Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 9/30

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKU:  What was your favorite detail from your wedding (I wanna see pictures!) or what detail do you look the most forward to?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: WTO Friday 9/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PolarBear517PolarBear517 member
    edited September 2016
    @bumpybump I hope you feel better today :( I can't imagine how  you must feel. Remember to keep taking care of yourself! 

@leekat14 what happens if you discard the high temp from CD 6? It's a small shift but you might have ovulated on CD 16? It looks like your temps since then have been higher than all the rest except the AF temps which can be erratic. My first cycle I completely deleted my AF temps because I was so frustrated by them haha. Your shift from yesterday to today was small... do you typically have a slow rise pattern? 
    Me (28) & DH (35)
    Met 4/2010+Married 8/2014 
    TTC #1 August 2016BFP 10/2016= DD Born 6.23.17
    NTNP April 2018. BFP 5/2018 EDD 1.29.19 *Team Green*

• Options
    @PolarBear517 thanks, let me try that.  About the temp shift I'm not exactly sure...I switched to a Mabis this time and before I just logged the tenth instead of hundredth...I'd have a lot of flat temps so I guess I could say it's normal for me to have a slow rise.
  • Options
    @callalily25 - wow that cake is beautiful!
    @PolarBear517 - my experience is usually with the last positive OPK I get, is when I see CH's, and when CM and temp line up with it.

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Options
    @CallaLily25 Holy crap, that cake. I wouldn't have let anyone eat it!

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @motherhubbard19 your bouquet! And the boutineers! Love them!

Where in Georgia are you?? I am definitely loving this weather! 

Eta: where did you get married? We were also married in the mountains.

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    @laurad75 no shame! I would do the same thing if my RE had wanted me to wait for a positive OPK to schedule the timing of our IUI's! hopefully you'll get a strong + soon.
    @dilynne I love those cake toppers, that was such a sweet surprise for your DH
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @MrsN092714 FX for good timing! Enjoy your celebration this weekend!

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @GeorgiaWife6912 We are in Paulding County. We got married in Dahlonega at a place called Juliet Chapel. It was absolutely beautiful! What about you??

@RunRestRepeat Same here! I show people pictures and I'm like "I made that, and this, and that..." and they are always amazed at everything I did. I was very proud of my work! My mom was a HUGE help too. She made the boutineers and most of my bouquet as well as the bridesmaid's flowers. She also made our cake/cupcakes. I kept her very busy! 

@jeg07 I love the sleeves. Beautiful dress!

@Dilynne Those cake toppers are adorable! And such a sweet surprise for your hubby. I love seeing weddings that include the guy's favorite things. It is their day too!

Edit: Can we start a discussion that is just for us to share our wedding photos/stories. I am loving this!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @motherhubbard19 I live in Macon now but I went to KSU and worked at the Tumblebus in Paulding County when I was in college.  Small world!  We got married at Southern Tree Plantation in Blairsville.  Absolutely beautiful as well!  The mountains are my happy place!

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    @maebee87 - way to DIY! I did the same. Had MIL, SIL, 2 BFFs, and my mom help make 4 different centerpieces. I loved them! We also made tile coasters for peoples table number/food choice/thank you gift. My dad and FIL built some stuff for us too (cupcake stand, centerpiece boxes of old barn wood, etc). It's the most memorable, I think!
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Options
    @bumpybump. Gorgeous dress!!

@PolarBear517 what a cool picture!!
  • Options

Ditto -- I love all the wedding pictures! I was hesitant to post anything real myself but this has really brought me back to my wedding. Yay.

@britters314 Good luck with your bloodwork and HSG! I hope you are able to get some answers, and if your thyroid is the issue, I hope that kicks your system right into gear for a baby!

@jeg07 I love that lace jacket. I added lace shoulders to my strapless dress. I love that look!