Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    My UO is I can't stand Adam Levine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My UO is I can't stand Adam Levine!
    SAME.
  • Options
    @Saralee797 I agree with you on trying to just pick out a few people to respond to. I get in my own head sometimes and feel bad for not being able to respond to everyone so I just avoid posting. 
  • Options
    littlebug2010littlebug2010 member
    edited October 2016
    @adirat and @antoto  I'm sorry you took what I said as mean or snarky (and to anyone else that took it that way) but it was not intended that way at all.  I've been around for longer than that (started ttc in April) but lurked more than anything until I came back in august. So I'm in the boat of not thinking I would be here still either. I truly just meant that even in the few months I've been active the board has changed so what was good for a group of people 6 months ago isn't working well for the current group. again sorry. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options

@Kiki75
    In any case, the real point is that if you have a question that could benefit/involve the community or something fun for the community, go for it. "I made this bomb dinner the other night and it took ten minutes and cleanup was easy. What things do you guys make that are simple worknight meals?" or "Can we, all in one thread, once and for all explain the RRL tea thing? What brands do you use? Do you keep drinking it post-O? Inquiring minds want to know!"

*snip* *snip* *snip*

I kind of wish someone would have made threads with your examples! Those both sound interesting! 
    I've been thinking about making a recipe thread! I need more recipes, hotdish anyone?

@Kiki75  there is almost always snow on the ground on Halloween where I live. I bought my daughter 2 sizes up so she can wear her winter gear over her costume. 

**TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    adirat said:
    The other thing to think about is that those things were decided on with people who were here in June.  I know there is a group of people on here who have been around a while, but there are (I think) more people here now who weren't here in June.  So what worked for those who were here and have now moved on might now work for this new crew.  

I know you didn't mean it this way, but ouch did that sting. You're right, in June I did not think I would still be here.

If everyone else wants to go for it, I'm happy to try it out and see.

RVAmom315 said:
    My UO is that I don't think Jerry Seinfeld is funny and have never watched an episode of Seinfeld.  
    @RVAmom315 Me either! Can i actually hate something with without having very watched it?!  :#

@LuND @Dilynne outbreaks bathrooms doorstep never close. Unless we've use the one on the first floor because you could likely see in there from outside. but let's be clear, there's no #2 happening with someone else in the bathroom! 

@adirat I know exactly what you mean, friend!  <3
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @adirat You're good. :) No worries. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie. Haha I know right?! People are all like, how do you know you hate it if you've never seen it?  And I'm like I just know ok! :)
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    RVAmom315 said:
    @BertieMeetsGertie. Haha I know right?! People are all like, how do you know you hate it if you've never seen it?  And I'm like I just know ok! :)
    I feel like all of the characters annoy the crap out of me! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018