January 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 10/03/2016

What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you?

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween?(Question stolen from Sunday Ticker Change:))
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10/03/2016

• What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you?
    23 weeks today. She's moving and shaking in there waaaay more than DD1 ever did.

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? No...starting to get the nesting itch though. We are moving DD1 into a "big girl room" and keeping the nursery basically as is for baby. However, we have an extended house guest right now, a friend of DH who is also redo-ing our master bath and kitchen for us while he's here. Since he's in the spare bedroom I can't exactly get it ready for DD1. He's planning on leaving the first or second week of November. Hopefully it won't be too stressful to get everything ready between the holidays and being uber pregnant. I'm not due until Jan 30th so at least I have all of January. Don't want to wait too long to transition though.

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: I'm feeling pretty good. DD1 is struggling with bedtimes though. Please tell me the two-year-sleep-regression is a real thing and it will pass??!!

When's your next appointment? 10/12 monthly appt with the midwives.

GTKY: What's your favorite horror movie/movie to watch around Halloween?(Question stolen from Sunday Ticker Change:)) Hmmmmmmmm.... it's been a long time since I've watched any scary movies. Hocus Pocus is always a favorite around here.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker