October 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change

@CopperBoom86 has had her baby, so I thought I would post for her since she is enjoying her baby snuggles! 

How far along are you?  OR How old is your outside baby? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms?

GTKY: Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? How did you come to that decision? If you are formula feeding, what brand did you choose? (Stole from Monday)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday ticker change

• Options
    39 weeks!!!
    What size is baby?
    8.5lbs is my guess! I'll know tomorrow!
    Upcoming appointments?
    No more prenatal appointments, but tomorrow is baby day for us! My c section is scheduled tomorrow morning! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rants- the usual preganncy ones but now it's my In laws grading on my nerves thinking they need to sit in the hospital and hover tomorrow morning to wait for the baby to come out. 
    Symptoms?
    None
    GTKY: Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? How did you come to that decision? If you are formula feeding, what brand did you choose? (Stole from Sunday)

I was lucky to successfully breastfed both my girls exclusively for 6 months. Hoping for at least the same this time if not until a year. I used similac or enfamil formula with my girls. Honestly they were easy and didn't have any sensitivities that required anything special so I usually just bought whatever I had coupons for at the time.
  • Options
     Robert lee is 1 week old today

What size is baby?
    Yesterday's appointment he was 6.8

Upcoming appointments?
    Weight check next week

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Perineal pain is killing me

Symptoms?
    Normal post partum 

GTKY: Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? How did you come to that decision? If you are formula feeding, what brand did you choose? (Stole from Monday)
    Breastfeeding. Just kinda knew thats what i wanted to do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 no worries girl! Enjoy that little squish! They grow up fast!  :)
  • Options
    36 weeks! 

What size is baby?
    the bump says a papaya but last week he was measuring 6.6lbs so I'm guessing he is close to 7lbs now! 

Upcoming appointments?
    had my last prenantal and MFM ultrasound/appointment today! I do have a pre opt at the hospital on Monday so they can stock the blood bank for me. My c section is scheduled for the 19th! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I am just nervous still about the complications and just praying everything ends up being okay! We are all shocked I've been able to keep him in this long! 

Symptoms?
    All the normal stuff- BH, tired, anxious, sore, heart burn 

i am hoping to breast feed. With DS I BF at first and then he ended up on nutramigen formula due to a dairy sensitivity.
  • Options
    CaptainPhasmaCaptainPhasma member
    edited October 2016
    38 weeks

What size is baby?
    Measuring big for gestational age, last estimate I got was that he is in the 95th percentile so I imagine he's the side of a baby elephant about now.

Upcoming appointments?
    Had my 38 week appointment yesterday, my OB is hoping to induce at 39 weeks if my cervix is favorable but so far we aren't getting much effacement or dilation. Don't think my doc is gonna let me go past my due date though so things will get more complicated in a couple weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We're almost done getting everything ready. My mom gave us a changing table that belonged to a friend, which was very generous, but is has this weird top that no normal changing pad will fit so that's annoying. In other news, last Friday was my last week of work and I'm really enjoying the time off before the baby comes.

Symptoms?
    OMG the hip and pelvic pain, apparently my loose pelvic joints are ready for L&D, wish they'd tell my cervix to do the same. I'm headed to prenatal yoga this afternoon so hopefully that will help.

GTKY: Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? How did you come to that decision? If you are formula feeding, what brand did you choose? 
    Planning on breastfeeding, if I'm lucky enough to have baby and boobies that comply.

• Options
    Today is my due date! And baby is 3 weeks and 3 days old! And we are breastfeeding. 

• Options
    Baby Cam is 4 days old today! I had a second degree tear and the recovery there is harder than I anticipated. He's also jaundiced and so we are both breast and bottle feeding. At first I was hesitant about supplementing but now I really like it. We are using Enfamil because that's what they gave us in the hospital, but I also have samples of Similac that we may try. 
  • Options
    I am two weeks PP today, so today is Johnny's two week birthday!

What size is baby?

Much smaller than Jimmy!

Upcoming appointments?
    Johnny has appointments every Friday until further notice, and has an appointment with a neonatal neurologist on the 27th. I have my first PP exam with my OB on the 25th.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: Huge, leaky, fire boobs! Rave: Johnny is the cutest thing in the whole wide household! Questions: What on earth is causing my baby boy all these problems? Hoping for some answers soon...

Symptoms?
    PP cramping, foreboobs, "diaper rash" from these G.D. pads, and I am a mess of emotions that I have absolutely zero control over. I have ugly cried once a day for the past 2 days.

Pumping/Breastfeeding: Because its good for baby, helps me burn calories and lose my baby weight, and last but certainly not least- it's FREE.