June 2016 Moms

FFFC 10/28

Let's hear those confession!

My body isn't quite use to wearing pads again so my skin gets a bit irritated from them. To help keep the irritation at bay, I use diaper rash cream. Works so well! 

Re: FFFC 10/28

• I don't understand how people lovebreastfeeding so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to try to do for a full year and I enjoy the side benefits of it being free, always ready and a great way for me to lose weight while eating whatever I want, but in no way do I look forward to it. 
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • We're moving tomorrow into a house (yay! but dreading the moving & settling on process) and my apt is still very unpacked even though boxes are everywhere. I just can't stay up much past LO's bedtime to get stuff done! I've officially reached the "throw everything & anything in a box and tape it shut" stage.

Second confession is I wish LO could stay with someone else during the day the next few days while we're packing and moving. But she won't take a bottle so she is my permanent side-kick ; ) God works in mysterious ways... ; ) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Its not anything bad, but I used to hate the smell of dreft and swore I wouldn't use it, but I got some at our shower. I didn't want to waste it, so I thought I would use that bottle and be done with it. Now I wash all my clothes, bedding, and towels with it because it reminds me of bennett. 
  • It annoys me that my SIL is pregnant again because I know they really can't afford it. I'm pretty convinced she got pregnant because she was supposed to go back to school and work on getting a career and I know she really don't want to do that.

I'm also slightly jealous because I always wanted kids really close in age and with DH back in school I know we have to wait a little bit. 

It it doesn't help that she's a SAHM and I'm dreading putting Savannah in daycare a month from today :( 

Okay, mean girl rant over...
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • This isn't a confession, more of a bitchy rant. 

My hubby was on a group ride (cycling) on Wednesday and another rider clipped his tire causing both of them to crash. Luckily neither one was injured (just road rash), but my hubby's bike was totaled (carbon fiber frame couldn't survive the weight of both riders landing on his bike). The kicker: he just bought the bike 29 days ago!?!?!  Uuuuggghhh. I am beside myself. His bike was VERY expensive and now we pretty much have to buy a new one (the cost to replace all damaged parts is essentially like buying a new one). I'm pissed at the other cyclist but what's done is done. I have to remind myself that the bike is replaceable (eventually), but my husband is not!  

I have to vent here here because I don't want my husband to feel worse then he already does. Lol. He's devastated to say the least  :/
  • This isn't a confession, more of a bitchy rant. 

My hubby was on a group ride (cycling) on Wednesday and another rider clipped his tire causing both of them to crash. Luckily neither one was injured (just road rash), but my hubby's bike was totaled (carbon fiber frame couldn't survive the weight of both riders landing on his bike). The kicker: he just bought the bike 29 days ago!?!?!  Uuuuggghhh. I am beside myself. His bike was VERY expensive and now we pretty much have to buy a new one (the cost to replace all damaged parts is essentially like buying a new one). I'm pissed at the other cyclist but what's done is done. I have to remind myself that the bike is replaceable (eventually), but my husband is not!  

I have to vent here here because I don't want my husband to feel worse then he already does. Lol. He's devastated to say the least  :/
    That sucks! At least he's okay but it's alright to feel annoyed at the cost.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I straight up ate the left over white gravy from dinner out of the pan with a spoon the other night, annnnnnnnd that is pretty embarassing!!!
  • I cracked open the Halloween candy for the trick or treaters today and enjoyed some sour patch kids. In my defense, we normally only get a couple kids anyways, so I'll surely be eating leftover candy next week. I'm just getting a head start  ;)
  • Last night instead of going grocery shopping with all theee kids at 5:30pm with all theee kids, I went through the drive through and got takeout chicken and rice and beans for dinner. 

Also, I think I'm going to get a job offer on Monday and I'm scared out of my mind! 
    Fingers crossed for you!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::