January 2017 Moms

Saturday 10/22

What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? 

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: 

When's your next appointment? 

GTKY:  What kind of birth prep are you doing? Classes? Doula? Etc. (stole from Tuesday & Wednesay :))

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

Re: Saturday 10/22

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 
    26 weeks today. Starting to feel large lol baby girl has become extremely active lately. 

Trying to finish up the nursery. I also plan on breaking out all the old clothes from my DD to wash and put away for this little girl. 

My only rant is that work has been so stressful. Since they let go of a lot of people I've been working in overtime. Too many project on my plate and it's stressing me out big time. I just can't get it all done and I hate feeling like I'm leaving things incomplete. 

On wednesday for my 1 hour glucose test. 

GTKY:  What kind of birth prep are you doing? Classes? Doula? Etc. (stole from Tuesday & Wednesday :))
    J
    ust trying to mentally prepare myself again for not sleeping a full night the first couple months. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 

26wks, feeling her more and more. I think she's sideways sometimes, lol.

I just finished crocheting a pink blanket for her. Her clothes are all put away, yah!

Been having some tummy issues. I have loose bms and not sure if I'm just drinking too much or eating something that's not agreeing with me. But at least I'm not constipated, I guess.

Nov 10th, for gd test and cervix check at my appointment. 

GTKY:  What kind of birth prep are you doing? Classes? Doula? Etc. 

No classes here, but thinking about doing a tour of the l&d area.
  • Loading the player...
  • @momof2girls+? I'm super jealous that you have all clothes put away! It is on my list to do today but I still have yet to start lol. 

I did the tour of the L&D at my hospital and I really loved doing that. I also filled out all the paperwork & insurance forms when I went in which was really helpful because I didn't have to worry about any of that when we went in to have my daughter. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• What's new with your little babe this week?  How many weeks are you? 28 weeks!! Not much is new, tho we discovered that he really enjoys the symphony, he was dancing up a storm when we went Saturday night!

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? Trying to finish up the registry!

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: been having quit a few BH, they are annoying. It also feels like he is sitting in my lungs, which makes it hard to breath. I'm a little nervous, currently measuring 1 week big, and last U/s he was measuring a half a lb bigger than typ. I'm a fairly small person, if this baby is a 9, almost 10, pounder like my nephews it's going to be rough. 

When's your next appointment? Nov 4

GTKY:  What kind of birth prep are you doing? Classes? Doula? Etc. (stole from Tuesday & Wednesay ) we are doing the general birth class at my hospital, we also still need to sign up for the natural birth class...
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012