March 2017 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying

What's bringing on the water works this week? 

sorry for toe stepping - just missing this post 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying

• Last night I cried on my way home from work because I had a rough day & was feeling overwhelmed. I cried this morning as I was praying. This afternoon I was crying because I saw three separate posts on FB about different animals that were tortured/killed and I got wayyy upset & couldn't stop the tears from coming - at work no less (won't be FB scrolling anymore at work I guess). Tonight I cried when I noticed my dog has a boo-boo on one of his paw pads. I don't think I've been this emotional in like ever. :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Monday I was in the pickup line to get my daughter from school,  the lady says " oh Audrey was picked up earlier today" my heart dropped to my stomach as no one but myself or my DH , who is 5 hrs away at work, is allowed to get her. Turns out there's a second grader with the same name as my daughter and she was the one picked up but, damage was done I was a mess, even after my daughter was in the car I couldn't stop crying all the way home.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I cried so hard at a st judes commercial I had to leave the room to compose myself  :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cried at that social experiment video where the homeless man returns his pillows and his coat back to target to give the money to a younger guy in "need".. I couldn't.. 

https://youtu.be/qS_yRy5EYQk 

I hope this link works but here it is. 

Then my eyes teared up when I was telling my manager about the video.. I don't know why it just gets me every time. 
  • @librarymom917 that's terrifying! Wow.. I can't even imagine the feeling you had.. I'm so glad it was just a misunderstanding. 
  • I don't cry- like ever (other than pregnant). Last weekend we had a family wedding and we haven't told everyone about the pregnancy yet. About a half hour before we got to the venue I texted those that know (my mom, dad and grandma) to remind them that we still aren't telling ppl yet so please no comments. Apparently my aunt was holding my grandma's phone (which I have a problem with but that's another story). She saw that I texted my grandma and read the text OUTLOUD to the group of my aunts, uncles, cousins and probably others she was socializing with "not realizing" (her words) what she was reading. My grandma was no where around so why the eff???? None of them knew until she announced it for me. When we pulled up, she came running over to tell me what she did with a huge smile on her face like she was so proud of herself. We exchanged a few words but I started crying enough I had to get back in the car and redue my eye make up before the wedding started. I should be happy to announce the pregnancy and I am but I need to do it on my own time. At my uncle's wedding is not the place for me!! 
  • @Hopefull2016 Ohhhhh shit. I would have been so so so so so so mad/sad/pissed. I can't believe you were able to keep it together for the wedding, especially with her coming up to you with a big smile on her face. She should have been apologizing!!

• Let's see: I cried Monday while driving home from the grocery store after work and on the phone with DH because I had a headache in my eyes/ears/face all day from sinuses. I cried a little on Tuesday thinking about how we are going away for a long weekend tonight and leaving our dog behind. I cried yesterday looking at two FB birth announcements and the precious little babes that were born this week. Wonder what it will be today?!

• I cried yesterday and this morning because I'm in pain and was told there's nothing they can do about it. I can't take another 3.5 months of not being able to walk, being in pain just from cooking dinner, not sleeping because it hurts to move. I also cried at Grey's Anatomy. I don't know why I do that to myself every. damn. week.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @DrillSergeantCat I'm keeping you in my prayers that your pain goes away. :'( I can't imagine how uncomfortable you are!

• @Burrberrymum - I cried at that one when it popped up on my Facebook news feed yesterday..........
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• @drillsergeantcat i hope today is a better day for you, pain wise.
    Me: 36  DH: 35.
    Married: 8/2005.
    BFP: 6/22/2016 EDD: 3/4/2017.
  • @Burrberrymum yeah, like one of my worst nightmares come true, it was a horrible few minutes while they figured out if my child was there or not. ugh. The lady apologized like 5 times but I was such a mess. If I had been rational I would have known it was just a mistake because they check ID's before a child is picked up but I think a moms brain goes to worst case scenario when it comes to their child.

• I had to travel for work.  It was a quick, two day, one night trip.  I facetimed DD who was with her grandmother, since DH had a work obligation as well.  She was happy as can be and after a few minutes told me "ok bye mommy, have good dreams. I love you" and ran away.  I am so glad that she's well adjusted enough to be having fun and perfectly fine without me, but my pregnancy hormones got the best out of me and I definitely cried after hanging up.
  • While watching 13th on Netflix 
  • The Disney Channel had Tarzan on...
  • I used some bleach in the laundry today and now one of my favorite maternity tops has a bleach spot on it :disappointed:
  • I read an Amazon review of a car seat. The family was in a rollover accident and the baby came out without a scratch. Totally had me in tears.
  • During meditation, not thinking of anything. Just waterworks with no thoughts attached!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My one puppy was having a bad dream and crying in his sleep so my other puppy started licking his face to comfort him. They're such good puppies! I started bawling and called DH crying to tell him all about it. Of course he panicked when he heard me crying and when he figured out what was going on he started laughing and made me cry even more cause then I felt dumb for crying in the first place. 
  • This is Us gets me every week, and last night I cried at Grey's Anatomy.  Why do I do this to myself?!  

Oh and I forgot I cried at work this week because of this project I'm working on. I think I'm in a good place and then 50 million comments come back to make me go back and re-do it.  I just couldn't take it anymore and broke down at my desk....in an open environment (so basically everyone I work with can see).  Can't wait for the next 20 weeks!
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • I also cried at Greys last night. I have to catch up on the last episode of This is Us. 
  • I made the mistake of watching a baby get a hearing aide and hearing his moms voice for the first time. Instant tears
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My dog peed on the carpet the other day and I cried like a baby because I know she is getting older and won't be around for ever. Ugh hormones.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mecoats @mcdonald-bailey to be fair, there were a few items in that episode of Grey's that were basically there to make pregnant people cry. That was rough.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • @hopeful2016 I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I think it's terrible that she took that moment away from you. I would've cried too!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I waited until last night to do a take home test and realized a page was missing, I didn't lose it the professor just didn't staple it in, and since I waited until the last minute to do it I was SOL according to the professor and now the highest I can get if I got every other question right is an 80.  I know it was my fault for waiting so long to do it, but I still got upset at my professors response.
  • @librarymom917 - I would be pissed! It is your right to wait until the last minute - as long as you are before the deadline he should have to own up to his error and work with you. So sorry you are having to deal with that! 
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• H is late coming home from work for the second day in a row, and DD did not nap today. I've been sobbing for the last half hour after realizing my H is working late. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • H is late coming home from work for the second day in a row, and DD did not nap today. I've been sobbing for the last half hour after realizing my H is working late. 
    I'm sorry!!! I'm in this boat too.  DD is teething, skipping naps all week. And I'm on day four of 12hr parenting with no assistance.  I'm half crying about it, half ready to kill my husband.
  • kjd291 said:
    H is late coming home from work for the second day in a row, and DD did not nap today. I've been sobbing for the last half hour after realizing my H is working late. 
    I'm sorry!!! I'm in this boat too.  DD is teething, skipping naps all week. And I'm on day four of 12hr parenting with no assistance.  I'm half crying about it, half ready to kill my husband.
    That's where I'm at right now! Thank goodness it's the weekend, I'm going to go out and do something by myself tomorrow so I can hopefully get my sanity back. 
  • This morning I cried because my DH got us tickets for the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill tour!!! I also cried today, because I realized we will most likely be grandparents someday and that got me all worked up. 
  • I cried watching Blackish. The family went in to hear the baby's heartbeat because the mom is pregnant and it took the doctor a few minutes you find it. She finally had her turn on her left side and was able to pick it up in the Doppler. The mom had started crying and when she started I started. My daughter looked and me and was like are you crying.  I had to explain you her why I was. 

• kjd291 said:
    H is late coming home from work for the second day in a row, and DD did not nap today. I've been sobbing for the last half hour after realizing my H is working late. 
    That's where I'm at right now! Thank goodness it's the weekend, I'm going to go out and do something by myself tomorrow so I can hopefully get my sanity back. 
    Good for you!! Hope you can get yours back! I think I may be stuck in the insane column all weekend.  Since getting home late last night DH is saying he's sick, so 5am DD wake up call for me... hopefully he doesn't play the sick card all weekend. I'm gonna go cray cray!