March 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 10/14

Confess yourselves ladies!!  >:)

Re: FFFC 10/14

• Options
    I received an email last night from a parent about a girl in one of my student's classes who's been going out of her way to show she doesn't like her. She'll purposely take a seat that my student is going to sit in and exclude her from conversations. Typical mean girl cold-shoulder type things. Not cool stuff, but I'm sure a lot of us have known girls like that (or were even like that at times to others. ;) No judgment, especially if you've since matured.) Anyway, this mom is going on and on how she won't tolerate bullying and how someone needs to sit down with that girl's parents.

That email was sent to me at 10:00 last night. I deleted my work email from my phone. I'll deal with it during work hours. #coldasice #isit4:00yet #SAHMwannabe
  • Options
    @dubcompanion you could not pay me enough to be a girl in junior high or high school again. Forget that. 

My FFFC is that my sex drive is like... completely gone. And the only guilt I feel about it is that I don't feel guilty about it? I mean I feel a bit bad for DH. But he's also being a saint.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dubcompanion you could not pay me enough to be a girl in junior high or high school again. Forget that. 

My FFFC is that my sex drive is like... completely gone. And the only guilt I feel about it is that I don't feel guilty about it? I mean I feel a bit bad for DH. But he's also being a saint.
    @datalover13 - I am glad to hear I am not the only one with a complete lack of sex drive (I swear people lied when they talked about the 2nd tri libido). I know it makes my DH a little sad but he is being really good about it as well.........
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    @Finallyhismrs07 @datalover13 After an uncomfortable session a few weeks back, my sex drive has also dwindled. DH and I are still really affectionate with each other, but I really only do things with him out of wanting to be a good wife. He doesn't pressure me or anything; he's very sweet about it. But yeah. It makes me sad I'm not into my favorite carnal activity. 
  • Options

Same. Only I don't think my husband is being a saint. He's tolerating it but sometimes I'm on edge just waiting for him to blow up. :/ 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the opposite of you ladies. My sex drive is up there, but I was put on pelvic rest after my spotting pending our ultrasound today. DH has been great about it, but all the sexy dreams I've been having are killing me. Hoping for good news so that I can have a carnal weekend. ;)

My FFFC: DH is pretty crazy about our spending. I like to stick to our budget too, but he really analyzes every transaction (we use Mint). So I feel bad when I go out for lunch. So whenever I have cash, I always use it on fast food.

Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    I'm the opposite as well. Sex drive is always high. Actually too much for my husband. He's been way too careful and gentle for my liking but I get it especially because I'm bigger now. 
  • Options
    @RunBooRun We use Mint too so I feel your pain! 

My FFFC: I eat over easy eggs and the occasional piece of sushi. I have no regrets. :) 
  • Options
    RunBooRun said:
    My FFFC: DH is pretty crazy about our spending. I like to stick to our budget too, but he really analyzes every transaction (we use Mint). So I feel bad when I go out for lunch. So whenever I have cash, I always use it on fast food.
    I'm the spender of the two of us... and my FFFC is that I sometimes "hide purchases" in the budget. i.e. I will buy something at target for myself along with our groceries, but put the whole purchase under groceries (we use every dollar). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Follow-up of my FFFC: I spoke to the guidance counselor about the "bullying issue", and she even rolled her eyes. She thinks it's being majorly blown out of proportion, especially after she talked to the girls involved. Basically, one girl just doesn't want to be friends with the other one, and the other one won't let it rest. She keeps wanting to "fix things" so they can be friends again. They weren't even close to begin with. Anyway, I'm still a SAHM-wannabe but at least I feel less cold-hearted now. ;)
  • Options
    I've eaten chips everyday for the past 19w+5d. >:)

• Options
    Update: My ultrasound today shows a slight placenta previa, which means I'm still on pelvic rest. No woohoo for me this weekend. :(
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    @howdthathappen I'm having a really hard time being ok with only the 2 espresso shots in my drink today....How do you fight it off??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am in the higher than normal libido club, but when I initiated with DH he got scared about my belly and hurting me, so we didn't do the deed. 

FFFC:  I got a Frosty at Wendy's today, and then had a piece of cake for my co-workers baby shower.  

ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    @RunBooRun :( I'm sorry!!! 
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    My son has watched 2 hours of TV today (20 months)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so drained after work today I'm totally popping in a frozen pizza for myself and DD and we are going to eat it on the couch while we watch a movie. (It has grilled chicken on it that counts as healthy right?)  I've also already decided that she's having an early bed time, I don't even care, my eyes won't stay open much longer. 
  • Options
    I'm going to eat an entire pizza later tonight for my second dinner. I'm eating my first dinner (lean cuisine meal) right now at work. I also had 2 slices of pizza & fries for (my second) lunch because it was free. 

I'm also in the low/no sex drive camp lately. We still try to have sex 2 or 3x/week but I'm usually not as into it because I feel like it's hurt a couple times recently. I still initiate at times though, trying to hide my non-interest because I want to be a good wife like what @dubcompanion said lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still constantly sleeping in a ridiculous amount. Today I got up, drove DH to work, drove home, and went straight back to bed until 1pm. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @CanadianintheSouth I do this too! Or I will put it on a credit card so I can make more than one payment on it and DH won't realize how much I really spent  :D Whoops!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    nicklesb said:
    @howdthathappen I'm having a really hard time being ok with only the 2 espresso shots in my drink today....How do you fight it off??
    @nicklesb, i know right?! 
    I have no advice though. I'm constantly looking up how much caffeine is in something. I'm totally pushing it. The worst is after lunch. Then my belly is full and my office is warm and i just need a nap so badly. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @howdthathappen  I'm enjoying my tall pike place very slowly....that's one way that makes it extend as long as possible lol
    Pregnancy Ticker