Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @adirat I think that is a wonderful idea! Haha

@hartmich and @SaphireSweetie88 Can I join the New Girl buddy club? I just started it a few weeks ago and already watched all 5 seasons on Netflix. I love it!

@berg I am with you on The Walking Dead. DH and I watched the first few seasons and then just couldn't deal with it anymore. None of the characters are likable IMHO. 

I guess maybe my FFFC could be that I love GoT and football (college only). But I will also say that I do not see the obsession with The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise and whatever other spin offs there are. It is nothing but a bunch of bitchy women fighting over some guy that they don't even know. I could just never get into it.

Edit: I just had chips and queso at lunch and I most definitely hate myself LOL
    @motherhubbard19 - Yes please join us :)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    LuND said:
    You guys know queso literally means cheese, right?
    THIS

And, that Velveeta is NOT cheese lol. 
    Oh I know. Still delicious :)
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    jeg07jeg07 member
    edited September 2016
    My confession: I don't like Lady Gaga and I'm super bummed she will be performing at the Super Bowl. I want to like her but I just don't. I actually change the station whenever her songs come on because her voice just gets to me. 

• Options
    I don't have a confession today, but please share the recipe for homemade queso, @eggplantface and @peachyteachy! I always need more queso in my life! 
    Oh mine is the simple one: 16 oz package of Velveeta cut in small cubes, 1 can of Rotel tomatoes and chiles, mix in crock pot, wait for it to melt, pour directly into your mouth. I may also try adding a can of refried beans, I saw someone suggest that, sounds delicious. You can also put the cheese and Rotel in a large pan on the stove if you don't have a crock pot. It melts faster that way anyway.
    Oh I totally make this all the time, I just have always called it rotel dip, so I guess I wasn't thinking of it as queso! I'll just say it was Friday and quarter-end, so I wasn't thinking straight! ;)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Well, now I have to make queso dip...it's  been too long and I think I bought Tostitos brand last time, which isn't the same! But I probably won't use velveeta lol

In the same vein, tho, my FFFC is that I made bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers last night and I burned my finger scraping up some cheese after I took them out of the oven, and then my tongue when I shoved said cheese in my mouth :D And I'm not even sorry or ashamed!

• Options
    @eggplantface I may have had it? Usually we have a baked layer dip with cream cheese/sour cream/taco seasoning mix topped with salsa and cheddar cheese. It is delicious, but not exactly what you're talking about...

@cheframsay I did not! I'm Canadian living overseas, so I know varying amounts of English, French, Arabic, and Swedish. My experience with Spanish is limited to counting to 10!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @pretzel2plus1https://www.chewoutloud.com/2016/02/04/homemade-nacho-queso-dip/

I make it very similar to this recipe but I sub potato starch for corn starch and play around with spices to make a mix on the side before I add it to the cheese.  Then, at the end, I add salsa.

DD.R: 2013
    DD.C: 2015
    #3EDD: 8/1/2017

• Options
    @PeachyTeachy I think you just made my life! That looks soooo good! I showed H, and he got super excited, too, so I think that will be on the menu this week! Thanks!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @DungeonTrollMel learn something new every day! ;)