Options

TWW Friday 10/27

2»

Re: TWW Friday 10/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-1,0

Testing: Told hubby I would take it on Nov 11th but I will probably take it on Nov 8th just for my sanity.

R/R: Spending time with family. Hubby is going on a two week work trip

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Have you ever played an instrument? If so, what was it? I played the piano for years and regret not taking it serious. Could have been a side gig for me as an adult.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sheknows6 congrats on becoming official !!! Let's hope AF moves along quickly !!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @FLAshley thanks :) 

@rainbowturtles  SWIM will have to check that out *wink wink cough* 

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO 17

Timing: -3 0

Testing: nope

R/R: I have ten minutes left in this work week!

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Have you ever played an instrument? If so, what was it? I am horrible with tune and cannot seem to read music at all so I have never successfully played an instrument.
  • Options
    Sorry ladies but I have another rant (maybe more of a quick vent):

I was talking to a friend. She knows we're TTC and that refraining from SS is hard for me.

I was talking to her and she kept saying how she had this dream that I was KU and that she was helping me plan things and so she knows I am going to be KU because every time she had a dream about her daughter being KU, her daughter was KU shortly after. She was saying how she bet if I peed on a HPT right now it'd be + and she was not helping me with not SS.... This mixed with the symptoms on my chart yesterday are not helping anything even though I know its early and I am only 4 DPO.... must not SS... must not SS.... must find distractions ....
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Phew this has been one busy day!!  Sorry for postin and ghosting but will be back later!! 

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1

Testing: not yet 

R/R: have had a consistent temp rise the past 3 days. Chart is still looking pretty, still working on not SS, it's been brutal! 

CS/Q: none 

GTKY: Have you ever played an instrument? If so, what was it? 
    Guitar and piano. At my last job I was a behavior analyst and worked with individuals with autism and i would also give weekly piano lessons! Many had savant skills and were able to play a song immediately after hearing it once, so impressive worked with such very talented young people! 
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 argggghhh to your friend!!! I know that makes it so much harder. Maybe just try to see it as someone rooting hard for you? I do always find it funny how people don't really get it, tho....no one turns a test at 4dpo lol It's like my hairdresser who knows I'm TTC and she was like "omg just think, you could be pregnant RIGHT NOW" I was like um no, I haven't even ovulated yet.

OMGGGG YOU GUYSSSSS. GREY'S IS MAKING ME UGLY CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!!!  :'(

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 trying to be all positive and shit (can't you tell?). Why can't TTC just be easy ?!?!?

@beachbunnyxo123 I have a cousin who was adopted by my uncle, her daughter is autistic. She is an amazing young lady !

@jacksonbears you have willpower. If sticks on in my house - they are going to get peed on !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 - Your last job sounds like it was pretty cool

@FLAshley - I hear you. I wish it was easy

@rainbowturtles - I'm trying to think of it as that but struggling lol. She just asked me if I took a test yet. I told her no because it's too early. She proceeded to tell me that if I was pregnant, I could turn a test eh next day. Um... no.... I tried explaining why but somehow it convinced her even more that she was right and gave me the " I've had 3 kids, I know these things" line.

due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @rainbowturtles

Yes! Then add that to the info on my chart and the SS desire is strong... I have succeeded in resisting thus far.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker