Saturday Ticker Change 10/29 — The Bump
April 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 10/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: Share your craziest pregnancy dream so far.
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 10/29

• How far along are you? 14 weeks - officially 2nd trimester!!!

How big is baby? Peach, lemon, clenched fist, 8 oz filet mignon, stick shift knob

But what's strange is last week TB said baby was a lemon and WTE said a peach and now they are switched, TB says peach and WTE says lemon. Hmm...

Appointments this week? Early sex determination ultrasound this morning, and my thoughts/feelings were confirmed. We are having ANOTHER boy... 4 boys... Sigh... 

Next appt isn't until 11/7, short OB appt and more blood draws.

Symptoms? Haven't had much this week! But my bump is definitely growing, so I'm pretty itchy.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've had a few days to marinate in the fact that we're having another boy since I saw what looked like a penis during my NT scan on Monday. I'm still not completely thrilled about it, but I love this baby regardless of body parts. Now, time to announce to family and friends! 2 birthday parties today. I'm going to be SO tired tonight.

GTKY: This morning I woke up at 4:30 am because I had a dream that I was choking on spaghetti. I was trying to pull the noodles out of my throat. When I finally woke up, I really was choking for some reason. It took me awhile to get back to bed. Earlier in pregnancy, before I had an ultrasound, I had a dream that I was having quadruplets! Yikes!
    cafediscoTaylor72blessedinmt
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado or toy action figure

Appointments this week? No appointment until  November 8th

Symptoms? growing bump, constipation, leaking pee (glamorous) 

Rant/Rave/Questions? In the market for a new stroller, so it's been fun looking at baby stuff. 

GTKY: Share your craziest pregnancy dream so far. Last night I had a weird dream that I was hiking and was paranoid about getting in water with bacteria. I know I've had other weird dreams, but they are escaping me at the moment! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

blessedinmtKirstinH88
  • Loading the player...
  • 15 weeks.

An apple...? These comparisons make no sense to me!

I see my regular doctor this week to get back on my anti-depressant (hopefully). I see midwives regularly so they can't prescribe anything.

I'm still feeling super nauseous some days.  I woke up throwing up Wednesday night.  But then I've been ok today since the morning. I lost 5 lbs this week and my bump all but disappeared.  

Rants: I hate how unpredictable symptoms are at this point.  I'm really looking forward to being a human again.  

The other week when I was Tom Hanks was pretty wild. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
    blessedinmtKirstinH88lovelongdog06

• How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? pomegranate, video game controller 

Appointments this week? Did my labs for my second trimester screening on Friday and have a check up on Thursday! 

Symptoms? Been getting random headaches, can't figure out what's causing them other than just the hormones. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just hoping to get to a place where I can tell work people, it's getting harder to hide. 

Had a dream where we did the gender reveal. When we cut the cake it was blue and our family just stared at it and walked away. Wasn't really crazy but super real feeling and sad!  
    KirstinH88cafediscoblessedinmt
  • hollyh98hollyh98 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 17w1d

How big is baby? pomegranate

Appointments this week? I had one last week on the 26th, pretty standard stuff, heartbeat in the 140s :) Next appt. is the anatomy scan!

Symptoms? Still dealing with extreme fatigue off and on, but most days I feel pretty good. My belly has definitely popped, and I'm not feeling great about my body right now. :/ I really need to get back to exercising consistently -- I've definitely taken a bit of a hiatus these last couple months...

ETA: Headaches too! @carpediem55 I do think it is hormones. I had them with my first pregnancy too, especially in the 2nd tri.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I hate all maternity clothes. Where do people shop and find cute stuff? 

Wow, I know there have been a few. I still remember one from my first pregnancy where I dreamt we had the baby and forgot to feed it for weeks! I heard later this one is pretty common and is about how you are feeling worried you won't be a good parent, etc... I now know there is no way you could ever forget to feed your baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    blessedinmtKirstinH88
  • @hollyh98, most of the maternity clothes that I got last time that I love and still do this time are from Old Navy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hollyh98 after DS was born, I used to have constant dreams that I left DS in the car.  :#
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? artichoke

Appointments this week? None this week.  Anatomy scan next Tuesday though! 

Symptoms? Nothing really this week.  I'm getting more energy and motivation back this week which has been great.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  After having a 3 day work week and then being able to wear jeans/college hoodies to work all of last week I am really dreading having to look nice at school again.  My "bump" is really still more bloat/wow she has gained weight she needs to lay off the carbs and I feel self conscious about it.

There have been far, far too many.  They happen every night.  I'm still not fully awake this morning so I don't remember any specific crazy dreams.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    KirstinH88blessedinmt
  • BeachMommy2BBeachMommy2B member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby?  a peach

Appointments this week? none this week. We have our elective ultrasound next thursday! then a DR appt next friday.

Symptoms? horrible RLP, also I started getting a horrible pain at the base of my pubic bone (i didn't get this till well into the 3rd tri last time)

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm having 3rd tri pains at 14 weeks... totally not cool body!!! 

GTKY: Share your craziest pregnancy dream so far. I know i've had some crazy ones.. but i can't remember many. I know I had one where we had our party and found out we were having a boy and I cried... 
    :/

ETA: because its monday and my brain isn't working yet
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

KirstinH88blessedinmt