    @shstephenson I didn't post yesterday but holy cow your puppy is adorable
    @hezzer78 sorry for your loss, hope your stay here is short
    @NYTino24 I also admire making a serious decision so young and sticking with it. I am pretty sure I still wanted to be a ballerina in 6th grade despite my lack of um, typical dancer body

Cycles/Months: 5/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, green tea, EPO, CM, OPK. EOD will start after DH's SA on Tuesday 

R/R: I have been so spoiled with lazy weekends these past few weeks and that all changes next weekend so I am squeezing all the lazy out of this last day.

CS/Q: so all 5 days of temping this cycle have been between 97.07 and 97.11. The thermometer doesn't seem to be favoring temperatures as they are varied but should this be concerning? I usually vary at least a little bit!

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? I had a lead in a play in 7th grade and I had wanted that part so so badly. I was by no means talented, I think it was given to me for heart. It is a painful VHS that is no longer able to be watched at family parties thank goodness
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Cycles/Months: 2/3 I think.  Second cycle of trying and 3rd month.  

CD: 3 (I think that's right.  Third day of my period {finally}. 

WAYDTGKU: Sexy times, temping, CM check.  Just got the taking charge of fertility book!  :D 

R/R:  Umm...cramps such so much.  Also so do coworkers who get mad at you for continuing to bitch about the same thing.  If the coworker would do it right the first time, maybe I wouldn't continuously have to complain about it.  *grrr*

Also...I was thinking of picking up horseback riding again.  I miss it a ton, but I'm worried that if I get pregnant I would have to stop.  Does anyone know about the safety of your fetus when you're pregnant?  I want to start jumping again, and I guess I wouldn't jump since it increases the risk of fall. 

CS/Q: Eh, just got started on my chart.  Just charting my temp at the moment. 

Hmmmm...okay.  In fifth grade I did a really good science fair project.  Unfortunately, I got the chicken pox that week and had to miss it.  However, my teacher told me that if I'd shown up, I would have won.  So should I be proud?  Or sad?  I'll pick proud!  Also, I rode horses when I was younger, still miss it, and had a huge class at a show once, like 20 riders and got 4th place!  I was still pretty new at it so it was a big deal.  Man my proud moments are lame as hell. 
    -April Whatley
    Gilmore girls is great and speaks to me on all the levels...a couple of my favorite quotes. :D 

• Cycles/Months: 10/9

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNVs, OPKS, Preseed, BD EOD FW, Maca, green tea, diet, no alcohol, no other caffeine, probably more things I can't think of

R/R: Rave-didn't get to bump yesterday because I finally got to go skydiving! It was wild! So happy I finally did it! Had two Halloween parties Friday night an Saturday night, so I have to use today to do chores all day! 

CS/Q: Not really, I just hate on the OPKs when you get that light second line, and I know it isn't a positive but it just makes me go BSC. 

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? I was a swimmer growing up and I couldn't break a certain time, and my dad challenged me and said if I beat that time, he would buy me tickets to a concert... so I beat the time by flying colors and looked up at him and he just started laughing and was so proud. He still tells that story so it makes me happy that I could have that proud daddy/daughter moment that means so much to both of us. 

@hezzer78 so sorry you're back here. Be kind to yourself. I hope your stay here is short

32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• @bumpybump wow!  That's dedicated for a 6th grader!

@hezzer78 sending you creepy Internet hugs!

@Buthayna @NYTino24 I didn't know that either. I had a few moments of "uhoh did I forget the time change?"

• Cycles/Months: 3/3 

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping, OPKs, completely cut out all caffeine, starting CoQ10 & making hubby take it too

R/R: just found out that Starbucks can make all of their drinks coffee-free (not just decaf).  Yay!!! I got to have a pumpkin spice!  On other news, H went to a movie premiere with his twin.  His wife & I were going to have a spa day & the IL we're going to go to church. The wife came down with the cold that the IL have (they stayed with my BIL & SIL) this week so spa day is cancelled and H made me chauffeur the IL to church. Going to Epcot with some friends later for Food & Wine and because they want to see Hanson. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? Hmm. I guess my academics?  I was in the running for Salutatorian in my senior year until a new kid came in the middle of the year.  I graduated 3rd in my class & got a full ride to college. 
  • @JuneRoseRuby. How was skydiving?? It's one of those things that I really want to do but keep chicken in out about.  I know I need to do it now before we have kids.  There's a race coming up where you sky dive first then run the race. A couple of friends have talked about doing it so I might join them
  • @hezzer78 I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself (sounds like your DH is ready to help, too)!
    @MrsN092714 Have fun at the party!

Cycles/Months: 2/3 + 1 NTNP

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: all the things 

R/R: DH got called in to work last minute this morning, so I'm home cleaning the house alone. At least he kept his job (layoffs happened earlier this week) and once I'm done cleaning, I get puppy snuggles all to myself :)

CS/Q: Not today

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? Hmmm... not sure if high school counts as childhood, but I'm the only one of my 4 siblings to traditionally graduate high school. Some went back and finished through alternative programs (one even has her Masters now), but I was the only one to see it through on a "traditional" path. It always made me proud!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• @RunRestRepeat I love morning puppy snuggles! Its the number one reason I am late to work in the morning. 
    @purplg8r I have been trying to go for about two years and knew I needed to go before we got pregnant, but the weather is always so hit or miss with wind/rain... so after the last cycle didn't work I knew I had one month to really get it in before FW because I'm not comfortable going in the TWW because I'd never get over it if something happened.It really was awesome! and what a thrill to jump out of a plane and then run a race! It was wild to fall out of the side of the plane and then free fall for about 10 seconds. Then when we were floating down, it felt like we were just suspended in air like magic! It was cool. I would totally do it again, but timing will be tricky! 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• Cycles/Months: 5/6

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: all things

R/R: DS vomited again last night. So far today he's been good, so I hope we can keep our plans to go to the zoo Halloween event tonight. 

CS/Q: thanks for the stalk yesterday ladies. Neg OPK this morning so I think one more high temp and I should have CH!

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? Graduating HS on time. I hurt my back and had to have 2 surgeries so I missed most of my junior and half my senior years.

@buthayna I agree I don't think you Od on CD12
    @hezzer78 I am so sorry your back here. I'm glad your DH is taking good care of you. I hope your stay here is short 
    @juneroseruby congrats on finally getting to go skydiving!!! 
    @khrun17 I hope you are now free of the IL!! What a marathon! I'm glad we're still almost cycle buddies!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Kiki75 said:
    Cycles/Months: 2/2 TTCAL, 9 months

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, CoQ10, EPO, RRL tea, green tea, OPKs (Wondfos & CBAD), GDTPT EOD+ when we're in the same town

*snip*
    @kiki75 yesssss haha

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• ugh I feel out of the loop @Buthayna and @Kiki75, I can't for the life of me figure out what GDTPT is 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• Cycles/Months: 2 TTCAL / 9 months

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: cm, opks, temping, GDTPT ;) later on this week

R/R: my puppy has a swollen face! I'm so sad. but the new puppy is doing rest :)

CS/Q: I think I'm having watery mucus - so early! wuuut

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? I'm thinking of my piano competition  when I was like 8 and I was proud of performing without a mistake and got a ribbon.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • ugh I feel out of the loop @Buthayna and @Kiki75, I can't for the life of me figure out what GDTPT is 
    @juneroseruby Going Down To Pound Town haha. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @Buthayna yessssss!!! hahaha 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• @hezzer78 So sorry for your loss! 

@purplg8r You just made my day! I absolutely love Starbuck's Salted Carmel Mocha, but I've been trying to cut back on caffeine so I've been avoiding it. 

Cycles/Months: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, DHA, BBT, CM, fertility tea, HIO 

R/R: Just a normal Sunday! Gonna try and get our dog together with his BFF (my brother's dog) and take them for a walk. 

CS/Q: Nope. Just a general observation: With it being my first month of BC, I'm not entirely sure I will O this cycle. And the two times I've gone off BC in the past, AF took 9 weeks to come, so I'm sort of expecting a similar situation... time will tell but I may be on this board for awhile.  

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? When I was 11 I auditioned for a local amateur production of Annie and ended up getting the role of Annie's understudy. I was initially devastated as I wasn't made the lead, but after some pep talks from my mom (my biggest supporter and cheerleader), I accepted the role and worked really hard to do the best I could. I'd spend hours practicing my lines & songs and getting the steps to the dances down. All my hard work ended up paying off!! Initially, the group has no intention of having me perform any of the shows, however, because I ended up doing so well in practice sessions, they decided to give me an evening performance (they only did a total of 5 performances: 3 evenings and 2 matinees). The lead also ended up getting sick, so I ended up performing opening night as well. Looking back on the experience, I'm proud that I didn't give up and pushed through. It was a really good life lesson. 
  • @buthayna - I'm in almost the same boat as you with temps this morning! (see my CS/Q below) I'm inclined to go with your lower temp and not think CD12 was O. But see what tomorrow gives you.
    @bumpybump - investing in 6th grade?! That's amazing! Way to go!
    @hezzer78 - I'm so sorry to see you back here! sorry for your loss!
    @NYTino24 - so cool you're a first-gen college student on one side
    @WillRunForWine21 - haha, we worry when our charts are ugly, and we worry when they're too perfect. If you're concerned about thermometer temps, try temping at another time of day when you know your temp should be higher (maybe after a run?) and check what it does.
    @JuneRubyRose - way to go on skydiving! Did you get pics?
    @RunRestRepeat - YAY for YH's job, that's so good
    @wabash15 - yep, IL's are gone! And based on CM, CP and OPK's I think I'll be just a day behind you...but todays temps were weird.

Cycles/Months: 8 M/6 C

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPK/Wondfo, EOD-ish, preseed

R/R: FREEDOM! In-law's just left! I am going to go for a run this afternoon and I'm so excited I don't have to be anywhere, don't have to worry about feeding them! Nada! MIL kept saying yesterday and today "I can't believe it's been 11/12 days already!" I kept thinking in response "I can't believe it's only been 11/12 days..." I'll bet they call us in the next 2-3 days to talk. BUT...I don't have to answer my phone if I don't want to! :) YAY!

In other great news, I got a part time job that I start on Wednesday. It's not what I want to do long term, so I'm still looking for something more fitting to me. But it's 25 hours a week and will pay enough that DH and I can really relax on finances now! It's been a bit of a stress for us. Next great news I'm waiting for is all our BDing to work out!

CS/Q: Tricky one today... DH had to get up early for work today, so he was up an hour before my alarm went off and I ended up waking up. Temp was 97.84 (a normal on the higher end pre-O temp). Then I went back to sleep, and then woke up an hour AFTER my normal alarm time (2 hours later) and temp was 98.34 (a normal but slightly high post-O temp). I don't usually get much if any EW, it tends to be more watery almost...

Other info that may help:
    -Wednesday: watery cm (my most fertile so far)
    -Thursday: watery cm, Wondfo positive pm
    -Friday: watery cm, CB positive OPK am, Wondfo positive am/pm
    -Saturday: sticky-dry cm, Wondfo positive am
    -Sunday: a little creamy cm, negative CB and Wondfo

So...which temp do I put in? It will definitely determine when FF give me CH's. We were able to HIO M/T/Th/F and hoping to today. So timing isn't a big deal, but I'm not exactly sure where O most likely occurred...

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? Umm... Can I say making the friends I did in first grade? They're still my best friends and sisters today! Two of the four of my close girl-friends are only child's, so they really consider all of us their siblings. And we're all at the point where we know garage codes to get into each others houses and our family's would not be surprised to see one of the other girls in their house

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • @darkrose88. I Was so excited!!
  • @hezzer78 I am so sorry to hear that ((Creepy internet hugs))

GDTPT seriously had me cackling like an idiot for a second there, love that. 

Cycles/Months: 1/1

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: temping and OPK's

R/R: Spent some time this afternoon walking the dogs and starting this 100rep fitness challenge over again...I'm so out of shape from a surgery I had back in late July but its nice to get back into the swing of things.

CS/Q: nada  

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? Performing at the Blumenthal with the middle school dance troupe- that was a blast. I always loved dancing and performing, and we did a jazz piece to "Zoot Suit Riot", I wore a neon pink tie and an oversized grey suit with a black fedora. Good times :)

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• @KhRun17 yeah I did get pics and a video! I felt like I just had to and it's one of those things that I will probably only do once so I need to save it to show my (hopefully one day) children that mama was a badass! But only after they are old enough to not make as wreckless decisions! 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• @Buthayna I think your second temp makes more sense.
    @hezzer78 So sorry for your loss
    @NYTino24 What did you do to your husband to motivate him? Can you teach me? DD2's birthday was the day after our 4 year anniversary. It does make it hard to ever go away for our anniversary, and I was so sad this year not to get to put her to bed her last night as an infant because we went out to dinner.
    @shstephenson My chart is so rocky during AF.
    @WillRunForWine21 I wouldn't worry about steady temps. Maybe you've just got the temping thing down, no mouth breathing, etc.
    @Kiki75 There are a bunch of places around us that have been on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. They're so good!
    @JuneRoseRuby You are so much braver than me. I am chicken-shit even thinking about skydiving.
    @Sugargirl1019 What happened to your pup's face?

Cycles/Months: 3/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Charting BBT, CM, CP; OPK, PNVs, maybe Preseed, attempting EOD during FW

R/R: Rave, I guess. AF this month was heavier/more crampy than it's been since DD2, which makes it more normal. I'm choosing to look at this as a return to normal and hope that it's a good sign for getting KU.

CS/Q: nada

GTKY: Um, I guess... In high school, two friends and I used to host writing workshops at Saturdays for younger students. We were invited to host one at a local university for teachers and parents so they could understand the program we'd put in place. It was pretty cool, even though I hate talking in front of people, and I still love to write. 
  • @hezzer78 I'm really sorry. 

@purplg8r How do you order a coffee less Starbucks?  Do you just order a PSL without the espresso?

Cycles/Months:6/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temping, pnvs, opks, BD, trigger was last night and IUI tomorrow afternoon (EEK!)

R/R: Thanks for all the encouragement on the trigger.  It really was no big deal.  

CS/Q: Sex the day before IUI: Nay or Yea?  I thought we should skip today but H thinks it will increase the chances of GKU.  It won't but will it decrease?  His SA testing was totally normal.  

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of?  I am proud that I was a good kid.  I struggled academically but I was really well behaved and didn't  get into much trouble.

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @hqinmd I am pretty lucky that he's self motivated.  :)

• *lurking*
    @hezzer78 I'm so sorry to see you back here. I hope your stay is brief. Take care of yourself.

@laurad75 I don't have an answer to your question but best of luck tomorrow!
  • M/C:  11/8 active & off the bench (15/11 total),  3/2 off the bench AL (7/5 total AL)

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: all of it, still HIO regularly juuuuust in case something happens

R/R: We made and decorated Halloween cookies yesterday.  We're both dealing with our own sick issues, so rather than giving them out to friends & their kids this year these cookies are now alllll ours!

CS/Q:  Nothing today.

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of?  Somehow I won a jazz award in high school for guitar.  I really struggled and worked hard to learn the insane chord charts for jazz guitar so that award made me feel proud.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @laurad75 my RE told us no BD for 3 days prior, but I have heard other ladies on here with no restrictions 
    @khrun17 I would probably use the first temp, but write the other one down in case it's helpful to switch it around... glad we're still close this cycle!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @laurad75 I said "I know this is probably a no, but is there any way to make a pumpkin spice drink with no coffee at all?" And she said yes. So I asked if they could do it with all their drinks and she said yup!
  • Long time lurker and have officially decided to participate a little :)

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: CD 12... I think. I have been having weird cycles/periods since IUD removal in June.

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: November 16

R/R: DH and I celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary tomorrow :)

CS/Q: I get so frustrated with tracking the exact day of ovulation... my bbt, cm, and cp are not consistent in the least bit!! I don't use FF... have been using ovia the past two cycles. Not a fan of opk's because, honestly, I haven't quite figured them out yet and I hate to spend money on the smiley face sticks.  But again, my cycles have been wacky the past few months and I finally had a somewhat normal period this month sooo here's hoping I am back to normal?? Also, started having a weird pulling sensation in pelvic area on my right side, which makes zero sense if I am truly around CD 12 like I think I am.  TLDR: For this being my first ttc, I am still figuring out what my body is trying to tell me!  

GTKY: What moment in your childhood are you most proud of?  I don't know that I have a "proud" moment, but my fondest memories are spending my summers playing softball and hanging out with my dad :)

Me: 26   DH: 25   
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1 since July 2016
    Me: 26   DH: 25   
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1 since July 2016

• @RunRestRepeat Happy to hear YH got to keep his job!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18