Pregnant after 35
Options

Moment to Complain

Warning - I need to take a moment to vent/complain, my apologies in advance.

I'm 11weeks and I am feeling AWFUL!! Morning sickness is kicking my butt and physically it's a lot, but mentally it's really taking a toll on me! Today I've thrown up breakfast and lunch. The worse part is that both times I've eaten I've held it down for about 2 hours and then thrown up. Anyone else having this experience? I also threw up dinner last night. This is the worse it's been. Usually I can keep down breakfast and lunch and dinner is the issue, but today...nothing!! 

I'm also really tired, exhausted, drained. I have a toddler and a full time job and a husband, so between being a mommy, a manager, and a wife and having morning sickness (aka all day sickness), I'm having a rough time, especially today! I had morning sickness with my first child, but at that time it was just me and DH so it didn't matter if I cooked, made lunches, or washed clothes (lol). 

Last complaint, promise. But I'm also stressed because I really want to take a day or 2 off work, but as it is I already won't have enough leave to take the maternity leave that I want. I'm exhausted and want to take time off, but really can't spare the leave...sigh

Re: Moment to Complain