Pregnant after a Loss

GTKY -10/17

Pets!! What do you have? Feel free to share pics!

Re: GTKY -10/17

• This adorable goofball is Phoebe. She's a year and a half lab/vizsla mix. It was an accidental litter of two hunting dogs but Phoebe has not lived up to their legacy. She's a house pet but with a ton of energy and she runs around outside with the neighbor dogs all day. She's all legs, a lap dog who doesn't really fit on laps, and a big time snuggler. And yes, we had just finished watching Friends when we got her. 
  • @hgrich she's so cute! Looks like she's got a expressive face. My husband is Hungarian so he has always wanted a vizsla :) 
    I have to find a good pic of my pets and post them later!
  • Loading the player...
  • 2 Laboradors here- one chocolate who is too smart for her own good, and an adorably doopie black lab.  They were our first "kids" and now our DD treats them like siblings- it's hilarious.  They treat her like she's their puppy. 
  • This is our little mutt, Mickey. She's ten years old and about 9lbs. She use to be my baby before I had my daughter, and I never ever thought I'd be one of those people who say "after you have kids the dogs become pets", but sure enough it happened to me. I still love her, but there's only so much of me to go around in a day. Once she's gone, I am not getting another dog until my daughter and this baby are much older. 
    We also have eight chickens. They are a new adventure for us and I absolutely love them. They stay outside, don't have accidents in the house,eat bugs,  are super fun to watch run around the yard and in general so easy to care for. Plus they give us eggs! They do however poop all over my driveway and front porch. One of my favorite things they do is jump up onto the windows and look inside the house, very curious creatures. Ps- I hope the pics aren't too big.
  • I always love a chance to AW my bears. Ossa is a 5 year old malamute and yogi is an 18 month mal/wolf hybrid. 

BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• @DungeonTrollMel I love that Ossa is wearing an Urlacher jersey :) 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• This was beezus (grey and white) and finster (black and tan tabby) the day or two after we got them. They are 6 years old now and they are still just as cute 
    I like to joke that finster is a cross between an infant and 14 pound sack of potatoes 
    I also just love this series of pictures we caught - it looks like he was falling into a peaceful slumber and then was woken up by aliens 
    Beezus had a sore on her back that the cone of shame couldn't protect so we put her in a shark suit until it healed lol. She wasn't pleased but it got the job done. 

TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @HGRich @Bok Bagok I have a vizsla! 
    This is crazy Riley. He's super energetic, a total goofball, and all legs! 

• @Boots&Co adorable! They have such funny faces.
  • @DungeonTrollMel ahh you have a wolf hybrid! I've always been so fascinated by that. 

@boots&co Vizslas are the best. What a cutie. 
  • @ceclarlinetlo Once my dog goes, I really want a nice fat fluffy indoor cat! Growing up I was never able to have them because my mom is terrified of them. So they are like this forbidden pet. I did find a beautiful Persian cat once in my back yard, he was declawed on all four paws but had no microchip. I put up ads and signs, no one claimed him. He was awesome, so laid back. Unfortunately, he was a pet from a previous marriage, when I left I took the two dogs with me and felt bad so I left my ex the cat. So I really only had him for a year, such a tease. I regret not asking for the cat back :( 
  • @dungeontrollmel those two are gorgeous! Love them.