1st Trimester
Options

BFP then BFN then BFP - HELP!

Help! I tested the morning of 13 dpo with a digital and it was positive. I had been feeling funny the day before so i felt like something might be going on. A few hours later, i tested with a FRER and it was also positive. Tested before bed that night and also positive. So I've been on cloud nine and have been feeling great....so great that I started to question myself...like why do i not have any symptoms other than sore breasts? I took a blue dye cheap test today (23dpo) around lunch time and it was negative.....a few hours later 2pm-ish i took another FRER and there was a faint positive line.(really hoping it's because i'm watered down?)....I am now SO confused and trying to stay positive. I had already scheduled an appt with my provider on Monday for a preg confirmation so i will definitely know then, but would like some reassurance...

Re: BFP then BFN then BFP - HELP!

• Options
    I try to avoid those blue dye tests for that reason. Also if you took it at lunch after a lot of fluids your urine could definitely be diluted.

I would test again in the morning with FMU with an FRER test.  

Can your doctor get you in earlier for betas? 

• Options
    Help! I tested the morning of 13 dpo with a digital and it was positive. I had been feeling funny the day before so i felt like something might be going on. A few hours later, i tested with a FRER and it was also positive. Tested before bed that night and also positive. So I've been on cloud nine and have been feeling great....so great that I started to question myself...like why do i not have any symptoms other than sore breasts? I took a blue dye cheap test today (23dpo) around lunch time and it was negative.....a few hours later 2pm-ish i took another FRER and there was a faint positive line.(really hoping it's because i'm watered down?)....I am now SO confused and trying to stay positive. I had already scheduled an appt with my provider on Monday for a preg confirmation so i will definitely know then, but would like some reassurance...
    You've gotten 4 positive tests. As of right now you are pregnant. 
    I didn't have any symptoms that early on. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never had symptoms beyond sore breasts or headaches my whole pregnancy. No morning sickness either. But as PP said, you've gotten 4 positive tests. Use your FMU on a non- blue dye test

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We can't reassure you because we don't know what's going on. Your doctor will give you an actual answer.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    Unless they are taking blood, which most doctors don't do unless you have a history of loss, the "pregnancy confirmation" will just be the doctor using your urine on the same kind of test you are using at home.  That appointment is likely a waste unless it is required by your insurance for some reason.

I had zero symptoms until I got heartburn at 26 weeks (and obviously I had gained many pounds at that point).  The only symptom that means anything is a missed period.
  • Options
    @kelseywatts01 - I can't reassure you of anything since I'm not there and not a doctor but I would say my best guess is that you actually are KU. When you see your doctor on Monday, ask for a pregnancy test do be done via blood if you're that concerned about it. Also, remember to test the 1st time you pee when you wake up,
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker