December 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 9/21

How many weeks?

What size is baby? 

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  

GTKY: Today is the last day of summer. What is your favorite part of summer?
EQD born 12/15!

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 9/21

• Options
    How many weeks?
    29 Weeks
    What size is baby? 
    An acorn squash, a gallon of milk and Gizmo the gremlin.
    Upcoming appointments? 
    Not for a little while. I'm probably going to go to one those elective ultrasound places while my sister is visiting cause she wants to see one.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    nope, nothin
    My biggest symptom is just being tired. Like many of you, I'm not sleeping well and have to wake up several times a night to go to the bathroom. The worst part is being tired makes my ADHD/Depression/Anxiety much worse. Also starting to feel more emotional... I don't like it.
    There are many things about summer I dislike, especially the heat, but I really love the sunshine and we don't get much of it around here when its not summer. It helps me feel better.
    EQD born 12/15!

• Options
    How many weeks?
    29 Weeks

What size is baby? 
    acorn squash 

Upcoming appointments? 
    Not till next week, that'll just be a regular OB appt. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I can't wait to wear all my fall maternity clothes!! I have so many more cold weather maternity clothes than warm weather. I'm wearing the same five shirts over and over these days bc it's still so hot. I'm ready for a change in wardrobe!

Symptoms/cravings/Aversions?
    The same as last week. Although I'm definitely more irritable with each week that passes. I will literally be gritting my teeth trying to keep my patience with DD and DS. I feel like overall with them, I can usually hold it together. But so many things irritate me that normally wouldn't. Because I feel pretty miserable most of the time. Less than 11 weeks. Whew. 

I love ice cream. And roasting s'mores by the fire pit. And taking walks late in the evening when it's finally cooled down but isn't quite dark yet. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    27 Weeks
    What size is baby? 
    A bunch of bananas/camping lantern
    Upcoming appointments? 
    Not for a couple more weeks
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    For my job I have to do a yearly wellness screening. Got my results back and my cholesterol is through the roof!! Like, I'm talking 100 points above what it considers "normal" 
    hoping it is just because I'm pregnant and my numbers are somehow skewed. My results have never shown high cholesterol in the last 5 years I've done the screening...
    Tired because I'm not sleeping well/been crazy busy with work and grad school. I've also developed an adversion to cinnamon or anything "spiced" (spiced cider for example) 
    Getting to travel and relax a little between school years... Although this next summer is going to be crap since we are going back to the year round schedule a year early (scheduled to change 18/19 year due to overcrowding in the district and new houses popping up everywhere around our school) which I'm pissed about because I hate year round, and my principal is doing it for his own personal reasons. /end rant/
  • Options
    @BabyRobbinsAdventure Cholesterol levels during pregnancy go crazy. Don't worry. I had a health screening last week at work too. My third one while pregnant and again my numbers were super high. But the in between years when not pregnant my numbers are perfectly normal. Don't freak! Your OB will tell you the same thing- cholesterol levels during pregnancy are very different from your non pregnant levels. Next year they should be back to normal. (Unless you get KU again pretty quickly. lol)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tinattt23tinattt23 member
    edited September 2016
    How many weeks?

What size is baby? 
    Lettuce. Cause that's all the same size...

Upcoming appointments? 
    Nothing until next week. Repeate 1 hour glucose since my old OB did mine too early. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm pretty impressed my pj shorts still fit. I have a ton of pairs of the same shorts from cheer in middle/high school. They later all became pj shorts. And I still wear them. How is that even possible?!

I think I've started getting BH but not really sure. My bump sometimes feels odd and gets hard. Not sure if it's weird movement of real BH. 

I love most things about summer. That sun on your skin feeling. Laying on the beach. Kind of bummed I missed most of it this year being in humid Texas :(
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    29 Weeks

What size is baby? 
    Acorn squash, butternut squash

Upcoming appointments? 
    Not until early October, but we did have our infant CPR class tonight. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I second the fall maternity clothes comment from someone above! So tired of the heat. Also, this kid is kicking/head-butting the bejeezus out of me lately. Makes it really hard to sleep or even sit still sometimes. He feels huge already. 

Symptoms/cravings/Aversions?
    Crappy sleep, getting more tired as the day goes on. Feet and ankles are swelling again. Overall, not too bad. 

Not working! Yay for being a teacher.