March 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 9/23

Happy Friday Everyone!!! This is for the lovely mommas-to-be with due dates on March 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31!

How far along are you

How big is baby

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment

Any new symptoms or changes

Rants/Raves/Questions

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss

Re: Friday Ticker Change 9/23

• How far along are you? 15 w

How big is baby? Size of a yellow canary or a cinnamon roll from Cinnabon. 

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment? I have an uneventful appointment on Tuesday. Pee in a cup, Doppler, Blood tests, leave. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I went three days without vomiting! And then last night happened. Wah Wahhhhh. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? (I will preface this by saying that I've been told that second trimester starts at week 13) I AM SO EXCITED FOR OUR ENTIRE BOARD TO BE IN SECOND TRIMESTER!!!! Definitely something to celebrate. Congrats to all the 3/31 EDD Mommas out there!!!!! 

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss? I missed Grey's so much over the summer that I started it over on Netflix with the first episode and watched them alllllll over again. As for shows I miss, it's been awhile, but I am still upset that Parks & Rec was cancelled. I loved that show - partly because I believe that my husband is as close to real life Ron Swanson as a person should reasonably be :P
  • How far along are you?  16 weeks

How big is baby?  An avocado ..Although I really think they should use more oblong veggies and fruits as I've never seen a circular baby

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment?  Had and appointment yesterday and all went well.. just a quick heart beat check and baby was at 140

Any new symptoms or changes?  Starting to feel baby a bit! That's about it though still waiting for energy and wondering if it will ever return!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today is the last day it's supposed to be in the 80's then we're looking at 60's and low 70's the rest of the month! Need to buy some boots :)

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss?  Excited for big bang! Started recording The Good Place and This is us..The good place was funny but we haven't watched this is us yet so IDK..  the voice is always a good go to 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 17 Weeks. Holy crap...how am I already at 17 weeks?

How big is baby? The babies are the size of pomegranates or chipmunks! :)

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment? - No appointments for the next two weeks (which is crazy because I have been in at least once every other week since the beginning. Next appointment is the anatomy scan on Oct 10th.

Any new symptoms or changes? - I think I am finally getting some energy back. The bump is getting a little out of control. The skin is definitely starting to stretch and get itchy...it seems so early for that! The 2nd tri headaches are becoming less frequent though so I am happy for that. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? - I just have to rave on my DH. He is a patient man normally, but we are currently pregnant with twins, selling and buying a home, working full time, and I am in school getting my masters. To say that he has taken on so much extra and has really stepped up is an understatement. I am very grateful to be going through this crazy ride with him! :)

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss? - The Big Bank Theory! I am slightly addicted to that show. I'm still sad over the cancellation of How I Met Your Mother - I think I could have watched that series forever!
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• @JustAnotherUsername16 I am off to get a cinnabon. I will do mine later
  • Happy Friday indeed!!

How far along are you
    ? 15 weeks!

How big is baby? Size of an avacado or naval orange

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment? Still waiting for a check up in October

Any new symptoms or changes? Starting to get a little congestion and insomnia :( 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't wait to start feeling baby! 

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss

Oh so many shows! Greys anatomy!! Big bang theory, Modern Family.. Oh and I could watch me some Chicago Fire! 
  • @JustAnotherUserName16 Cinnabon---Yummm!

@Gators&BoSox I am so jealous it is getting cooler! It is still upper 90's here.

@Finallyhismrs07 My skin is starting to itch too! I also didn't know that it could happen this early!

How far along are you
    ? 14 weeks!

How big is baby
    ? a troll doll or a house mouse

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment
    ? I have an appointment on Oct 12th and then the anatomy scan a month after that.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm starting to feel better and actually able to eat. These headaches though.....

Rants/Raves/Questions
    ? I posted my announcement on Facebook on Tuesday and told everyone at work. It is so nice not to be able to keep it a secret anymore and to talk about the baby freely.

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss? I love that Grey's is back and Chicago Med and Chicago Fire. I started watching American Horror Story--I'm still not sure about it. I really miss Parenthood. I loved that show!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado or Philippine tarsier

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment? Not until October 4

Any new symptoms or changes? Started getting full faster. Painful gas. Some headaches.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like I don't have time for TB this go around and that makes me sad. I got to know such a great group of women last time. Granted we did a FB group fairly early, but still.

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss? Football. No really, who has time or energy for shows? I'm a big fan of watching it later on Netflix.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mrsyimstermrsyimster member
    edited September 2016
    jem89 said:
    @JustAnotherUsername16 I am off to get a cinnabon. I will do mine later

that is exactly what I was thinking about, now I feel the need to get one.

SaveSave
  • @jem89 said:
    @JustAnotherUsername16 I am off to get a cinnabon. I will do mine later

that is exactly what I was thinking about, now I feel the need to get one.
    I discovered this site this week - it's where I got my Cinnabon measurement. 

https://babysizer.com/cravings/15

Other things my baby is currently the size of according to this site: Spongebob Squarepants and Old Spice Travel Sized Deodorant. 
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks!

How big is baby? 2 soda cans, 2 avocados

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment?  today with my regular OB! I'm going to tell her nurse not to use the dobbler. I hope that we can get a quick peek in there! MFM is next wednesday

Any new symptoms or changes? backpain... I still hate food (food aversions) hmmmmmmm I get really tired..

Rants/Raves/Questions? just nervous as usually before an appointment. also I feel like my belly has not grown a lot as it has the few weeks. that is making me worry
    oh my hubby thinks I look really pale sometimes.. I don't know if that is normal
    I was also told my coworker not to sit with my leg crossed under my butt...

Lucifer! I miss forever and agent carter (they are cancelled)

SaveSave
  • @Skyjewell23 Congrats on your baby boy! I have an almost 3rd old boy and secretly hoping this baby is a boy too so I can join the boy mom club!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Peach, but totally going to check out different websites cuz troll doll and Cinnabon are so much cooler than fruit.

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment? Next Tuesday! Second appointment nothing crazy.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've had a headache for a week. Sometimes lighter sometimes a bitch. I hate it.

Rants/Raves/Questions? See headache complaint.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a peach, troll doll or a house mouse.

Upcoming appointments this week? If not, when is your next appointment? Just had my first appointment last Thursday because I had to wait for insurance to become active. Next one is 10/13.

Any new symptoms or changes? Mood swings. The sickness is going away and my appetite is coming back but I'm finding myself getting mad or crying over nothing.

Rants/Raves/Questions? SO and I are in the process of trying to find a new home and one second he wants to talk about it and our finances and then once we start talking about it he says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore and just wants a day where he doesn't have to think about it. DUDE! It was your idea!! There go those moods swinging all over the place!

GTKY: Fall TV shows are finally returning! What show(s) are/were you most excited to return? Or are there any shows that were cancelled that you especially miss? Supernatural, New Girl, American Horror Story

BabyFruit Ticker

• @mydg620 I will admit I had a little hope for a girl. This is my last (bio) child so I wanted a girl just a little bit more then I wanted a boy. I wasn't sad though. I adore my boy. I can't wait to see their bond. Plus I loved our boy name and now I get to use it

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker