4/14
4/21
4/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 10/28

• EkzerrEkzerr member
    edited October 2016
    14 week

Baby is the size of a peach

Second prenatal is next week Friday 

Developed rhinitis and the insane snoring that comes with it, as well as some minor aversions still and some exhaustion

DD is so excited about baby it makes me melt. She offers baby food and kisses my tummy and says love you baby all day long

Ive had a few mild
    aversions to coffee and chicken and a couple other things, but the worst so far has been dominoes breadsticks. They smell so vile
    Mostly have been craving sweets: slurpees/Popsicles, candy, cookies and other baking...
    KirstinH88blessedinmtjenessa05LittleChick2
  • How far along are you? 
    15 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    The size of an apple... Although apples vary in size lol

Appointments this week? 
    Nope! But I am awaiting the date of my Anatomy scan :D 

Symptoms?
    Moderate nausea. Throwing up every morning still, and feeling woozy until around 2 pm, then am good for a few hours as long as I don't eat, then feel horrid again in the evening. Good times! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Although this nausea is just horrendous at times, I'm at least doing better than I was with my last pregnancy :)  I am also feeling the effects of PSD, already. I knew that would be an issue, but I hope to better care for myself this pregnancy so that it doesn't get too bad. 

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy?
    Not really a craving, but orange juice has helped my nausea a fair amount this time around. No real sticky cravings; I get different ones throughout the day and they pass rather quickly. Aversions... Meat. I think meat feels too heavy in my stomach, so I just hate it. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
    KirstinH88blessedinmtjenessa05
  • Loading the player...
  • Lady_1981Lady_1981 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you?  16 Weeks

How big is baby? Avocado/Action Figure.  At my apt. yesterday they told me baby was weighing 5 oz. 

Appointments this week? Nope, a week off ;)

Symptoms? Insomnia, blah.  I can sleep from 10 pm-1 am, then I'm wide awake. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  After our fetal echo, and early anatomy (Amnio), this baby is looking healthy, I am finally able to let myself get excited.  We even told Big Brother (4), and he hopes it a brother that he can play with. 

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy? Nothing, eating is normal. 
    DS1 - 9/18/12
    DD1 - 3/23/16 - Survived for 1 Hour; Forever my Angel
    Baby #3 - EDD: 4/14/2017

KirstinH88blessedinmtLittleChick2

• How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Orange, I think... 4 inches!

Appointments this week? Had one last week, it was uneventful, which I'm okay with!

Symptoms? Had a nasty bout of sickness one day and glad that's over

Rant/Rave/Questions? Yay for getting a little more sleep now that my second is sleeping better! 

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy? Cannot do chicken unless is fried and covered by a lot of other flavors. Craving melty cheese... Arby's, queso, etc. Nom! 

KirstinH88blessedinmtjenessa05LittleChick2
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Naval orange

Appointments this week? Had one today, got to finally hear the heartbeat! Everything is looking good, just need to watch my weight, but so far I've only gained 6 pounds.

Symptoms? Not much, mostly just being an airhead and having a lack of energy (or am I just lazy?).

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: got some new Mrs Meyers soap today and it smells exactly like apple cider!!

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy? Only real aversion is eggs.
    KirstinH88jenessa05blessedinmtherewegrow
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks 

How big is baby? an orange 

Appointments this week? Had one yesterday and listened to the heartbeat. 

Symptoms? Still feeling oh so tired. Not sure that my 14 month old is helping me with this ! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I just want some energy back . I feel like a lazy log. 

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy? No major aversion, but still craving all the glorious carbs and I need to get me some pickles! 
    KirstinH88blessedinmtLittleChick2herewegrow
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? pomegranate

Appointments this week? had one this past Wednesday

Symptoms? headaches, random nausea (thank goodness it's not all day anymore!) and feeling baby moving!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Biggest craving and/or aversion so far this pregnancy?  biggesr craving is red meat (which I don't normally eat but right now give me burgers and steak tips!) and biggest aversion is water I have to add a little lemonade mix to get it down
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
    jenessa05LittleChick2herewegrowblessedinmt