April 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - 10/25

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you dressing up for Halloween and have you decided on a costume?

On another note - I will be on vacation next week, so would anyone mind taking over the Tuesday Ticker Change post next week - Tuesday 11/1? Thanks! 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 10/25

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    17 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate or an onion
    Appointments this week? 
    None until 11/16 (anatomy scan). Can't come soon enough. 
    Symptoms?
    Nausea improving, but not enough to go off meds yet. Also gaining weight fast...I am up 11 lbs already. Yikes. I don't even feel like I am eating that much so I am not sure how to slow it down  :/
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Decided to buy some maternity jeans yesterday so I can look/feel good next week! I am seeing a bunch of friends I haven't seen in months, so I really don't want to look frumpy. 
    We will be away on Halloween, so probably won't dress up this year.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Navel orange

Appointments this week? None!

Symptoms? Lots of ligament and tailbone pain along with my SPD. I'm seeing a chiropractor to help with some relief.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm measuring at 21 weeks! Totally normal for a twin pregnancy, but I was teeny with DS so I feel like a house haha!

GTKY: Are you dressing up for Halloween and have you decided on a costume? I'm not dressing up, but DS is going as an owl :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  17 weeks

How big is baby? Toilet paper roll

Appointments this week?  My 2 year old has an appointment :)

Symptoms? Normal fatigue.  I was definitely sore after throwing a party for 50+ people Sunday.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I hate trying to put together outfits for family photos.  So many "rules" and every time I think I found an outfit to build around it's not in the right size.

GTKY: Are you dressing up for Halloween and have you decided on a costume? Not planning to dress up.  I don't have energy to pull something together.  If I can find my witch hat I might make something happen.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    15 weeks 1 day!
    How big is baby? 
    size of an orange
    Appointments this week? 
    nope
    Symptoms?
    headaches and growing burrito belly
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    not showing yet - just bloated burrito belly look. still wearing same clothes too.
    for work I'll be Ceresi Lanister from Game of Thrones, and at home I'll be a ninja turtle

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker