funnies! — The Bump
February 2016 Moms

funnies!

Let's hear some lols....
Yesterday Liam (7 1/2 months)desired to chase my oldest(13)around the house in the walker laughing the entire time!!!
=caenis=rainbowminionjmcooke25Latina211508jarob747

Re: funnies!

• Awww lol adorable! !!
  • One of the funniest moments I've had with my LO was back when he was 2.5 months old in May. It was before he went to daycare, so he hadn't had much exposure to other babies yet. We met up with a friend of mine whose daughter was right around 6 months at the time - she was talking up a storm, babbling, yelling, and sounding a lot like R2D2 combined with an ewok. My LO was fascinated and very scared. As her babbling escalated, he kept looking at me with wide eyes, like "what does she want??" and making this startled "bah" noise, until she startled him into crying. It happened several times that afternoon and was ridiculously adorable. :-p
    jarob747
  • My 15 year old can make the silliest faces and sounds and my 8 month old will belly laugh at him and just recently started slapping the table as he's laughing at him. It is the cutest thing ever! Not sure where he got that from, but I love it. 
    taitai82jmcooke25
  • DD likes to (gently) bite my nose, and giggles mischievously while doing so! :-)
    jarob747