April 2017 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying 10/13

What's got us feeling like 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 10/13

• Options
    Ugh. Got into a big argument with my mom tonight because she's being so impatient about me getting the announcement about this baby to the out-of-town family. She's trying to make it all about her, because she's worried that they'll be mad at her because SHE KNOWS and didn't say anything to them. My mom didn't even let me tell my dad because she was "bursting" to share with someone. I regret telling her in the first place now.

I'm doing a cute photo series with DS in a "Big Brother" shirt, but the weather has been terrible the last couple of weekends so I haven't gotten the photos. She doesn't get that once I get those done it will literally take me a day to send the announcements out and she acts like I am rudely keeping this giant secret from her family just to be spiteful. Like, let me share my own damn news, woman! I'm so over it at this point.

BAHHHH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just watched a series of Ronald McDonald House commercials...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last night a commercial came on with a little boy writing letters to his dad that was overseas, folding them into paper airplanes and throwing them over his fence. The neighbor picks them up, mails them to dad and then dad mails a box back and the neighbor throws them over the fence back to the little boy. ALL the feels!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mylittleirvz That commercial gets me every time! That and when the news does a story about military coming home and/or surprising their children. Ugh...ugly cry!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17