May 2017 Moms
Options

Hi... I guess I'm in here now!

At my first appointment my doctor changed my due date from June 5 to May 17th, so I suppose it's proper for me to change boards.  I thought I was 6w6 but baby measures as 9w5 on ultrasound.  I'm not sure how it's possible based on my lmp but, hey, happy to be here!

So hello, everyone! I am a ftm, and due on May 17th with a single baby.  I guess this explains how I started MS at 3w... Since I was actually over 5w!

Re: Hi... I guess I'm in here now!

• Options
    Sweet.  Please add your intro to the "Introduction and EDD" thread at the top of the boards.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    Oops... I moved my intro to the proper board... this can be deleted for cleanliness.  Thanks for letting me know!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! It must be nice to find out you're farther along, though, and will be out of this trimester in no time! Meanwhile I measured behind so I feel like I'm enduring an extra week of pregnancy, lol. I didn't change my EDD on here, though, or officially with the midwife practice or anything. I'll just have to remember that when 5/11 comes around I can plan on the baby sticking around for a bit longer (5/17 might actually be my real EDD as well!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It is both nice (the sooner to be done with morning sickness) and slightly scary (all that time I didn't know I was pregnant and had been drinking/eating the wrong things!  How much sooner I have to let my work know I'm expecting!)

But overall I feel really lucky. ^_^  Husband and I really wanted this baby, and knowing we're close to out of the most risky time was rather relieving!