Pregnant after a Loss
Options

PGAL Check In 10-10

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. How far along are you? EDD?

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween movie?

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: PGAL Check In 10-10

• Options
    2. How far along are you? EDD? 37w4d, October 27

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Sleep is getting so uncomfortable. I wake up 5-6 times a night to pee. I just keep telling myself that I'm so close to meeting this baby girl! Then I'll be woken up all night long for a different reason!

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Birth/meeting baby

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    2. 13 weeks today. Hellooooo second trimester! 

3. Well I woke up 12+4 without the overwhelming nausea I've had particularly strongly in weeks 11 and most of 12. It scared me at first but I realized I'm entering that scary period between the start of second trimester and before feeling anything. Fortunately I have my Doppler and heartbeat is chugging away! Rave: announced to coworkers and friends today. Part of me is in a panic because I feel like this baby just has to stick now, and what if it doesn't? But the other part of me is excited to just get it out there so people know how to support and help me. 

4. Feeling kicks and anatomy scan! 

5. Any tips on getting through that period between feeling better and feeling kicks? It looks like a vast ocean of fear ahead and I don't have another appointment for awhile either and won't see baby again until 19 weeks. 

6. Harry Potter? I'm not into Halloween movies but I tend to rewatch Harry Potter around the holidays. 
  • Options
    2.  7w1d
    3.  R/R/R:  just so much worry and anxiety.  And my DH woke up in the night with food poisoning or a stomach virus...hoping it's something he ate because he was alone with DD all weekend and if she gets it I will too and that on top of MS will not be fun....as soon as I knew he was such I left him a glass of water and the Lysol spray and left for the couch!!
    4.  Looking forward to my follow up ultrasound next Wed! Praying baby is measuring closer than 5 days behind to put my mind at ease 
    5.  Questions:  for those who were on daily baby aspirin did you have any side effects? 
    6.  Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin 
  • Options
    @HGRich - I relied a lot in distraction - some sort of hubby that uses my hands and takes focus - I prefer cross stitching or if MS isn't a problem for you cooking a new recipe. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options

2. How far along are you? EDD?  15w4d 3/30

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:  I have an Amnio this Thursday, so I'm looking forward to the US for that and hopefully see a little heartbeat still going. 

5. Questions: 

6. GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween movie? I used to be big into scary movies, but since getting older I'm just not into them anymore. When I was a kid though I loved the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
    I've never seen Hocus Pocus - I'll have to give it a try.

@HGRich - the Harry Potter movies are also somehow holiday/Christmas movies for me and my husband :) 
  • Options
    1.  Introduce yourself.  I posted last week on Friday here for the first time.  Also cautiously here (with not much hope). Natural MC in February; got a BFP a week ago, but my betas aren't rising appropriately.

2. How far along are you? EDD? 4w4d, EDD 6/15/17

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Being in limbo is the worst. My betas were low when first tested at 13 DPO (22).  Then, they only raised to 28 or 29 (I honestly don't even remember what the nurse was telling me) by 15 DPO. So, this seems like a CP is imminent.  I'm not bleeding as of today and the cramping I had over the weekend is gone, so I get to hold on to a glimmer of hope, but I'm being so careful as to not get my hopes up.  Repeat beta later this week will tell the story.  

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Just knowing whether this is a viable pregnancy or not. 

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus!  Are there even others? Haha!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    Welcome to the newbies and rooting for those in limbo right now! 
  • Options
    Thanks, @MWoodside

Limbo is over, as I started bleeding this morning.  Since I knew this was the likely outcome as of Friday, it's not hitting with such a sting, but it still hurts.  I wish all of you the best with your pregnancies, and I hope to be back over here with you all very soon.
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    I'm so sorry, @laeberge3. I imagine it is a little easier since you expected it but it's still awful. I really am sorry. Please take good care of yourself. We hope to see you again soon too. Will be thinking of and praying for you. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this, @laeberge3. Thinking of you and praying for healing.  
  • Options

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Not New

2. How far along are you? EDD? 7wks 5/30/17 (baby was measuring 4 days ahead at last US

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:

Was so excited to see a HB at the last US and finally breath for the first time in months.  Its starting to finally feel real that I'm pregnant.  And My doc was so sweet when he said "I'm officially noting your chart as pregnant." I love my OB.  My office has 15 docs but the one I normally go to is amazing wish he had his own practice sometimes.

Been feeling beyond sick like my last pregnancy.  Had HG with my son and was hospitalized a few times in 1st tri.  Hoping to stay outta hospital this time.  Was prescribed Phenergan and seems to help.  Never took last time.  Makes me a bit whoozy but ill take at night. My boobs feel like rocks and I think my coworkers are starting to think I have some sort of fetish cause I keep rubbing them!

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:

can't wait for my next appt on nov 4th.  Will do blood work for cell free DNA testing.  My office does an NT screening for women under 35 and the cell free for over 35.  Little bummed I won't get the ultrasound but happy to know that everything will be looked at. Hopefully if they can hear HB on Doppler and appt goes well I can finally announce my pregnancy and not have to hide it anymore!

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween movie?

****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss @larberge3

Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @laeberge3 so sorry for you loss.  Hoping to see you on a new BMB very soon....
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): have struggled with infertility. Got pregnant this past spring but ended up being ectopic. Had a second FET in Sept. Currently 6weeks today. Had strong betas (1750 at 5dp5dt). Had an early ultrasound this week (5 weeks 4 days) where they say a yolk sac and heart beat.

2. How far along are you? EDD? 6 weeks 6/8/16
    3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: the exhaustion everyone talks about finally hit me this week. not fun!
    4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: have another ultrasound on Monday
    5. Questions: Does the worrying ever stop??? I’m not sure how many doctor’s appointments it will take to feel better!
    6. GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween movie? I’ve never even seen Hocus Pocus! I guess I need to do that - ha

--------

Me: 42 | DH: 39 | Us: Married since April 2014 | TCC 20 months before IVF

Me: unexplained infertility (AMA?) | DH: No issues

1st IVF cycle with ICSI & PGS | ER 1/21/16  | FET  4/26/16, ectopic

2nd FET 09/20/16 | DS born May 2017

3rd FET 09/14/20

• Options
    @laeberge3, I am so sorry for your loss.

@MelD17011, I felt less anxiety/worry when I could feel movement regularly with my first rainbow baby. A Doppler helped before that. But I couldn't really breathe deeply until bsby was safe in my arms. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    @MelD17011 my last pregnancy was ectopic too. I'm sorry for your loss. It has caused this pregnancy (I'm 7w4d) to be full of so much worry and stress so I've wondered that too- does it get better or am I going to be like this until our baby is in my arms?! I sure hope not because it doesn't seem fair to our DD.  DH and I were just talking about how blissfully ignorant we were when I was pregnant with DD 5 years ago- no betas, no early ultrasounds, no knowing my progesterone was low....we went to dr for first time at 8.5 weeks saw heartbeat and then announced to the world.  Now I'm riddled with worry.  I really feel like this board helps though- I can vent about my worries to people who understand and I don't feel judged. We'll get through it! 
  • Options
    @laeberge3, I am so sorry for your loss.

1. Not new but haven't checked in a while. Had two mmc back to back in 2015 around 10 weeks each. I am now pregnant with my rainbow!

2. 32w2d, EDD 12/6/2016

3. Rant: feeling very large and stretched out, having a hard time moving around, but overall excited to be so close to see my baby girl. 
    Rave: I saw baby girl today at my last scan! Looking good and measuring 4.5lbs!

4. Next milestone-full term and meeting this little girl!

5. @MelD17011, the worrying does not stop, but it gets less and less the longer you go in he pregnancy. I still worry sometimes, but you learn to enjoy the pregnancy and be happy most of the time. 

6. I agree that Harry Potter for me is a go to for the holidays :)

******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker