HDBD!! (10/19) — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

HDBD!! (10/19)

Re: HDBD!! (10/19)

• @kswiger06 haha  this morning DS was like "mom why do you have a seat belt under your boobs"
    I almost choked on my drink, bahahaha.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
    BlondePeanutPerraSuciamusicinmysoul17jab3-2
  • I really like your top @MissMerciBeaucoup

@Xstatic3333 do you wear your hair pulled back or do you have a short cut? I can't ever tell but I always try to lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kswiger06 said:
    I really like your top @MissMerciBeaucoup

@Xstatic3333 do you wear your hair pulled back or do you have a short cut? I can't ever tell but I always try to lol
    It's pulled back, but I have gone short in the past! I'll have to wear it down next week. 

kswiger06Gretchypoo
  • Thanks @kswiger06 - it's actually a dress and is so comfortable it feels like pajamas!  I have it in 2 colors and I wear it oh pretty much every night when I get home from work and all day on the weekends!  
    PerraSuciaWinchesterGirlkswiger06
  • @scottipino I have that sweater, too! I love it so. You look great.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
    PerraSuciascottipino
    I just got it in the black and white. Might have to to pick up the gray now too :) And agreed, looking extra cute!! 
    scottipino
    Where is it from? I was eyeing it :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Starfish113 Mothethood Maternity. Comes in big and small polka dots, then black/white, gray/white and navy/pink! 
    expandcontract
  • @Starfish113 Mothethood Maternity. Comes in big and small polka dots, then black/white, gray/white and navy/pink! 
    Thank you!!! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Janefelicity I think our due dates are a day apart! Idk why that excites me so much but it does lol :)
    leprechaunlady
  • Awe are you jan 28 @yogadevil? Cause im jan 29. As were heading towards the 3rd trimester its begining to feel awfully real! So exciting!!
    expandcontractmusicinmysoul17
  • Awe are you jan 28 @yogadevil? Cause im jan 29. As were heading towards the 3rd trimester its begining to feel awfully real! So exciting!!
    Yep I'm Jan 28! I was first week in Feb until my dating u/s. Just a couple more weeks til 3rd tri and boy does that hit home!
    leprechaunladyWinchesterGirlmusicinmysoul17
  • edited October 2016
    @Starfish113 Mothethood Maternity. Comes in big and small polka dots, then black/white, gray/white and navy/pink! 
    It's nice because it's really soft and not too heavy. 25% off online right now! 
    http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=993800092&MasterCategory_Id=MC10

Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
    kswiger06Starfish113
  • @tishb your dog looks like a sweetie!!!  I love boxers, we have 2 :)
    tishb
  • We have the boxer and a bulldog. Add in 2 boys and a baby on the way, and you can imagine how nuts DH and I are!  :p
    MissMerciBeaucoupCornchipLA