November 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday - 10/26/16

Sorry guys, I thought yesterday was Tuesday all day long.

Re: WTF Wednesday - 10/26/16

• Options
    Silly one. Wtf house, why can't you clean yourself. ;)
  • Options
    Wtf to my son's daycare who called me saying he had a fever and needed to be picked up, and then waited till I left work and got there to tell me nevermind we took his temp it's normal he just felt warm.... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF butt nut...go away!!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is towards myself...

Friday I was heading out the door to go to a work event and had to take the carseat out of the car so the person with me could fit in the front seat. As I'm taking the car seat back in the house I slipped on something slick in my garage and started to fall forward as I'm carrying this car seat. I reached for the hot water heater to catch my balance and didn't reach it in time and completely busted ass. My face slammed into the hot water heater (which felt awesome) but somehow, as I was falling, I instinctively twisted my body so I wouldn't fall on my stomach and instead landed on my left thigh. I swear, I can't remember the last time I've been so scared. I sat on the ground and did one of those "what hurts, what is broken" assessments and I could have sworn I broke my nose - amazingly, it didn't even bleed. My leg is bruised and scratched up but baby is fine and it could have been SO much worse. I almost cried after the work event thinking about how terrible that could have been. 

I really need to start asking people for help and letting people do stuff for me. I just hate feeling dependent on others, I always feel like I'm inconveniencing people. It's time I just let them do what's needed instead of being Miss Independent.
  • Options
    oh ouch @MrsMaryK2016 that is scary but I'm glad you're ok