Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Bitchfest 9/26

Me: 27 DH: 27
Married: 04/05/15
TTC since: 02/16/16

Re: Monday Bitchfest 9/26

• Loading the player...
  • @delujm0 guilty as charged! I guess I skimmed that part, and get all caught up in the excitement! Rules now noted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @antoto- FX your MIL isn't too nosy. Luckily my MIL doesn't ask because she knows if there's something to tell, we will tell.

@adirat - That sucks. I've had to do that before. The plus side is if someone says / asks something "stupid" or that was just talked about, they can't hear you groan lol

@LuND - I hear you. Seems like every time DH and I are close to finishing something with the apartment something happens and we never finish and have to start over. Good luck catching up.

@JulesD20431 - I can't begin imagining dealing with that. I'd have a headache.

@lmc929 - I laughed at the term garden level for basement. Not sure why - just found it hilarious. Lol. Maybe I need caffeine.

@shstephenson - I'm sorry she's acting like that. If it were me, I'd stop talking to her if she can't be supportive - especially since she refused to POAS

@delujm0 - I get annoyed by that too sometimes.

@furbabymom2007 - Sorry about CD1. Hugs.

I don't really have anything to bitch about - yet. The day is still young.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• delujm0 said:

This may be more of an UO, and I think it's been said before, but....

While I LOVE the new weekly BFP thread, and think it serves a great purpose, I CANNOT KEEP DEALING WITH THE ONE LINER SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE RESPONSES THERE.  You guys, it says RIGHT IN THE BODY OF THE OP that a love-tit means "H&H 9 months" or similar, so YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPLY "H&H 9 MONTHS" OR SIMILAR.

It annoys me that I see new responses in that thread, and go in there hoping to see new BFPs, and instead it's just a bunch of tagged responses.  Don't get me wrong, I did this once myself before I read the actual OP, but don't we all think it would be easier to follow the rules: love-tit if you have a simple "congrats" type message, reply if you have a question for someone with a BFP, and send a PM if you consider those people to be friends and want to personally congratulate them?

I know I seem like a curmudgeon here, but selfishly my life would be way easier if I only clicked on that thread when there were actual new BFPs reported.  I guess after 4ish months of regular activity on this board, I can now consider myself a regular because this kind of thing is starting to annoy me...haha.

Also sidebar: I wasn't in the TWW until today and apparently there are now a number of Pee Parties that I knew nothing about...boo.  I hope people want to have one next Monday because that's when I'm planning to test. :-)

I saw 23 (or something like that) responses to the thread when I got on, and thought there had to be at least 10 people who got their BFPs. I was so excited to see who all graduated so far.
    Obviously happy about the two who have so far, and hopefully we have plenty more, but...

My Monday BF is the 30 minute drive to campus for a 10 minute "meeting" with my professor, so she could tell me "I'm not worried about you, you'll do fine". This could've been covered in email, and saved me the gas.
    Although I did get a Starbucks iced coffee from the vending machine afterward, so... silver lining?
    That and my doctor not having any same-day appointments open until 4:45. If I wanted to be squeezed in to a super quick appointment right before closing today, I definitely could. Yeah, no.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @delujm0 - LIKE.  Oh wait, should I just have used the "like" button to indicate that???
  • izza2 said:
    delujm0 said:

(Snipped)

I saw 23 (or something like that) responses to the thread when I got on, and thought there had to be at least 10 people who got their BFPs. I was so excited to see who all graduated so far.
    Obviously happy about the two who have so far, and hopefully we have plenty more, but...

My Monday BF is the 30 minute drive to campus for a 10 minute "meeting" with my professor, so she could tell me "I'm not worried about you, you'll do fine". This could've been covered in email, and saved me the gas.
    Although I did get a Starbucks iced coffee from the vending machine afterward, so... silver lining?
    That and my doctor not having any same-day appointments open until 4:45. If I wanted to be squeezed in to a super quick appointment right before closing today, I definitely could. Yeah, no.
    @izza2 - My professors used to do that to me too. I lived on campus for the 1st year and they all said what they needed to via email. As soon as I moved off campus they suddenly wanted to see me in person.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• izza2izza2 member
    edited September 2016
    izza2 said:
    delujm0 said:

(Snipped)

@izza2 - My professors used to do that to me too. I lived on campus for the 1st year and they all said what they needed to via email. As soon as I moved off campus they suddenly wanted to see me in person.
    Eff. That.
    I tried to get a Wednesday meeting instead of the one today, because I actually have another class Wednesday evening so I wouldn't be wasting my gas, I'd just be hanging around campus all day. But, of course, everyone signed up for Wednesday and I was one of the last ones to the sign up sheet.
    If I was a college professor and had a day dedicated to meeting with students, I would tell the "good" students what they needed to know over email, and only make the ones that were struggling come in and actually talk face-to-face.

We literally went over the essays I've written so far and she told me that "clear" means I made my point clear and no writing means it was so on point she didn't have anything to say. And that, with my grades so far and my writing, she has no doubt that I'll pass with flying colours.
    Look - I just covered that unnecessary meeting in two sentences. :neutral:

ETA: words. I can write essays but can't write a post on TB. *sigh*

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 - Lol I hear you on that. That's why I am glad I am done with school
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• ugh! Im a newb! I haven't been here since 2011. Now I'm TTC and this is a whole new game. I feel so lost looking at the boards, but want to bitch about my pee stick. I peed to early now im in a funk and think im out. ALSO I ordered stuff online for my kids and it says delivered but I never got it and the seller doesn't give af. so im just out my money and she's being a bitch. And I have a awful cold. somebody save me

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• **TW possibility. faked pregnancies/miscarriages**

This is long and ramble-y and I'm aware I may get flamed for my accusations here. but please understand that I know the person I'm dealing with, as does DH... I'm not making this up and it's not jealousy.

Ok, so. DH's ex faked a pregnancy way back in march-april of this year. Told DSS about it when she would have been a few weeks (not smart in my opinion... whatever) so she would have been due around dec 2016-jan 2017. Flashforward to this past weekend and digging online for court. We come across a baby registry (popped up with her name from a google search) which states that she is due march 2017. Which would put her having conceived in june. (Yes, I know. way too much digging, it makes me seem crazy, but its to build a case for stability... physical and mental...)

I just saw her on saturday. this is a woman who had a pregnancy (which she terminated) prior to dss. then dss in 2009. then a "miscarriage" with her boyfriend at the time while she and dh were still married (yes she claims that DH had an affair with me......) and THEN the "miscarriage" back in april. That would bring her to her 5th pregnancy- each of which have been at least 4 months long (short of dss, obviously he was full term) having had 3 pregnancies- 1 m/s, then full term, 2nd m/c i popped a little very early on- I'm just saying this. I know everyone's body is different, but you don't have 5 pregnancies that are that long without a little body change pretty early on. She was wearing her same, painted on jeans (which she is far too large for. I'm on the fatter side of life, I dont wear things to accentuate my rolls...) there is no chance that she is almost 4 months pregnant (again....) she does things like this to get attention (possible munchhausen, she also projects on dss) and to try to get sympathy from the court when things aren't going as planned......

I'm kind of over it. Like, seriously. if she spent half as much time getting a job and getting her life in order as she did on coming up with stories like this she would be a halfway decent person (maybe lol)

Alright. Rant over I guess
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • ugh! Im a newb! I haven't been here since 2011. Now I'm TTC and this is a whole new game. I feel so lost looking at the boards, but want to bitch about my pee stick. I peed to early now im in a funk and think im out. ALSO I ordered stuff online for my kids and it says delivered but I never got it and the seller doesn't give af. so im just out my money and she's being a bitch. And I have a awful cold. somebody save me

@sugarangel77  Start at the Newbie Guide and the top of the page!! Welcome.
  • My Monday Bitchfest is about DH.  I love him, but he drives me crazy sometimes.  
    3 weeks ago our neighbor came to our door asking for our share of the bill for the street light ($40/year).  This was around 4-4:30, I was home but I knew DH was still at his desk.  I told our neighbor that I'd have DH stop at the ATM on his way home so I wouldn't have to write a check.  I called DH and asked if he stop for cash then drop the money off next door and he said, "Sure, no problem".

Flash forward to last Thursday:  DH hands me $40 and says, "Here's the money for [neighbor]".  WTF Dude!?  You said you'd take care of it.

DD.R: 2013
    DD.C: 2015
    #3EDD: 8/1/2017

• jeg07jeg07 member
    edited September 2016
    Definitely cramping up and I think I'm out. So I'm bitching about not getting to be a part of any pee party this cycle. Maybe next time. I really wanted AF to hold out until the 10/1 party. Ugh Monday+possible CD1+short luteal phase=bitch bitch bitch.