Options

Monday Ticker Change 10/17

For those due on 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know. 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks! Jumping in with you ladies because I was confused about the dates and tried to join the Sunday ticker group because I was going off of when I think my week switches (started at 4 weeks with day 28 of my cycle, but ticker change is based on due date and I am 5/15...silly me.

How big is baby? A strawberry 

Appointments this week? I wish, still slightly paranoid after my panic attack after falling last week. I know I am being ridiculous, but I am bummed I have to wait til Halloween to see my little nugget again!

Symptoms? I thought they had gone but the nausea, bloating, and sore boobs are back in full force. And nothing like being awoken at 6:15 by your 5 yr old saying she had a poop accident when you have a psycho preggo nose.  :s

Rant/Rave/Questions? The bloat and constipation is KILLING me right now. I craved a bit too much salt this weekend (obsessing over sandwiches with mustard and pickles right now) and it isn't helping my problem. Starting to worry I may have a UTI.

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know. This is not that crazy but I love clothes shopping alone. I am totally social, but a day of shopping with no one waiting on me is therapeutic....even if I don't buy anything!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Options
    sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum or lime

Appointments this week? On Sunday. Nervous but excited at the same time 

Symptoms? RLP, insane hunger, itchy painful and stil growing boobs, and belly button pain

Rant/Rave/Questions? I tried prenatal yoga today. It helped to stretch. Especially my hips. 

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know. 
    Hmmmm. I'm not sure. I'm pretty open about most things. That I have some definite ocd and anxiety issues but over ofd things. Like color coordinating my clothing when out away or when doing laundry. I don't mix colors

@mamasmurf12 o work with 3-5 year olds and there's occasional accidents. My nose can't handle it. My salt cravings are also intense. No sweets for me. All the savory!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For those due on 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29

How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry

Appointments this week? None til my Next US next Wednesday.  That should be my last RE appointment and it's making me sad bc theyre so supportive and readily available.  

Symptoms? Nausea no puking yet, fatigue, GERD, and still very sore breasts. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? How do I get rid of the gray quote box??  I can't make it leave. 

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know. Lol this is easy...I'm pregnant.  Nobody really knows except our parents.  It's kinda fun keeping a secret.  I know since this is a pregnancy board that's not much of a reveal ;) 

@mamasmurf12 my dog's terrible gas is killing my nose...I can only imagine how bad that poop accident was! 
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? This kid is the size of a Lego minifigure.

Appointments this week? I'm scheduled for an appointment late this afternoon.  The doctor's office called me first thing this morning to tell me that my doctor has a patient in labor so I need to call before heading in.  I'm super happy for the laboring mom, but I'm a little sad that I might not get to go in today. Let's hope that mom has a speedy, easy delivery. :) 

Symptoms? I think I'm officially over the MS.  Woop! My sciatic nerve is driving me nuts and I'm already uncomfortable at night.  I had to break out the body pillow last night. And when I sit up and get out of bed in the morning, my boobs really hate the gravity.  Ouch.

Rant/Rave/Questions? @sarah0985 TTM about the yoga.  Were you active before your pregnancy? I'm not an active person, but I've thought about trying prenatal yoga to get things stretched out.  I wasn't sure if I could just hop into it.

It's a very good thing that Facebook didn't start until the end of my college years.  I was a little wilder than my resume would lead you to believe. ;)

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks!

How big is baby? An olive or raspberry

Appointments this week? Yes! Finally! First appointment is Thursday. :)

Symptoms? The MS is getting worse. I am also very dizzy a lot of the day (kind of like off balance) and still very tired. Hoping for some relief soon.

Rant/Rave/Questions? My shingles are getting better! I didn't get any new "tiger spots" as we've taken to calling them over the weekend and the oldest ones are healing! I hope this means I don't get another round of valtrex at my Appt this week.

I've already started wearing my maternity jeans from last pregnancy. I love them!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks!!

How big is baby? Sweet little plum :)

Appointments this week? Yes one on Friday, hoping to do the early testing then too

Symptoms? MS definitely still gone for the most part, fatigue had let up a lot but today is back in full force (or maybe I just don't want to work...)

Rant/Rave/Questions? I feel like I look way bigger than I should at this point. My tummy looks super round but I've actually lost a few pounds since becoming pregnant. 

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know. I'm completely drawing a blank on this one, other than also saying "I'm pregnant." Which none of my coworkers and very few friends know that yet. 
  • Options

How big is baby? A strawberry 

Appointments this week? Nope 

Symptoms? Fatigue. Rlp. Nausea and food aversions with constant hunger... fun mix. I haven't vomited in two days though, so there's that!

Rant/Rave/Questions? My 15 month old won't nap right now. I'm exhausted. Trying to keep him quiet so he doesn't wake his sis who IS sleeping is so frustrating. 

Hmmm. Know one except my bff and hubby know I'm pregnant. That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's a lot more. I tend to be private 
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options

How big is baby?  A prune

Appointments this week? Finally! Thursday. I get to hear the heartbeat.

Symptoms? MS is back. At the beginning of week 8, it went away and it slowly kind of came back. It still isn't terrible, but I definitely can't let myself get hungry or I feel nauseous. Sore boobs, but not too bad. Still having some food aversions. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm just excited for my appointment on Thursday.

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know. I'm pregnant! I haven't told anyone outside of family yet.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? 2.13 in and .49 oz (or so) 

Appointments this week? I have my NT scan tomorrow

Symptoms? Mild nausea, headaches, sensitive nipples, exhaustion

Rant/Rave/Questions? Can't wait for tomorrow!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    edited October 2016
    @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot - I'm going to jump in on your prenatal question and say that prenatal yoga is pretty gentle and should be something that you can start now even if you haven't been very active. I would say anything that might be too difficult try to adjust until you build the strength to do it but starting now would be ideal before your belly starts to grow. It'll help you build core strength and you'll learn to do the moves before you have to deal with the balance challenges of a growing belly.
    Married 8/27/2011

• Options
    Okay I thought of a better GTKY answer: I absolutely despise eggs in any form, and whenever we have breakfast brought in to work (breakfast sandwiches or tacos), I always act like I'm so busy that I have to take mine and eat at my desk, but really it is so I can have privacy to pick all of the nasty things off without judgement. =D 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? prune

Appointments this week? none

Symptoms? SOOOO nauseous.  So much more nauseous than with dd.  Oh and i've had several migraines without being able to take my normal medication :(

Rant/Rave/Questions? Can pumpkin spice everything please go away?  Even hearing the word makes me nauseous.

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know.   I have an extroverted personality but am an introvert at heart.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How big is baby?  A prune

Appointments this week? Nope, not until Halloween.

Symptoms? My nausea has been gone for the last three days, so that's been a relief. However, I've been having crazy RLP pain. I've been so sore when I walk,  I have a pregnancy waddle eventhough I'm not even that far along!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not this week.

Many of my real life friends don't know that I used to have pink hair and frequent punk shows. Obviously my life long friends do, but ones that I've met more recently would probably be surprised.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My first time playing!

-How far along are you? 12 weeks 

-How big is baby? Plum or lime too.

-Appointments this week? One appointment tomorrow morning. I feel like the worst because I don't know all the specific test acronyms and names. I opted out of the early genetic testing that has the super tiny chance of mc, so this is just for a non invasive blood draw for other tests.

Symptoms? Just when I think I'm done being tired, I fall asleep at my desk and drool on my keyboard. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? My husband wants to do a Halloween costume announcement but I had to tell him that I won't be looking pregnant at Halloween, just fat! Hahaha. Back to the drawing board..what are you guys planning on doing for announcement?

GTKY: I haven't actually knit anything in close to 2 months! This would shock anyone who knows me irl. Part of it is definitely because I've been really tired, especially early on. The other part is I'm so anxious to knit baby knits, but I want to wait until I know the gender. I've knit enough yellow and green unisex stuff for other people's babies. I want to know! :)
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 - Congrats on a great scan! Your H's reaction was sweet. 
    Married 8/27/2011

• Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 my husband and I both came to that conclusion that we are uncomfortable with 2nd trimester abortions too, after reading up on all of the developmental stages week by week. :(
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? 2 Little limes

Appointments this week? NT Scan and Harmony rest next Monday.

Symptoms? Exhaustion, sore boobs and major RLP

Rant/Rave/Questions? I just want it to be next week already. I'm having a lot of anxiety this pregnancy and it being twins doesn't help. I've been seeing a lot of losses and it's really been freaking me out. Just want to see that my littles are ok and healthy

GTKY: Tell us something about yourself many of your real life friends or coworkers don't know.  I'm extremely insecure. I'm very outgoing and I think people don't realize how much social anxiety I actually have
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cubslove12Cubslove12 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you?  10 weeks!! 

How big is baby?  The size of a lego man! My husband was super excited about this!!

Appointments this week? I get my blood drawn for the Harmony test.

Symptoms? MS is going away, however I am exhausted all of a sudden. I believe that's partially the CUBS fault, I've beeb staying up to watch... Go Cubs!!

Rant/Rave/Questions?  When do people start showing? this is my first and no signs yet, occasionally I'm bloated. Just curious... I know everyone is different just wondering what the range is....

• Options
    I loved the minifig one too! Both DH and I first met while working on a LEGO game so it was super special. :)
  • Options
    @Cubslove12 With my first I really popped right about 20 weeks! 

This is my 3rd, and I'm feeling like I need to pull out the maternity clothes box and I'm not ready for that yet! I'm only 9 weeks! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 I played the violin! I do miss it sometimes and hope one of my girls pick a strings instrument eventually so I can pick it up and try again! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    A cherry. 

Appointments this week? 
    Nope. 

Symptoms?
    Nausea, lack of energy or motivation. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm so over this bloating! 

Hmmm this is a tough one! Probably that I was really shy in school and had very strict parents.
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot sorry it took me awhile. I second what @vrj0522 said. 
    It's pretty gentle and they move slow and give modifications if you need them. I liked it. She was giving tips for labor as well as common ailments. I don't NEED it yet but I'd rather prepare now. The stretches were REALLY nice for my hips

@cubslove12 GO CUBS GO! I've been waking at 4 am my time to be watching. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options

Due date has changed so I'm now due May 29.  Almost a June baby.  May/June are busy months for us, my bday is May 14 and our anniversary is June 26..so we are just adding to the mix. 

How far along are you? 
     - 8w 1d

How big is baby? 
     - The size of a raspberry

Appointments this week? 
     - None

Symptoms?
     - Starting to feel more tired, still just hungry as all get out

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
     - How do I get a ticker in my signature?

- There isn't much that my friends don't know.  I'm pretty much an open book.  Maybe one rant type thing is I wish dh would realize there is more to having this baby than it just popping out in 9 months.  He doesn't understand why I'm tired more lately and just overall don't feel great.  I've tried explaining that growing a human isn't easy, but I think it's going right over his head.  Love him to pieces, but errg..just frustrating some days. Thanks for the rant. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @kbrumbaugh26 my birthday is May 14th too! Hello birthday buddy! And our anniversary is June 5th so I totally get the busy may/June time frame! Don't forget to add in Mother's Day and Father's Day to the mix! 

Also, are you not the least bit excited to be 38 weeks pregnant on your birthday or is that just me being grumpy?! Lol 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    kbrumbaugh26kbrumbaugh26 member
    edited October 2016
    @h&p_momma I hadn't even mentally gotten that far!!  I don't know where you are, but what I'm not looking forward to is May in South Carolina for the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy.  It's going to be uncomfortably hot (not July hot, but hot nonetheless).  

DH has already thrown it up in my face that he'll get a true fathers day before I get a mothers day.  I told him, that he better do something to celebrate Mothers day considering how far along I will be at that point. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    hp_mommahp_momma member
    edited October 2016
    @kbrumbaugh26  I totally understand! I'm originally from Arizona and we lived in North Carolina for a couple years so I get the awful summer heat!! We are in Washington state now (thank you military) so it won't be hot here in May. 

Oh at 38 weeks pregnant you should be pampered for Mothers Day (which is ON our birthday this year!) So I believe that calls for extra pampering! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    @Cubslove12 - I was 22 weeks before I popped with my first. First time moms usually take longer than 2nd+ timers. Before the 22 weeks, I had a tiny little bump that looked more like fat than anything else. 

@kbrumbaugh26 - It took DH until this 3rd baby before he finally understood the impact pregnancy has on me. I don't know how he didn't get it before but this time around he's been patient, considerate, and helpful. First two times, he did nothing to go out his way to help more unless I asked, and then I sometimes got attitude. Hopefully your H is not as slow on the uptake with pregnancy as mine was!
    Married 8/27/2011

• Options
    @vrj0522 Hopefully he does not take that long.  I have noticed some differences, but sometimes he's still just a little dense about the whole pregnancy thing.  
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm late posting, but I was 10 weeks on Monday. 

I don't know what size they are, I need to get the app. 

I have an appointment next Tuesday, and the office that I was referred to for the NT scan should be calling any day now. 

My symptoms are getting better (not as nauseous or tired) until late in the evening. My boobs are still quite sore. 

I've seen the babies at 7 weeks, 8 weeks, and  9 weeks. I'm bummed I don't get to see them this week and next week I'll only get to hear heartbeats but no u/s :( 

HMMM for the GTKY... I must be very boring. Everything i can think of is really silly.