Exercise/Fitness Check-in - 9/29 — The Bump
April 2017 Moms

Exercise/Fitness Check-in - 9/29

Everyone trying to get or stay fit and healthy for baby is welcome to participate, no minimum experience required! (Borrowing a slightly different set of questions from M17 - feel free to use or to check-in however you'd like!)

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week?

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: What's your favorite store to buy workout gear at?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Exercise/Fitness Check-in - 9/29

• 1: How far along are you?  13 weeks

2: How was your last week? Eh, all right.  I've got a cold now so that's put a damper on the gym.  
    I've been trying to walk at lunch to get my immune system going!

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Get to the gym twice, weights at home twice, walking at lunch a few times/wk.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    Sleep. Lots and lots of it - I need as much as I can get right now!

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? None at the moment, other than being sick while KU sucks.

Honestly, most of my workout clothes are super duper old, but I typically look at Old Navy first.  Good prices, and I could live in their sports bras!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    KirstinH88chelle087
  • 1: How far along are you?  10+6

Good, I thought I would only get 4 runs in, but ended up with 5.  I also ended up running my 10k much faster than I had anticipated.  The fall weather is great for outdoor running!

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Another 5 days of running.  Trying to keep up the frequency and distance as long as I can.

Looking forward to going out to dinner with some friends this weekend.  I will probably totally pig out!

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Like I said, I am loving the cooler weather for outdoor running

I like the Adidas and UA outlets.  But won't be buying anything any time soon.  I plan to switch to DHs shirts when mine no longer fit and hope to wear my leggings and shorts under my belly when the time comes.  
    KirstinH88schef070911
  • Loading the player...

• 2: How was your last week?
    Workout wise, it's been great! I feel really good during my strength training classes. The dizziness is finally gone and I'm able to complete all of the sets with weights. 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  I am hoping to start going to the gym next week. I am planning on starting with one day and then moving back up to three. 

I don't have anything special planned. I am looking forward to organizing my laundry closet this weekend? I know that doesn't seem exciting but I love organizing and I've been too sick/tired to start any projects. 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? The cooler weather is wonderful! It makes walking the dog much easier. 

I really like Athleta. Although, I am so cheap. I almost never buy workout clothes. I would rather buy real clothes, which I also never do. I don't like spending money.  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker
    schef070911KirstinH88chelle087

• 1: How far along are you?  

13 weeks 

Fabulous!!! I am starting to feel like myself again and this weather has made it so I can run outdoors! 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  
    Run 3-4 days and make it to a yoga class or 2

Yoga! First trimester left me dizzy and yucky feeling so I avoided any classes, now that I feel normal again I can't wait to go back! 
    5: Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nada! 
    Old Navy, Dicks, Under Armour outlet 
    BabyFruit Ticker

KirstinH88