April 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 10/13

Hey everyone! It's been one of "those" days, so I'm starting this a little late. But What are you eating? What are your cravings? Any 3AM snacks in your undies like Patrick?

Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 10/13

• Everything currently tastes like cotton or pennies. But one thing I've been able to eat is spaghetti with meat sauce. I've eaten it like every day for five days. 

DH took me on a date out to eat and it was super disappointing to be so grossed out by dinner. 

No cravings. Except pizza. Haha. I do indeed look forward to wanting to eat! 

• Sweets. All of them. It's totally weird because I do not normally consider myself to have a "sweet tooth", but DH does and he's definitely not complaining!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Still stupid corn dogs! Why child why?? That and chips and salsa were my bedtime snack two nights ago...I need to work on that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Gross confession- Tim Horton's egg, cheese and sausage breakfast sandwiches. I feel so embarrassed by this!

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Anything I want! I'm so happy I'm finally over the sickness and can eat meat again. Just in time for our monthly restaurant outing with the book club. The only problem is the restaurant chosen this month is  vegetarian. Boo! I really need to pig out on some neat. Why couldn't it have been Outback?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Tootsie Pops.

• Kool-Aid!  I woke up at 2am the other night to take a few gulps.  Water just wasnt cutting it anymore, so I had to chug some red kool-aid!
  • Mmmmm @KirstinH88, eat some for me!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @shaunessa I just was craving kool-aid out of the blue this week also! We had grape though :)

Still on Cap'n Crunch, but not craving it as much.  I'm back to not really eating at night.  I feel nauseous and really full, but at the same time I feel starving.  Usually I'll feel better if I eat, but the thought of food at that point is so revolting that it's hard to just cave in and eat the darn food.  Breakfast, lunch, and mid afternoon I am fine. But after 5pm it is basically a no food zone.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I already told DH that I'm stopping at Taco Bell on my way home from work tonight. It's "cold" and rainy here today and I need it's warm yumminess! Also, I'm seriously considering getting a Dr. Pepper too!  B) 
    Mm... dr. Pepper is my downfall!! I can't stop drinking it!! Baby always seems to be happy when I stop at Taco Bell and get a crunch wrap supreme with chicken... mmmm Mmmm
  • @wagnerw I feel the same way, but around lunch time.
    @Aarg I LOVE Dr. Pepper. I've been trying to keep it at a minimum, but some days you just have to indulge. And Taco Bell is  <3 My husband hates me for how often I crave Taco Bell, especially while pregnant.
  • Chipotle burrito, diet coke, sour straws, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. The way I look at food makes my husband think he's next!! (Jk)
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @visualcircus I love Chipotle too!!
  • Taco Bell... Like three times this week! And the Mexican tonight for dinner.  And cookie dough ice cream! 
  • You guys, all I want now is Taco Bell! If it weren't almost 10pm and I hadn't just had a bowl of chips and queso, I may have been headed that way. Maybe before the weekend is over...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't get enough of pizza. I've had pizza every single day this week (so unhealthy!). It's just so yummy.

• Taco bell has been my JAM this pregnancy!  I'm convinced I would have starved without it since it was all I was craving for a good while haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Cactusgirl, Haha, my pregnant coworker and I were talking the other day and she goes, "is it acceptable to have pizza 4 nights in one week?" Told her "As far as I'm concerned it's acceptable 7 nights a week!!" Pizza has been an obsession this time...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just sent DH out for Taco Bell. Thanks
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • I can't get enough carbs, dairy, and fresh fruit lately! My specific cravings lately have been a sprouted wheat bagel (because that makes it healthy?) with cream cheese and kim chi or a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. I have also been obsessed with chili cheese fries from a local restaurant. Had them for dinner three nights last week... I'm also craving cherry coke even though I haven't been drinking soda since high school.
  • @kellyb920 cherry coke is probably my favourite food :p 

i work in the meat dept at Safeway and wear a jacket because it's so cold in there...one jacket pocket is full of sour skittles and the other has gummy coke bottles...and I brought a cranberry orange muffin to have during my shift because there's no management on today...all the sweets...
  • @Ekzerr

I have a joke for you!

So they are putting new stores here like Safeway...Only they're changing the name and taking the F out of way.

:D 
  • @shaunessa there's no F in way!! :p
  • Almond Joys and I'm still craving deli meat pretty much every day---I've been trying to keep it to once a week haha. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17