This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another.
Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating
Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!
1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)
2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?
3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)
4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)
5. When is your next appointment?
7. Anything else on your mind?
8. GTKY - on a scale of "nothing" to "the room is still full of other stuff" how much do you have left to do for baby's room?
Me: 24 DH: 28
Love my LEO!!
TTC #1: 9/2015
BFP: 2/1/16 MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks
BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY
EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!*
Kirsten Grace 1/20/17