Options

TWW Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's something that most people don't know about you?

Re: TWW Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @EL824 omg fellow foot hater over here!!!  ;)
  • Options
    *lurking* @EL824 I can see that you don't know how many DPO you are. Are you temping and doing OPKs? If not, you probably miscalculated O and may need to wait a bit longer.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    thatcmathatcma member
    edited September 2016

@NYtino24 I don't know when I O'd because I am not temping or using OPKs. I am going off of my normal 28 day cycle which I know from reading here that you are normal until you aren't.

*edit to add I am also going off CP. I have been low, closed and tight for the last 2 weeks

• Options
    @Nelbetron Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL's comment. I don't know how people can tell themselves that remarks like that are "just joking" or whatever justification he'd have. I've gained about 15 pounds since my wedding last summer, and it's always pictures that really get me :( Congratulations on sticking with your training program - that's awesome and two weeks of success is such a good base to make it a habit and keep going. 

@bumpybump thank you, and sorry about your bfn as well. I hope pee party round two comes through for you.
    Me: 26 DH: 26 and 10 days fewer
    Married 6/15
    TTC #1: NTNP March 2016 TTC July 2016, September 2016-
    Let's Get This Party Charted
  • Options
    @swimsister Thanks! I just realized that I didn't put times in yesterday or today. Nevertheless, I still have a few open circles. Perhaps I will start setting an alarm next cycle. 
  • Options
    Sorry for all the bfns today ladies. @shstephenson that brown cm might be a good thing! Don't get too discouraged yet. 
  • Options
    Just logged into a desktop and saw how big my post came up for some reason. Sorry!
  • Options
    @britters314 maybe all of these autonomous vehicles that are in the works will be the "safe" transportation solution. Then again, I worked in product safety before being a SAHM and probably know too much ;)

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    bumpybump said:
    @britters314 maybe all of these autonomous vehicles that are in the works will be the "safe" transportation solution. Then again, I worked in product safety before being a SAHM and probably know too much ;)
    That's true, if everybody gets them lol. It still doesn't solve my other issues with cars, though, like the insane traffic in major cities that would be much less of a problem if everyone was on public buses or subways. There are some initiatives to make car-free areas in some US cities, so that at least makes me happy.
  • Options
    @businesswife I had a weird 5DPO temp drop too! But then it went way up again today. Don't let it throw u! :-)

• Options
    @tripledaggerWed95976 @BusinessWife my temp dropped below cover line at 5DPO. It's stayed elevated since.  I definitely let it screw with my head so don't be like me! 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies