June 2017 Moms
Options

10/5 WTF Wednesday

Share the "WTFs" of your day! 

Re: 10/5 WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF to the lady who scheduled my first appointment today that could not contain her disdain at me having another baby so soon after my first!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babytuck15 Rude. I don't see how she has any opinion on the matter. 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons - I told her just as much...I tend to have no filter when I am pregnant.  :D:D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to my hcg levels.  Rise and create human life, please!
  • Options
    WTF baby #2??! Momma is exhausted. I don't need to explain to my co-workers why I look like a zombie all the time. 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons - I told her just as much...I tend to have no filter when I am pregnant.  :D:D
    I hope she at least had some decency to be ashamed after you called her out. What a B!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Heliumgirl717. I here that!!!  I was practically useless yesterday after work!  Feeling better today though. 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons thanks friend!  Still saying super positive.
  • Options
    WTF second pregnancy...I am so tired and don't even know where to find the extra hours to sleep.  Max right now I can get 7 hours of sleep a night during the week, and it's often closer to 6.  Guess that 30 minutes of TV I sometimes squeeze in at night has to go now.  All can think about is how glorious it was to get home from work at 530 and lay on my couch for 3 hours the first time around, and then go to bed at 8:30pm.  Halp.  How do people survive that have more than two kids?  I'm not even entirely sure how people survive with more than one at this point?
  • Options
    WTF to my mom who thought that labor tubs were like hotel hot tubs. She asked why I'd want to give birth in a scalding hot tub with chemicals in it.

I swear guys, she's an intelligent lady...
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    delujm0 word. Second baby exhaustion setting in...

@cythe that is HILARIOUS

WTF to the lady we are getting our puppy from not responding to me. I asked her where we are at on the waitlist and she told me she doesn't like to give out the "order" because sometimes mother nature interferes with a litter. Okay?? So then I ask her if she thinks, given the litter that was born in September and going home at 8 weeks old, if we will see a puppy in November or December given that the holidays are approaching and we'd like to plan -- no reply.  (I should have mentioned that we were up for a puppy this summer but we would have been last pick so we deferred so its not like I'm at the bottom of the list. Hypothetically I am first unless other people deferred too.) 

End rant.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    WTF germs!  Hand foot and mouth is not what my house needs rights now.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    @FSUNole31 good juju your way. We just had that shit in our house. 
  • Options
    @Jendink @Heliumgirl717 @delujm0
    I hear you. I am EXHAUSTED. I fell asleep watching Deep Space 9 with my husband last night 5 minutes in. At 8:30.

@lmc929 That gif is me right now and all day at work. I even took a short day and it made no difference.
  • Options
    WTF postoffice: This week they randomly started delivery our mail and packages to a different address. It will take them 2-3 days to investigate. Um no, where our my packages, mail, and checks?

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    WTF lady sitting next to me at a conference.  This week I am at a conference for work and there are some really highly respected speakers in my field here.  Lady next to me was talking/whispering to me the WHOLE time.  I understand we all want to network here, but I paid lots of money to be here and want to gain some knowledge out of these presentations.....not your opinion.
  • Options
    Wtf appetite??! I go from puking up a piece of toast in the morning to eating a whole box of hamburger helper at night. 
    My body may revolt in the morning
  • Options
    WTF: my ten month old was bitten by another boy (almost 3) at daycare today. The two were playing very nicely and bam the 3 year old bites him on the cheek! The worst part is it's going to bruise, but thank goodness it didn't break the skin. My poor little mans spirit was a little broken tonight. 

The 3 year olds parents were mortified. The boy has also never bitten anyone before and has been going to this daycare for almost 2 years. I felt bad for them because I would feel the same way if that were my child biting. 

And I'm pregnant and started bawling when I told my husband. Ugh... 
  • Options
    Wtf my washing machine decided to crap out on us tonight! 
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    WTF to my boss: we asked you for a cheat sheet and you sent NINETY-SEVEN documents?!?!
    If I wanted all the materials I would have asked for that...

• Options
    @itsfine thank you!  Their daycare has had it running through it and I really was hoping we would avoid it but nope!  My daughter is over the fever and only has a few spots so I am hoping she has a mild case.  My son started the high fever yesterday so I am guessing he has it too.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017