Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 10/26

2»

Re: TWW Wednesday 10/26

• Options
    @WillRunForWine21 @vflux33 sorry to see you ladies leave :( 

@britters314 I'm so sorry :( I hope the adoption process goes smoothly for you and your husband.  

@swimsister hope you get the job! Fingers crossed for you! 

@antoto ahhh hope this is it for you!!
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,1

Testing: Not till next week, waiting till 11/3. Have a checkup with my fertility doctor today, if they do bloodwork, they can hopefully  confirm ovulation, grrr..i know it's too early for any other test

R/R: Reading mixed things about how your CM should be after you ovulate. I read going dry is normal, when i put that in ovia, its suggesting I didn't conceive...

CS/Q: none..

GTKY: Tell me 10 things that I'd see when I walk in your door? 
    1 - My dog would great you
    2 - My dog would bring a toy over, cause he loves to show off
    3 - our old coffee table, waiting to dismantle it and throwout
    4 - Picture of the NYC skyline DH took
    5 - Entrance table
    6 - Our bar - fully stocked! 
    7 - Whatevers in our kitchen
    8 - A huge pile of my dogs toys
    9 - Couch
    10 - TV
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Pepper16 Luckly my DH doesnt have to go into work to fix stuff, so he gets to be home for it, but during his full on call weeks he can be called 24/7 so in the middle of the night (which happens often) and weekends.  We were out last weekend and he had to bring his computer with him, and we needed to make sure we were close enough to somewhere with wifi, luckly we live in a city so its not hard to find, but super annoying.   I think I feel most bad becuase hes worried how it will work with kids, and I know how excited he is to be a dad, but also how much he usually loves his job. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 Yeah that's really tough! Having to be "on call" like must be so stressful (especially when you're trying to get away for a weekend!). I'm so sorry to hear he's worried about it will be when you have kids. It sounds like since he generally loves his work and that he gets to be home for the fixes, it'll just be one of those things that'll be tough sometimes and that will certainly need an adjustment period, but nothing insurmountable! 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @britters314 oh no, I am so SO sorry. Stick around for as long as it feels right. I will certainly miss seeing your posts! You're always so helpful and I've started to become especially emotionally invested in your journey. Good luck with any adoption plans that may be coming. FX for you! 

**snip**
    What she said @britters314 I will definitely miss you but I completely understand that you have to do what is right for you. Good luck with the adoption process and FX for one of your own too <3
  • Options
    @pepper16 Im hoping that either some of the things he is working on will help to reduce the time he gets called, or that they hire one more person.  I think that will take some of the stress off him and keep him from worrying, even though I told him Im not really worried (which im not).  His company is great with new parents and im sure all will be fine. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 um thanks but no CD1 here, yet. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @bumpybump sorry meant to add you by the top
    section since I missed your post initially but I'm on mobile so I must've added you in the wrong place. 
  • Options
    Anddddd I'm out. No one follow me over to WTO. 
    Image result for period gif

Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @spk112 My books are all arranged by color, too! And my subclinical OCD is super satisfied about it :)
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @shstephenson so sorry!!  :/

@spk112 that stinks about the people at work. I feel like there's a misconception about TTC being an easy process! Hope they lay off on that!! 
  • Options
    @spk112 my DH has an ugly ass La-z-boy that he refuses to get rid of.  It's in our basement. It's brown and has tears in it. He claims whoever sat there before he got it had the same sized butt because it fits him perfectly.  His parents found it on the curb as a pair. His grandma took one and he took the other. When his grandma passed away he wanted the other and I said hell no!  I hate that chair!!!!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @bumpybump H's throne has the same exact fabric covering on it as it did when he was born... almost 30 years ago. It doesn't have tears in it, but the fabric is worn and stained. I'm willing to compromise and keep the damn thing, so long as I can get it reupholstered, but he's even reluctant to do that! WTF.  
  • Options

@spk112 @Pepper16 The librarian in me is so excited by your book organization! Mine are organized by author and genre. :)

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 haha most people have a garage door and no one closes their garage. Everyone just comes and goes that way. 
  • Options
    Sorry to those who got BFN's/CD1 today (on mobile can't tag everyone, sorry). 

@antoto crossing fingers and toes for you!!!  :)
  • Options
    @britters314 I am really sorry for what you're going through. I know this is just one person and it was in the 70s, but my parents tried for 7-8 years and then gave up and started looking into adoption. My mom's doctor put her on a drug no one thought would work, and then my mom got KU with my sister immediately, then me a few years later with the same drug. It doesn't happen every day, but it does happen. Best of luck to you. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -7,-4,-1 :-/

Testing: fail this week all bfn. I'm officially in the 5 days before, but nothing. Will test again in the morning. 

R/R: I feel so pmsy today. Like I literally ate ice cream for breakfast and felt depressed all day. I'm trying to keep myself from thinking I'm out, but I think I am. AF is due on Halloween so we shall see. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Tell me 10 things that I'd see when I walk in your door?
    toys, all the toys
    couches 
    my pink wingback chair
    console table 
    my dining room
    our engagement photo
    fall decor 
    giant rainbow balloon from dd's birthday party last month
    reclaimed church pew bench
    my vacuum sitting out since I didn't put it away...
  • Options
    @KristoB

Good luck with everything! Fingers crossed
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker