Monday Ticker Change 9/26

edited September 2016 in May 2017 Moms
For those with an EDD of 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, & 5/29

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? 

ETA: Obligatory Monday gif. Although I finally have something to look forward to on Mondays!

Re: Monday Ticker Change 9/26

• How far along are you? 6 weeks today :)

How big is baby? Sweet Pea

Upcoming appointments this week? No appointment until 10/7/16

Any new symptoms or changes?  My boobs are killing me.  Some tiredness at times, some body aches.  Nothing crazy, which is making me go BSC, because then I worry about a miscarriage. So basically I WANT symptoms, which is stupid.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Told my MIL on Saturday and my two SIL last night on Facetime.  It is so nice to be able to talk to them about it, as they have both had babies, so now instead of Google I can ask them.

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? I am so NOT a make up person.  I wear mascara to work and that's about it.  The only thing I use consistently is dry shampoo! I only wash my hair 1x week (it sounds gross but it works for me!) and by the end of the week, dry shampoo is my best friend.
  • For those with an EDD of 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, & 5/29

How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apple seed, sesame seed, orange seed, or apparently a pop rock!

Upcoming appointments this week? No. 3 Weeks from today! I need to not wish this time away but I can't wait.

Any new symptoms or changes? My boobs were tender the last week, but yesterday they really kicked it up a notch. I hugged a friend at work and was like WHAT was that? Oh... my boobs. Still no nausea but I'm not holding my breath, its still early. Also, I either can't sleep or I can't wake up. I had some pretty serious cramping this weekend, which freaked me out. Not any more intense than period-level cramps, but I'm not a big cramper during my period, so it made me anxious. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? MH has been pretty awesome. I have had to pull the "I'm growing your child and I'm tired" card once or twice, but he's being pretty sensitive. There's a lightbulb that needs to be changed in the garage and he wouldn't let me do it, because he was afraid I would fall off the step stool. And knowing me, he wouldn't be wrong to suspect it! Also, we told our parents on Friday and they are so ridiculously excited it was fun. 

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? I recently got turned on to "Not Your Mother's" brand of dry shampoo. Its my favorite dry shampoo I've ever used. As someone who HATES washing and drying my hair, it's a life saver. Plus it gives my clean-ish hair a little body.
  • Loading the player...
  • @ShadeofGreen816  Great minds think alike - love dry shampoo!
  • @jenshoes it's a lazy girl's dream! Although, I used it all weekend and today I had a meeting at work, and it was a baseball cap kind of day!
  • How far along are you?
    6 weeks

How big is baby?
    A little sweet pea! 

Upcoming appointments this week?
    First appointment on Wednesday! Although it's just with the nurse to go over medical history, do blood work, and then there is a "group orientation" to discuss pregnancy... which I think I should be excused from since this is my third baby, but no such luck! 

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Absolutely nothing this week, which has me both happy and slightly nervous.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We still haven't told any family or friends which is hard to keep a secret, but also not that bad because we live 2000 miles away from them all. Really trying to hold out until we see baby on ultrasound before announcing. 

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? 
    I'm not a big make-up girl either and I have super sensitive skin so everything has to be scent free which makes it not as fun. But I do love Essie nail polish! 

Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Green olive 

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes? I was feeling great as far as energy goes up until a week ago. Now I'm exhausted and definitely sleeping a lot more. I have a hard time getting up for a workout before the kids get up and I'm in bed close to the same amount of time they are. It's been great to sleep so much but I want some of my energy back too. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's been one week since my last appointment and it already feels like so long ago and like a long time before my next appointment! I hate the 4 week wait between appointments. 

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? I love leave in conditioner. I have wavy hair and it takes the frizz out of it without needing any other products. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• How far along are you? 9 weeks 

How big is baby? cherry 

Upcoming appointments this week? None, next appointment is Oct 10.

Any new symptoms or changes? After my ultrasound at 7 w 3 days they tested low progesterone, all the way down to a 4, so now I'm on progesterone suppositories, slight spotting from that, but otherwise I feel pretty good. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? Probably tea tree shampoo and conditioner, I love it and it makes my hair amazing, that with Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. 

• 7 weeks along.

Baby is the size of a blueberry.

Next appointments isn't until October.  But I had an ultrasound today and we saw a heartbeat!!! I couldn't stop smiling.  It's starting to finally feel real.

Symptoms: I got really dizzy nauseous one afternoon last week.  The rest of that night I felt so worn down. It hasn't happened since.  I'm worried full blown MS will hit soon.

Rant: We were at a wedding this weekend and the groom told DH that he knew I was pregnant.  The groom was also the first to call it with DD. I have no idea how he figured it out.  My dress effectively hid my bloat and I was drinking water w/ lime & lemon so it would look like a vodka water. I'm a little annoyed about it.

Favorite beauty product: I love any and all nail polish. I own hundreds of bottles.  I also love Origins Ginzing lotion.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 10/13, but my US last week showed a heartbeat :)  

Any new symptoms or changes? I was really nauseous all weekend and pretty much just laid around. Today, it seems better and I'm wondering if it's because I was actually more active since I had to work. Maybe moving around helps? Other than that, just slightly sore boobs and some food aversions.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not today.

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? Andalou face cream. I just feel so much better after I moisturize in the morning.
  • How far along are you? My EDD just was changed to May 15! 7 Weeks today!

How big is baby? Brookesia Micra Chameleon

Upcoming appointments this week? Thursday for another US. Due to my history my doctor offered to me if I want to come in every week until 12!! 

Any new symptoms or changes? MS has hit!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's so hard to go out and hide not drinking! I had one friend already call me out! I have a wedding this weekend where my Inlaws will also be there. Not sure how I'm going to pull this off. I'm not even a big drinker, but it's rare for me to say no to a glass of wine with dinner.

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? I don't really have a favorite... I love non smelly lotion haha
  • CherylE418CherylE418 member
    edited September 2016
    (Sorry, a day late!)
    How far along are you? 9 weeks yesterday!

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week, but a follow up on Monday to check on a SCH that was found last week. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Morning sickness setting in a bit more, but still nothing worth complaining about I think so far! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: told the mother/father/brother in law this weekend and their reactions were so precious!

GTKY: What is your favorite beauty product (hair, skin, makeup etc) and why? Um...softlips lip balm? I'm pretty girly, but just buy whatever is on sale :)
  • I missed this earlier this week, so posting now.

8w5d - since it's Saturday and I missed this on monday.

Babies are the size of raspberries

i had an u/s this past Monday and babies look great! Heartbeats were strong A's - 170, B's - 165. Was given Zofran for morning sickness.

Morning sickness has improved with the Zofran but now exhaustion has set in.

i should rave on DH. He has been taking care of DS and making sure he's fed since food grosses me out. He'a also been doing the majority of the housework since I'm having such a rough first tri.

i love dry shampoo! Since becoming a mom, it's my go to beauty product.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml