May 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 10/23

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY? Anyone watch The Walking Dead and if so who do you think is getting the bat tonight?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 10/23

• How far along are you? 
    11 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lime/ Donut Hole/ Golf Ball
    Appointments this week? 
    None till Nov 7th for US
    Symptoms?
    Cranky, lots of congestions, no appetite when I start to eat and I have had some morning sickness. I am feeling like I am getting what I should have had in earlier weeks instead of now nearly at the end of the 1st trimester. Low back pain sciatica issues. Headache from sinus pressure and cant take anything for it!
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    See mini rant above

GTKY? Anyone watch The Walking Dead and if so who do you think is getting the bat tonight?

I think it is Eugene

• How far along are you? 
    9 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Cherry

Appointments this week? 
    None. Counting down to my week 11 appointment.

Symptoms?
    Loss of appetite yet always starving. Heartburn is more frequent. Headaches. Total lack of energy. Currently experiencing an aversion to meat. Very few things don't make me nauseous. Would like to actually enjoy a meal again.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Been feeling really down lately. Then I start to feel bad that I feel bad. Going maternity shopping this week in hopes of cheering myself up. 

If it's anyone other than Eugene, I will cry like a baby. This show made me cry before I was pregnant. Now I think I'll be a complete wreck. 

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Plum

Appointments this week? 
    no appointments this week or next

Symptoms?
    Slow bowels (not fun) 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I know it might be crazy and maybe I just gained weight but I seem to have popped overnight. I stood in a wedding yesterday and I had a very obvious bumb. I figured it would be gone this morning like usual but nope it's still here. FYI: I'm a first time mom. 

don't watch it by my husband says it will be a main character (sorry that's the best input I can give) 

• 1. 12 weeks
    2. Is a plum/lime/ small Laduree macaroon
    3. I have the NT scan and panorama on Wednesday
    4. Just tired all the time. And lazy. 
    5. I've not been on vacation this year and not going till December. Can't wait. 
    6. I don't watch it.
  • diann21diann21 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Plum 

Appointments this week? 
    12 week check up on Thursday. 

Symptoms?
    I'm happy to say the nausea and fatigue are slowly going away! (Still nauseous if my blood sugar drops.) I had enough energy that I cleaned the house this weekend. For the first time in 2 months...

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    We booked our babymoon to Disneyland this week! I'm super excited! 

I've watched through half of season 6, but I get way too into it and it stresses me out. So I'm on hiatus for a while.

@Amybee5  My bump popped this week too & I'm also a first time mom! In fact, my friend's mom is visiting from Brazil. She speaks very little English, but she took one look at me and said "you pregnant!" I laughed it off because we were in a large group and I hadn't told most of the people there. My husband wanted to wait a few more weeks to go public, but I have a feeling we'll be found out much sooner 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big us baby? Cherry

Appointments this week?  I have another ultrasound this week! Kinda antsy about it. Can't help but worry something will be wrong.  Had a nightmare Sunday morning that the doctor said there wasn't any growth since last time.  Keep thinking about that.  

Symptoms?  Still been pretty nauseous and exhausted all the time.

Rant/Raves/Questions? Not really.  Just ready for next weekend already.. haha 

GTKY? Anyone watch The Walking Dead and if so who do you think is getting the bat tonight?  I haven't watched in a few seasons!  I always say I'm going to get caught back up but just haven't yet. 
  • @diann21 After last night's episode I'm with you. No more Walking Dead until I'm more emotionally stable to handle it!
  • @diann21
    glad I'm not alone!!! 

New symptom: today and yesterday I've had a headache. I hope this will be a phase that passes quickly.