April 2017 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying 10/21

What has the tears flowing this week?

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 10/21

• Options
    I had a dream that I was losing baby A and had a meltdown at 3 am, definitely not fun. 

I also cried over dropping something on the floor because I'm already having issues with my back and pelvis hurting...so I left it there until DH got home to pick it up and I felt useless haha
  • Options
    Middle of the night "parenting" sucks and causes tears all around. That is all.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cried happy tears this morning. I had a parent-teacher conference this morning with DS preschool teacher. She said that he is doing amazing, exceeding expectations, and that she has no concerns at all. But this is not what got me crying. She then says that he has been SO happy about having a baby soon. This absolutely broke me down. I can't wait to see DS become a big brother! He is so sweet and caring (but can be a bit jealous at times) so this should be a fun relationship to watch them build.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    I haven't been emotional at all during this pregnancy which I thought was odd.  Well today after wanting an cherry icee for a few hours and going to get it I was devastated to find out they were not selling them.  Then a couple hours later I went to get a spoon and dropped it, not sure why but I couldn't stop crying after that.   

• Options
    My daughter's preschool is raising money for the family of one of the little boys who was in her class and had to stop attending bc he has a tumor and needs a kidney removed. I couldn't stop crying after I read the letter.. 
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17