January 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL weekly check in 10.10.16

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - This might be a repeat from a long time ago but enough time has passed that answers will probably be different now - what tv show are you watching these days? 
TW: MMC
BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
———
Diagnoses and Treatments
PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
———
BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

Re: PGAL weekly check in 10.10.16

• Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue? 27 weeks 1/8/17 Team pink

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) - Not bad. I've had some serious RLP on my lower left and my lower right back is sore. Need to do some walking today to loosen everything up and then I'll see my chiropractor tomorrow after work. I've cut back to once a week with the chiropractor and would really like to cut back to once every 2 weeks but at this point don't think I'm going to make it. By the time my appointment rolls around I'm ready for an adjustment. Walking and Yoga definitely help.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) - Better than last week after our scare but hubby and I still haven't had sex since then and I get anxious thinking about it. But the doctor said to just wait a few days and did not put me on any sort of pelvic rest. DH and I are actually going away this weekend to celebrate our anniversary and I figure I probably should try and get over this anxiety before then so that if we have another issue we are in town to get it checked out and I will know that we shouldn't chance it while being out of town.

5. When is your next appointment? 10/19 with OB and Internist. Not expecting too much at either, my blood sugar numbers have been really good. I am looking forward to asking a few more questions since this is with my actual OB that is familiar with my history.

6. Rants/raves/whatever - I got the different things painted for the nursery over the weekend but it took a few more coats than I had anticipated so I didn't get to hang it up yesterday. Hoping DS will be in a good mood tonight and let me get some things done.

8. GTKY - This might be a repeat from a long time ago but enough time has passed that answers will probably be different now - what tv show are you watching these days?  We watch Blindspot, Quantico, and Big Bang Theory. DH records a lot of other things but I just don't have time to watch them. I will catch Goldbergs and Modern family every now and then. Not sure we'll keep up on Quantico this season, it seems like a fairly similar story line to last season and at some point they are going to run out government agencies to work for. We did record Timeless last week and I really enjoyed that so we will record that to watch. Thank goodness for DVR, otherwise I'd never get to watch anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    27 weeks/ 1-8-16/ Team Pink

Nausea is starting to reappear- hoping I just ate too much over the weekend.  Overall I'm just feeling like I'm running out of room in my own body with everything being swollen.  I cannot believe I have 13 more weeks of baby girl growing left- where is she going to go?  

My cousin announced she was pregnant on facebook last week and she had her dating ultrasound on Friday- she's roughly 10 weeks now.  I feel like I'm going to have to block her for the next few weeks because every time she post something I get anxious for her.  I have probably used my doppler a couple extra times this past week to calm my myself.  I just keep reminding myself that my pregnancy is fine, she has a strong heartbeat and her kicks are stronger now than last month.  

10/17

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Rave- I passed my glucose test so I can eat carbs guilt free.  Pumpkin bread is happening very soon. 
    Rant- My mother procrastinated a lot with my shower and I'm stressing that no one is coming.  My husband is working again so we have a discount for Gap and Old Navy clothes, plus that extremely important second paycheck again, but having a large family I was counting on not having to buy very much as far as baby gear.  Now I'm thinking that I'll probably have to buy a lot this year after all.  
    Rant- My electricity is still out.  Harbor Group Management is the worst- don't let anyone you know rent from any of their properties.

8. GTKY - This might be a repeat from a long time ago but enough time has passed that answers will probably be different now - what tv show are you watching these days? 
    Nothing right now- cable is in a dark room.  Hopefully power is restored this week and we will be able to watch Walking Dead when it comes back in 2 weeks.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    27w6d Jan 4th 2017 PINK! 

My belly is so  sore. It's so heavy! I think just normal aches and pains at this point. Also, I'm so very tired! 

Baby kicks keep me pretty calm; however, my dreams are all filled with anxiety. In my dreams I keep doing things that I should NOT do - like going snow skiing, riding on rollercoasters, and jumping on trampolines. So, i wake up in a super fun panic from the very restless sleep that I'm getting anyways. *sigh*

October 20th! My doctors start seeing you every two weeks after week 28, which I didn't realize. So I'll go every two weeks until 34 weeks, then once a week until baby comes! 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    We had a wonderful baby shower this weekend! It was so sweet and we got so many useful things! I will say that keeping the sex secret really seemed to help limit the clothes we received and instead got a lot of wash clothes, towels, socks and books, all things (except books) that we haven't really spent a ton of time acquiring.  

I'm anxiously await to see if I get a phone call about my GD screen today. I had my test performed Thursday afternoon, and they told me that no news is good news. I didn't hear from them Friday, and have yet to hear from them today, so I'm really hoping that I'm out of the woods on this one, since it should be such a quick test. 

RuPaul's Drag Race AllStars 2, Grey's Anatomy, Jane the Virgin, and H and I will probably start AHS Hotel tonight on Netflix. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    @cjs260 I'm so jealous you get to start going every 2 weeks. I'll start every 2 weeks at 30 weeks. We don't go every week until 36. 
  • Options
    2. Team pink. Jan 8. 27 weeks 
    3. I feel like I did when I was 34 weeks pregnant with my first. Being pregnant and caring for a toddler is hard. 
    4. Super anxious today. Olive must have turned so that her back is to my belly. Her kicks are muffled. Sometimes I only trust that I feel kicks if my husband feels them too. The fear of losing her is prominent and very scary. 
     5. Appointment on Halloween. 
    8. Shows: pitch. Shameless. Teen mom. Designated survivor. 
  • Options
    ThePax89 said:
    @cjs260 I'm so jealous you get to start going every 2 weeks. I'll start every 2 weeks at 30 weeks. We don't go every week until 36. 
    I have mixed feelings about it. i like the extra care and concern, but I hate that I will have to go in to wait for 30+ min to just see the dr for 5. 

• Options
    @cjs260 We start every 2 weeks at 28 weeks and then typically weekly at 36 weeks. I'm anxious to see if any of that changes for me with GD. I should find out next week at my appointment. I'm with you, waiting to see the doctor for less than 5 minutes stinks. Luckily my doctors are pretty good and I don't usually have to wait very long. Also, for some reason I feel like after 30 weeks the appointments get a little more exciting (no idea why). My doctor (at least with my first) didn't do cervix checks until 38 weeks because she said so many women are 1-2 cm dilated for a month before labor starts so she hates to get people too anxious and also lowers the risk of bacteria getting in there. GBS was at 36 weeks for me. I really don't know why I feel like the appointments at 30, 32, and 34 were more exciting. Maybe they weren't.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I know why I'm off schedule!!!! Most of you had an appointment at 24 weeks right? I switched to a new practice at 14 weeks so I went 14,18,22 and 26. The next time I'll go is 30. 
  • Options
    @ThePax89 That makes sense. I was off schedule too, I went at 17, 21, and 25 weeks but the nurse at the last appointment marked it down that I needed to do my iron check at 28 weeks so when I was scheduling the appointment I said I'd just do the 28 week doctor appointment too. I need to get back on schedule (for my benefit) plus I want to see my OB and only waiting 3 weeks was better than 4.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Carly79 I know what you mean about the appointments not being exciting.  I have been going every 2 weeks since 24 weeks (which was nice since I was put on antibiotics at 24 weeks) but I feel like I am just at the doctor's office more often.  I do start rotating throughout the practice in November so I'm hoping that helps make the appointments more exciting since I'll be meeting a new doctor (that could possibly deliver my baby) every time.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options
    @ThePax89 - I am off cycle too. I do centering for my regular OB appointments and they put women who deliver over a two month span together and I'm the furthest along of anyone - I had appointments at 18, 22, 26 and my next is at 30 which is when I'll do my glucose test and then I will go every 2 weeks until 36 and then iI'l go every week. They schedule all the centering appointments ahead of time so there is actually one appointment the day after I am due and two weeks after I am due. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    PGAL dilemma. Possible trigger. 
    There is a memorial ceremony for babies lost at my hospital between 7/2015 and 7/2016. Mine was one those babes. So here is my question, is it okay to show up with my big belly? I don't want to trigger anyone. Or make anyone's day shittier than it already is. Is it better not to go? Wear something that conceals my bump? 
  • Options
    @thepax89 that's a tough one - I think you have every right to remember your little one at this ceremony - but it's so considerate you are thinking of others who are also hurting - if you are really on the fence about it maybe you could just go in just before it starts and sit in the back? Or is it cold enough where you are to wear a jacket or coat or a scarf that could cover a bump? Either way I think though you should definitely go if it's on your heart to remember your baby this way. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    25 weeks 2 days, 1/21/17, team pink :)

Ok, I had the 12 hour magnesium drip yesterday and it was one of the worst things I have ever had to go through. The last 4 hours were pure torture I know it's good for DD but I wanted to rip the Iv out and just get the stuff out of me. We are hoping to get to 32weeks at least and if we do they will do another 12 hour does and I'm absolutely dreading it I don't know how I'll get through it again. I've also had signs of bleeding and more discharge tonight which makes me worried that something could be going wrong.

Nervous we have a NICU consult this week and I'm not sure what to expect this is just such a daunting process.

All day every day 

6. Rants/raves/whatever
    Just need to remember it's all for DD and all of this will be worth it in the end 

I'm feeling really sad watching my husband take DS home every night. I was looking forward to spending some special one on one time with him in the last few months of him being my only child. I feel like I'm missing out on some really special times that I can never get back.

Blindspot, How to Get Away with Murder, The Profit, South Park... I have a lot of time on my hands. I was wanting to watch Stranger Tides? The new netflix one I've heard it's really good
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Me: 26 DH: 29 Married 8/4/2012
    BFP #1 8/20/2013 | EDD 5/4/2014 | MMC 10/2/2013 9w3d | D&C 10/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/8/2014 (kinda) EDD 10/29/2014
     | DS Born 10/8/2014 
    TTCAL 11/2015 BFP #3 5/12/16 | EDD Jan 2017
  • Options
    @briala - I've said this before but girl you are a champ. I wish I had something more to say but honestly it just blows my mind what you're going through. Also stranger things is amazing! 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    24+4, blue, hopefully I'll get a date this Friday

Good. Getting harder to bend, light heartburn and all those other things--more stomach/cooter pain. But Tuck is moving like crazy...he had hiccups yesterday. lol 

Good, little man is on the move and it makes me happy. 

Friday

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    I got the nursery painted! whoo hoo! Now time to accessorize! Technically, I have a nursery for the baby, not just a storage room, so that's a lot off my mind.

I love this time of year, need to get pumpkins and DS's Halloween costume. But I refuse to go to the pumpkin patch when it's 90 out. Come on Alabama, get your shit together. 

We're about to start Westworld and I'm enjoying AHS6 and Project Runway. Walking Dead returns (eeeeeee!!!!)and I'm finishing up the final season of Penny Dreadful. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Options
    Hang in there @Briala!!  And Stranger Things was FANTASTIC! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Options
    @AlabamaRedhead  - um can they just send Cornelius home already? I can't stand him! 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    @ceclarlinetlo  For real! He's so annoying and not that good. Someone will punch him, or make him cry. I'm not sure which. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Options
    @ThePax89 I love that your hospital is offering this.  Like pp said if you can wear lose clothes, jackets/ cardigans/ sweaters to help cover some of the bump I'm sure the other women would appreciate it- but at the same time it's nice to see that even after a lose a successful pregnancy is possible.  The loses are from July 2016 at the earliest, so no one will be freshly grieving, which should help some of them seeing your bump.  

@Briala I'm so sorry you going through all of this.  Nothing having the time with DS and being constantly worried about DD must be super hard.  Like @ceclarlinetlo said I'm in awe of your strength during this time.  Good luck at your consult this week.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options
    @Briala - You're doing so amazing and I'm sorry that drip was terrible.  Hang in there!

27 weeks, Due 1/10, Team Pink

Belly is getting in the way of things, which isn't so bad except it made putting on my boots yesterday a struggle.  I woke up last night with a terrible hip and leg ache (which incorporated themselves into my dream strangely).  It subsided once I flipped.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) **Loss mentioned**
    Well, I was doing really well.  However, at church this weekend an older woman shared a story of her granddaughter's miscarriage and she was also due in January (lost the baby at 15 weeks).  It was so detailed and heartbreaking that it has spurred a return of my fears. She's not someone I know that well, so she doesn't know my history, but she obviously knows I'm pregnant now.

End of Oct.  Have to get a GD test before then.

6. Rants/raves/whatever
    I've been in such a down mood since that incident at church.  My grandmother also dropped another doozy on me that day and said "you've really put on a lot of weight."  She's 92, but still, that stings and has me feeling lousy.

Three consecutive visits to the same pumpkin patch coming up this weekend (though there are tons around us).  One field trip for DD and two birthday parties.  Yay Fall!

8. GTKY - This is Us, Designated Survivor, Chicago Med, AHS, Alaska Last Frontier

Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16

• Options
    28+1, Jan 2, Green

Fine, actually.  Mostly just can't sleep all that well and am pretty emotional.

Not that great.  I just got a call that I did not pass my 1 hour GD screening that I took over a week ago. First, I am annoyed it took them over a week to call me and tell me this.  Second, I am worried I have GD.  And third, I now need to take off my entire morning of work, that I was not expecting to, to go sit in the lab for 3 hours.  Just ugh.  The doctor said she's really not concerned and doesn't anticipate a problem based on that number, but I am not feeling optimistic for some reason.  I'm just having a pity party I guess.

Tomorrow, which was already planned.  And now I'm also doing the 3 hour GD test in the morning as well.

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    See above.  Cranky and over it.

American Horror Story (new one), Designated Survivor
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support guys I'm trying not to get overwhelmed but it's hard, I've lost some weight and now do to past eating issues my husband is jumping down my throat and stirring up a lot of emotions and stress. I'm trying hard to gain weight but it just isn't happening and he doesn't understand why. I wish he would trust me  :s

| DS Born 10/8/2014 
  • Options

@lillynch2015 I Can't believe your power is still out!! That is BS!! I would be throwing a fit!

@cjs260 Hoping you got good results from you GD test

@ThePax89 I had the same thing happen where BabyKat (thanks for the nickname @ceclarlintlo ) had her back facing out and she was muffled - it freaked me out too!! As far as going - I would. I understand wanting to be sensitive how others feel but you first need to honor how you feel. And it may bring hope to another to see that you have suffered a loss and are now pregnant. Big (creepy internet) hugs.

@Briala Damn, you are a trooper. I wish there were something that I could say or do to magically make this better in some way. Thinking of you and hoping the little one stays cozy for many more weeks.

@AlabamaRedhead you crack me up! Cooter pain! Ha! That is so southern... I am from Mississippi but have been gone for 20 years. I too have the cooter pain.

@curlysue22 Why do people tell us stories like that!?!? And commenting on weight is such BS. You are growing a person for effs sake!

@LoneStar21416 I refused to take time off from work for my last 3 hr glucose test. I went to the hospital on a Saturday... I need all the leave I can save up for when BabyKat comes.

AFM-

24+6, due Jan 26, Team Pink!

My back is KILLING ME!! Acid reflux is making me miserable and am not sleeping because I am in pain (shoulder, back and hip) and peeing all the time...

Even with all her movement, I still have moments where I completely freak out!

I had one today with my Midwife and next appointment will be at 28 week on Nov 2. (This will be the LONGEST I have gone without seeing some medical professional!! Eeek!) After that I will see her every 2 weeks and then I have 2 more growth scans with MFM.

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    See above symptoms.... Arg, my back!

I think I had Braxton Hicks last night and it freaked me out!! Midwife said not to worry, that my uterus was just preparing itself but to drink more water - really?!?! I drink a TON of water... I am never going to sleep with all the peeing!

Grey's Anatomy, This is Us (have there been only 2 episodes?!?) and we are catching up on this season of the Voice. We were going to start watching Season 6 of the Walking Dead but I am not sure I want to watch it while I am pregnant... is that weird? I don't like to feel scared and I am more jumpy than usual...

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Briala I have no idea how I would possibly handle the situation you are in. You do what you need to do for you and that little one. I'm sure the nurses and doctors would tell you if you needed to be eating more, or they would be supplementing into your fluids. 

@LilLynch2015 It's crazy that you are having these issues, but hopefully it will get out of the way now so you don't have to worry about it when LO is here. 

2) 24weeks and viability! Team pink! Feb 1st

3) I'm feeling decent. The aches and pains are here, though part of that could be because I went to yoga for the first time in months to try and stretch out my tight and restless legs. Also, I seem to alternate between being starving like I haven't eaten all day and "eh, I don't NEED to eat, but I just kinda want something" though I can't quite figure out what that something is.

4) Anxiety about baby health is pretty low right now after just seeing her on the ultrasound and feeling more kicks lately. I still have a hard time relating to/talking to/feeling like she's really there - but I think it's a little better now and the more I feel her the more "real" she becomes.

5) Next Thursday with OB for monthly. The MFM signed off on us, which is a good thing - but also of course makes me worry. I really want to know the plan for the next 16 weeks, so I guess I'll ask when I'm there next week. 

6) Rant: Get ready for work, sneeze, pee a little, have to change clothes. 
    Rant again: I'm at this weird size right now where my recent clothes don't quite fit right, but my pre-weight-loss fat clothes are still way too big. I don't want to shell out a bunch of money for maternity stuff, but I have a feeling I'm going to need to buy a few things. 
    Whatever: I think I'm going to "come out" as pregnant to my students next week. At least I won't have to worry so much about trying to look "not pregnant" in my work clothes. 

7) My husbands new job - there's pros and cons, but one of the biggest cons is that he is tired by like 8:30-9:00 every night. I miss spending time with him. 
    8) This is Us, Fear the Walking Dead (new Walking Dead soon!), Big Bang Theory.... and whatever my husband records on the DVR 
  • Options
    @SquirrelGiggles83 Do you have any consignment stores near you? I have had some good luck at consignment stores and garage sales for maternity stuff which makes the cost a lot more manageable. Also, if you don't mind waiting a couple weeks in some cases Zulily often has great deals. Also, if you are a target shopper, watch Cartwheel, every so often they have a 25% of maternity.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Update on my electric situation.  The electrician and the power company came out this week- finally.  When they opened the electrical box outside our apartment (I couldn't even tell you where it is), they said it was literally sparking!  So the electric company is going to replace it- which will take a few days, but we don't have to let them in the apartment so they can do it while we are at work.  The electrician took the breaker that our maintenance worker replaces last week and said it was "a million years old".  I wish I could say that I am surprised that they replaced a faulty breaker with another faulty breaker, but I'm not.  I cannot tell you how much I'm counting down the days until we are out of this apartment.  Luckily the electrician put a temp fix on the outside box (not a fire hazard anymore), rewired our lights for the hallway, dining room and kitchen to a new breakers and replaced the breaker for the living, dining & 1/2 of baby's room with a brand new breaker.  My blood pressure can finally return to normal now that I don't have to deal with this issue everyday.   
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options
    @SquirrelGiggles83 I'm the same way with food right now. Sometimes I'm starving, then others, I'm like "eh, I guess I should eat" I can also sometimes wipe a whole plate clean or feel completely stuffed after a few bites. I guess it depends where's he's laying, if he's pushing on my stomach. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Options
    @LilLynch2015 So glad that everything is going to be fixed, finally! 

@susykat77 I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm hoping that everything is good! Thought I saw where @LoneStar21416 didn't get her results back until like a week later then had to go in for the 3hr (which sucks hard!)

@Squirrelgiggles83yes to the clothes thing! I have about 4 maternity shirts and I would really like to make it through with clothes from my fat(ter) period, but nothing looks good on me at all. As someone with a distinct type of style, this pregnancy has been hard on my self-esteem. 

@Briala I'm so glad that you're hanging in there! I love getting good updates from you. Let us know if we can entertain you in any way! 

• Options
    No news should definitely be good news @cjs260!!! My clinic is actually very good about that usually so that's why this made me so frustrated because I thought I was in the clear! I think because my results were so borderline, they weren't treating it as some rush/emergency. She was actually so nonchalant about it that it kind of disarmed me lol I'd be feeling good if I were you :) 
  • Options
    Sorry I've disapeered the last few weeks.  I have been crazy busy with work and have been fighting my asthma making me exhuasted and with little energy for anything outside of work.

27 weeks - 1/10/17 - Team Pink

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms).
    My right hip has been killing me the past month so I started seeing a chiropractor and that seems to be helping.  The other thing sit that i have a lot of discomfort in the front of my pelvis on the left side which seems to get worse if I stand on one leg for any length of time (like when trying to put on pants).  Otherwise I still feel pretty good.

Super stressed right now but more about logistics than the pregnancy itself.  What stroller to get, whether my boss will approve my change in hours, how we will manage everything afterwards...etc.

I have a appointment with my primary care about my asthma tomorrow and then am supposed to go to the ob on Monday but need to reschedule.  Hopefully they can find me a new appointment and I don't have to wait too long....eeek.

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

I got a free trial box for le tote which I signed up for this week.  They do maternity clothes and charge a monthly rate to borrow the clothes.  Going to try it for the 2 week free trial period and see what I think.  Has anyone used it before? 

• Options
    @aca12017 I think I saw that someone was using le tote in the maternity clothes thread. Sounds like a great service.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Well the complications keep coming. My uterus is now bulging out from the weight. They think they will have to deliver me in a couple of weeks. If I feel tearing or ripping or start bleeding I'm supposed to rip out the emergency cord and send everyone running. They are worried the stiches will rip out or have a uterine rupture. I'm definitely a c-section now and my dr described my uterus as being shot. I was still hoping I might be able to try for a third one day but I think this baby will be my last. I wish things would just stop happening  :'(

| DS Born 10/8/2014 
  • Options
    @Briala I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hopefully everything hold for a few more weeks for you.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Briala  hugs and prayers! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Briala - we are all rooting for you and baby! 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    I'm so sorry @Briala! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and your little one. 

• Options
    @briala I'm so sorry. You have been, and continue to be, such a trooper! I'm hoping the best for you and baby. It sounds like you're in great hands. 
  • Options
    @carly79 We don't really have consignment stores out here. There are quite a few thrift shops, but all I seem to find are jeans. Great for normal life - no great for work. Lol I will have to remember to keep checking Target though. Thanks!

@cjs260 After I lost my weight - before I got pregnant - I got rid of a lot of my "fat clothes" and now the ones that I have left at just too big. I'm also still visually at that stage where it just looks like I fell off the exercise wagon. I wish things would round out a little so that I look more like I'm growing a human in there. While it shouldn't matter what people think, I'm sure that that few who don't know that I'm pregnant are probably just thinking I'm on the road to gaining back the weight. Sigh. Good ol body issues! 

@AlabamaRedhead It also seems so strange to me how quickly it can change from "eh...whatever" to "feed me, NOW" lol

@Briala You are in my thoughts. I can't even imagine what it feels like to go through all of this. It's one of those things that we all fear, and you are living it. Your strength is amazing. We are all pulling for you and your little one.

• Options
    @aca12017 I'd be super interested in knowing if the le tote thing ends up being worth it. Time to get things? Money spent (after the free trial, of course)? I'm always to nervous to try those things for some reason.