Infertility

Newbie introduction (child mentioned)

Hi there! I posted before in a hurry but thought I'd introduce myself as I'm sure I'll be coming here throughout this journey. I'm 32, husband 33, living in WI. We had a baby in 2013, great pregnancy but traumatic delivery, so we took a breather before deciding we wanted another. Tried.. And tried.. And tried... Finally started testing and it turns out one of my tubes is blocked, we're not sure if my daughter was luck or it happened since her.

Tried clomid but we're just ready to get pregnant and are starting to pursue IVF. We're actually excited, I'm sure you all know the roller coaster of emotions and strain on everyday life so it's good to have hope again after 18 months. Best of luck to you all, thanks for letting me join in!

Re: Newbie introduction (child mentioned)

• Welcome! I'm sorry you have to join us. I'm glad you've jumped right in. Hope your stay is short!
  • Hi! I'm new here too and have been trying for 18 months. You're excitement really helped me out on a down day. We aren't quite ready for IVF but we have been doing IUI's. Thank you for sharing your hope <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello @PolythenePam,

I'm glad that you look at it with excitement.  I am the same way.  I'm happy our IVF is finally happening and hopeful for the future!
    Pregnancy Ticker