April 2017 Moms

swap.com

I just discovered this website yesterday and got 2 pair of Old Navy pants for $12.  I haven't received them yet, so I'll definitely update the post.  Good deals on maternity wear!

Re: swap.com

• I've found this site very useful and scored some great finds in the past. They also are great with returns if an item doesn't fit. 
  • I found it recently too, I'm currently wearing a shirt I got from there for just a few bucks. I think i spent $39 and got 4 skirts/pants/shorts, 5 shirts, and a dress
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! Just fed my maternity clothes addiction lol.  Seriously I could cloth a few pregnant women in all seasons :neutral: 
  • Ok, so speaking of maternity clothes... Does anyone know of good brands for petite women??? I am only 5'1" and I have the WORST time finding pants, especially work pants. The only Maternity pants I have found in petite are from Old Navy, and the selection is very limited. Last time I was pregnant, I was huge in the summer so I could get away with dresses. Help!
  • @rachelmiller03

Same here.  I'm 5'2 and ordered small pants from this website.  I usually have to roll up the pants and create a cuff....which look super cute if they're fitted (no boot leg) with booties. 
  • Thanks for sharing this website! I may need to get a few more winter things this time as I borrowed a bunch of stuff last pregnancy but don't think I'm going to this time.

I have the opposite trouble with pants - I'm taller so I have trouble finding ones that aren't high waters :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for sharing this website! I may need to get a few more winter things this time as I borrowed a bunch of stuff last pregnancy but don't think I'm going to this time.

I have the opposite trouble with pants - I'm taller so I have trouble finding ones that aren't high waters :)

I'm 6' I found GAP maternity jeans in long to be awesome!!  I got mine off of eBay.  I love that skinny jeans are in paired with boots because it helps so much with length!
  • @rachelmiller03 @shaunessa I'm 5' 2" and have always loved Gap for work pants, the ankle inseam used to be 30", now I believe it's called petite and ankle is 32". If you don't mind used, thirft stores tend to sell them for $8 or so a pair.
  • @rachelmiller03 I'm 4'10'' and had a lot of luck at Macy's. They had their summer stock on clearance so I bought some crop pants that for me fit as regular pants since my legs are short. They had cute sweaters too!
  • @cook3133, I'll have to check into the gap ones, thanks! Yes! Skinny jeans and boots are a lifesaver for us tall ones! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • For those who have ordered, how long did it take to arrive?
  • It took about a week and a half for my order to arrive. 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine just got here today!  It took a little over two weeks.  I will use them again!!
  • Update: I received my pants about a week and a half later.  One pair did not fit.  I guess they were so cheap ($6), that they said not to return them, keep them, and I got store credit. So now I have $6 for my future purchase! :)
  • Has anyone consigned on here before? I have a few things I thought about trying it out with but wondered what opinions were on using it that way - good, bad or otherwise. I do need to go on and BUY a few filler pieces though soon too! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker