October 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10.17.16

blaf322blaf322 member
edited October 2016 in October 2016 Moms
Starting this since I know Ally is prob busy with her LO :) Post your randoms here!

Re: Weekly Randoms 10.17.16

• Options
    You beat me! One less, thing for me to worry about today then ;)
  • Options
    sorry! Hope you don't mind @AllyTheKid :)
    In my defense, I've passed over literally all of my work to the people covering for me when I go on leave.... so I have nothing to do today and this filled about 45 seconds of my time lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not at all love, glad you had something to do, if only for a moment ;)
  • Options
    I don't want to be at work...that is all
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wish I could find about 3 other babies to breastfeed cause my boobs are KILLING me. Little man doesn't even slightly empty one when he eats.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    blaf322blaf322 member
    edited October 2016
    @NicholeL16 Best. Idea. EVER!
  • Options
    @NoraAurora I just read your birth announcement ! Congratulations ! Can't believe they tried to check your cervix again 5 minutes after they already did. So glad you stood up for yourself! 

@f47 , I heard acupuncture works really well! Good luck! Fingers crossed for you! 
  • Options
    Oooh! Good idea @F47! Can I ask how much the session cost? I have no frame of reference so I don't know if they're $60 or $260
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    @bnsmith85 It's $75 for my initial session, and $25 for each follow-up session "to get things happening." Seems really reasonable! I've never in my life had acupuncture, but I'm excited. Apparently it leaves you feeling really relaxed. Too bad I'll be coming home to a hyper toddler. 

P.S. I have no idea what to wear. Wonder if I'll have to strip down like for a massage? Or can leave a tank top on and she can just pull it up where necessary...? I almost called to ask, but I felt too embarrassed. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    F47 said:
    @bnsmith85 It's $75 for my initial session, and $25 for each follow-up session "to get things happening." Seems really reasonable! I've never in my life had acupuncture, but I'm excited. Apparently it leaves you feeling really relaxed. Too bad I'll be coming home to a hyper toddler. 

P.S. I have no idea what to wear. Wonder if I'll have to strip down like for a massage? Or can leave a tank top on and she can just pull it up where necessary...? I almost called to ask, but I felt too embarrassed. 
    For me when I've had acupuncture when pregnant I sat on a chair and kinda leaned forward on the table. You can't really lay flat on your back, but they might put you on your side too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @F47... that's not bad at all. I have an appt tomorrow and depending on when they set my induction for, I may need to make an appt to get things going sooner 
  • Options
    @F47- good luck with acupuncture, I've been a handful of times and really loved it, plus it worked for me for what I went for (that is a weird sentence). Lol. I also found it VERY relaxing, I actually would fall asleep. For me they had me lying on a massage type table on either my back or stomach. 
  • Options
    Having my tooth pulled today. Kinda sucks, but I'm looking forward to the relief. 
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 Ugh I am such a stickler about dates on food! I wouldn't touch it!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    Nope! Not eating it! 
    More importantly though, how are you?! How are things going??? @ibabyloveb87
  • Options
    yuck @AshleyGemini24. I hope you get some relief!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 They're not. Ugh. Stopped pitocin for the night to let me eat and rest. Starting cervidil again in a bit. 
  • Options
    Damn... I'm sorry things are taking so long! @ibabyloveb87
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    @ibabyloveb87 Ugh - hope things pick up for you tonight! I'm sure you're beyond ready to meet that LO!
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 it's funny you say that because we make our dog ground turkey sometimes because we can't always get him to eat his regular food, and I could not even be in the house when we cooked it once I was pregnant. The smell honestly almost made me puke. Even now it still makes me a little nauseous.

@bamacoop same here. I feel like I spend 90% of my waking time feeding this child.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 your induction sounds like mine. Things moved so quickly for me when they broke my water after the second dose of Cervadil- hope it's the same for you! Hope you can get some rest tonight! 

• Options
    @ashleyp625 I hope something happens after tonight. I've been sleeping ok tonight except I have to pee every hour I feel like. 
  • Options
    Ashleymn said:
    Tomorrow is our c section. I'm so excited to meet my chubby bunny! 

@ashleymn mine too! Good luck!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    It really sucks @kmyers228! LOL Come on babies!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!!