1) It's finally Friday! This week really seemed to drag.
2) I get off at noon thanks to some strategic Dr. appointment setting.
3) DS and I get to paint his Hulk pumpkin tonight. He's been waiting all week.
4) The Thriller parade is tomorrow!
5) It's Halloween which in our house means chili, camping in the living room, and scary movies all weekend.
1) It's Friday AND payday!
2) We had our gender sono today and found out baby is a GIRL!
3) My husband is so over the moon excited and it's adorable. I can't wait to see him with our little girl and I can't wait to see DS with a sister!
4) My family is on pins and needles and texting me at work non-stop trying to get me to spill what we found out. I can't wait to tell them later!
5) DS is (knock on wood) doing so much better than I thought so quickly with potty training! #2 is still a struggle at times but even that is improving the last few days!
Bonus #6 - I am feeling baby kicks a lot more often the past couple days - it makes me break out in a goofy smile every time. I LOVE this part of pregnancy - especially when it's still where only I can feel it. I feel like it's a secret only the baby and I share. I am excited for DS to get to feel her though too.