December 2016 Moms

PGAL check in 09.26-10.01

I'm sorry for slacking a bit on this ladies, work has been crazy and hasn't slowed down when I get home. I hope everyone is still doing well! I can't believe its almost October!!!

Weeks:

Next appointments/milestones:

Rant/rave:

Questions: 

GTKY:(stolen from Monday ticker change) With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? (If you don't watch TV what are you looking forward to the most about Fall in general)
TT#1 July 2015
BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: PGAL check in 09.26-10.01

• Weeks: 30+4

Next appointments/milestones: U/S this Friday and next appointment next week

Rant/rave: My shower is next Sunday and I am so excited!!! :D I feel like it was so far away not too long ago!

Questions: have you ever dealt with swollen feet yet? I feel like no matter what I do my feet feel like sausages by noon :|

GTKY:(stolen from Monday ticker change) With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? (If you don't watch TV what are you looking forward to the most about Fall in general) I got so excited to start watching Greys Anatomy and Last man standing, fall in general I'm looking forward to the fair and thanksgiving weekend on the 10th/11th :)
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015

• Weeks: 30w 4d

Next appointments/milestones: Appt tomorrow.  Expecting it to be pretty boring.  But then I go to every other week appts!  My baby shower is Oct 8 and I'm dying to buy stuff for this baby but making myself hold off until after that date.

Rant/rave: I'm physically tired and also work is making me mentally tired.  I'm so ready for maternity leave.

Questions:  Nothing for me.  Going to ask my doctor about flu shots and the Tdap tomorrow.

GTKY:(stolen from Monday ticker change) With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? (If you don't watch TV what are you looking forward to the most about Fall in general).  I don't watch a lot of TV, the Walking Dead is like the only show I really follow.  DH and I also just started This is Us.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @Penelope4612 I've heard that show is good!! I should really look into watching it :) I feel you on the buying baby things, I just want to have everything we need asap and after I see how much clothes I might get at my shower then I can go out and buy a cute outfit or two!
    TT#1 July 2015

• Weeks: 27 weeks 5 days

Next appointments/milestones: 28 week appointment Wednesday, then we start every other week appointments.

Rant/rave: My first baby shower is Saturday! I'm so excited.

Rant: I have an awful cold from my students. I feel like death.

Questions: None right now. 

GTKY:(stolen from Monday ticker change) With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? (If you don't watch TV what are you looking forward to the most about Fall in general)
    Big Bang Theory.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @R0824H no swollen feet yet but I have a feeling it's just around the corner. Prop them up when you can!

Weeks: 28w4d

Next appointments/milestones: Glucose and reg OB appt on Weds.

Rant/rave: Baby boy's room is coming along! I'm so excited to see the final product.

Breathing is hard and my butt hurts from sitting with the extra weight. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY:(stolen from Monday ticker change) With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? (If you don't watch TV what are you looking forward to the most about Fall in general) ugh I'm still catching up on my summer shows. I'm bad at show commitment! I love fall weather most!
  • MOTN post...I have been sleeping pretty well up until now. 

Weeks: 30w today!

Next appointments/milestones: Oct 13, 32 weeks. I am still going every 3 weeks. I will have a scan to determine weight and some other anatomical details. Excited to see baby girl again!

Rant/rave: Pelvic pressure is getting annoying. I feel it when I get up from sitting for long periods of time. 
    Rave: I am enjoying being pregnant overall. I also have a list of to-dos and have been making progress. DH painted the nursery this weekend and it looks beautiful.

Questions: anyone else with pelvic discomfort?

The Walking Dead, Goldbergs, SVU 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Weeks: 26+4

Next appointments/milestones: OB appointment 10/3 and then u/s on 10/21.  Very excited to see baby again since we really didn't get to see its face last time!

Rant/rave: Rant: Sleeping is hard.  My hips get so sore I'm constantly turning.  The doctor mentioned wearing a support belt to sleep and that might help.  Does anyone have experience with this or even buying a good support belt in general?  Rave: Our shower is soon approaching and I'm excited to finish getting everything we need.

Questions: See rant above.

@penelope4612 we also starting watching This is Us.  The first episode was pretty good I thought.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Weeks: 28 weeks tomorrow

Next appointments/milestones: tomorrow! Then I start every other week appointments! 

Rant/rave: still waiting to hear if I passed the 1 hour glucose test... I'm assuming doc will tell me tomorrow at my appointment. Also, acid reflux. It's so bad at night, I'm sure it's because I love everything spicy, especially Mexican food, so I'm probably making it worse for myself. Blah! 

Questions: baby boy sometimes seems to be sitting so low! Anyone else have this feeling? I constantly feel him kicking my cervix and really low. I'd rather be getting kicked in the ribs, please turn baby! 

GTKY: With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? The voice! Goldbergs! That's about it lol. It's still in the 90s here in Houston so it doesn't feel like fall at all. 
  • Weeks: 30+3

Next appointments/milestones: Next week, but it's just routine.

Rant/rave: Rant: The last few nights I've been sleeping on the couch because I keep waking up choking/coughing so hard that I throw up. Even if I'm propped up. Also I'm snoring a lot and keep DH up. I'm. So. Tired. 
    Rave: Got our travel system in the mail so we can legally take our kid home when the time comes. Also my IL's are throwing me a "virtual shower" which is unexpected but really exciting for me!

Questions: None for me yet. 
    @R0824H - I've been wearing compression socks since about week 16. I see my ankles briefly every morning and then within about an hour I'm swollen again. I drink lots of water but that doesn't change much. Dr. says "well, some people are just 'swellers', so that must be you"....The socks do help. Also have been getting in the pool at the gym since just walking my dogs makes it worse. 
    @l9i I bought one. It was on the STM to FTM advice thread, someone suggested this one and I wear it most days. I can see where it may help at night. For the price it's worth a try. I like that there's a pocket in the back for an ice pack, as I was icing a lot! https://www.amazon.com/Gabrialla-Elastic-Maternity-Support-Medium/dp/B000ZKE4AM?th=1

GTKY:(stolen from Monday ticker change) With Fall TV starting back up, what show are you looking most forward to watching? (If you don't watch TV what are you looking forward to the most about Fall in general) Usually I look forward to Walking Dead but the storyline just seems to be getting repetitive. I don't watch much TV but I'm looking forward to cooler temps!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @gigemily09 Baby is also kicking me really low.  I keep wondering if it will move and I'll feel the kicks higher up.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • @gigemily09 - my doctor told me today that baby is breech.  He often kicks the cervix and also sometimes my right side (so I know he at least turns transverse sometimes).  The doctor said they won't worry until I'm 36 weeks but I'm definitely going to start trying to get him to turn.
  • @queenklau I've had some pretty intense discomfort, but Ive never been able to make it go away, I just have to wait it out :/
    TT#1 July 2015

• @R0824H, mine comes and goes. It can indeed be uncomfortable!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker