February 2017 Moms

HDBD!! (9/28)

2»

Re: HDBD!! (9/28)

• "Casual outfit" she says. 

*looks down at my baggy gray sweatpants and white tank top you can see my polka dot bra through...*
    I mean, that's not what you wear/would wear to work, right? Just WORK casual; I take HDBD at work instead of when I'm home in a tshirt and sweats! Which I am right now. Not even wearing a bra lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • @LivingLavidaginger You're wearing a bra?!?!? Well, looks like you're doing much better than me...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tried to channel @MommaBean yesterday and my boss asked if I had an interview because I was so dressed up. 
    Lol! I get that sometimes too. Did you take a snazzy HDBD while you were at it??
  • @floatingelephy where are you?? It was 87°F here today and I commented to H on how much cooler it was getting. :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MommaBean said:
    I tried to channel @MommaBean yesterday and my boss asked if I had an interview because I was so dressed up. 
    Lol! I get that sometimes too. Did you take a snazzy HDBD while you were at it??
    I did not!! It actually isn't a great outfit for displaying the bump. But maybe next week I will anyway! 
  • pickle-chipspickle-chips member
    edited September 2016
    @LivingLaVidaGinger I'm in Atlantic Canada! To be fair, in my Facebook on this day picture for today I was wearing a tank top and a friend had on a summer dress. It's a crapshoot this time of year. 
  • @floatingelephy that's about what the temperature was here today. We had to start our wood burner up, and I already miss the weather. And thank you for putting the °F lol I never got it in my head what the difference is to do the math... sigh

@LivingLaVidaGinger I wish we still had that hotter weather, well maybe not that hot, but I'd love to be warmer today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @floatingelephy so the weather there is a big gamble! lol ours here is super predictable. I'd love to visit Canada one day. Maybe not in the winter though. :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kswiger06 in my part of NC, the weather has been the same every year since I've been alive. Fall and spring are amazing, it'll stay a balmy 60-70°F for two or three months. The rest of the year is either blisteringly hot or freezing cold. And we only get one good snow per year in January or February, which is enough for me because I'm not a super huge fan of lots of snow. But snow puts the entire western half of NC out of commission. Everyone gets out of work and all the stores and restaurants close because literally no one here knows how to drive in snow. It's like the apocalypse where cars are abandoned on the side of the road and stores are empty. Then it melts and life resumes as normal lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger yeah, good call! Unless you're seeking out that whole chalet, maple syrup in the snow, hot tub après ski, cosy log cabin, White Christmas vibe, probably best to avoid our winters. You should definitely visit though; it's a vast and beautiful country. We're also very hospitable, particularly on the East Coast :)
  • @kswiger06 in my part of NC, the weather has been the same every year since I've been alive. Fall and spring are amazing, it'll stay a balmy 60-70°F for two or three months. The rest of the year is either blisteringly hot or freezing cold. And we only get one good snow per year in January or February, which is enough for me because I'm not a super huge fan of lots of snow. But snow puts the entire western half of NC out of commission. Everyone gets out of work and all the stores and restaurants close because literally no one here knows how to drive in snow. It's like the apocalypse where cars are abandoned on the side of the road and stores are empty. Then it melts and life resumes as normal lol. 

Yes to all of this^^^ I'm in SC though. But I'm from MI and every year when we get that winter storm (we get a lot more ice than snow here, I've noticed) I think it's funny cause we had to get FEET of snow back home for them to even cancel school. I know they don't have the equipment to deal with it here like MI but it's still funny. But I'll gladly take the free time off! lol

And all the stores run out of milk, bread, and eggs too. hahaha

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited September 2016
    @PerraSucia you asked about looking like sister's with @Spicyweiner but since you first posted a pic that had your face in it, I've thought you look like my daughters school teacher... I simply typed her name and this photo pops up on Google. It's blurry a little but I won't take a non public accessable photo and post it public, and this is the only one I saw. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 hah basically all persons of northern european decent look related.   I bet that lady is a similar mix to me!