October 2016 Moms

Petty Problem Saturday 9/24

2»

Re: Petty Problem Saturday 9/24

• to advocate for fb: i get all of the baby gear that is so expensive for dirt cheap second hand on fb. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Speaking from work experience if you go the JCP or target route for photos ... definitelymake sure your photographer is a manager or long time employee because it's the season for a crappie load of inexperienced photographers ... also you will save if you stick to your Groupon or use your Groupon as an upgrade on packages, there is a separate discounted menu for groupon purchaser's. But they will definitely try to upsell you or try to get you to not use your Groupon because they make no extra off of Groupon and it's technically a zero sale at the end of the day because your money went directly to the company and not through the studio. You can also use more coupons than just your Groupon so snag them all online or sign up for emails and get them asap. 
  • I think I put this on a different thread by accident but I found a photographer! Our wedding photographer actually reached out on an industry page she's a member of asking if anyone in the area had openings and one lady a cancellation and her work looks great! It's about $150 more than we were going to pay but at least it isn't double! Crisis averted. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16